Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WITH HEAVY HEART

jeepguy

dear  friends  ,    it  is with  heavy  heart , and  worry   !    that I write  too you all now ,  it  seems   that  in a couple of  hours   I will no longer be able  to injoy the company of  my fellow   dinar vets  !  I know  I know   we come a long  long  way  !   and  I pray  at this  moment  .. please  join me  !  dear lord ,       THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME  WIN  THE  HUGE  POWER BALL JACKPOT TONIGHT   GIVE ME  GRACE  AND  INSIGHT  WITH YOUR HELP TOO GUIDE ME  IN YOUR WORK !    I KNOW   THAT  9 O O ,O O O , O O O   MILLION  IS  A LOT  BUT  WITH YOUR HELP  I  PREY   FOR YOUR HELP  !                                                                          thank  you    jeep guy   {  I mean   unknown  poster  }   :lol:                 ---------------------------------------  nine  hundred  million   --------------- :eek:        :lol:     -------------------------- 

• Upvote 4

dear  friends  ,    it  is with  heavy  heart , and  worry   !    that I write  too you all now ,  it  seems   that  in a couple of  hours   I will no longer be able  to injoy the company of  my fellow   dinar vets  !  I know  I know   we come a long  long  way  !   and  I pray  at this  moment  .. please  join me  !  dear lord ,       THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME  WIN  THE  HUGE  POWER BALL JACKPOT TONIGHT   GIVE ME  GRACE  AND  INSIGHT  WITH YOUR HELP TOO GUIDE ME  IN YOUR WORK !    I KNOW   THAT  9 O O ,O O O , O O O   MILLION  IS  A LOT  BUT  WITH YOUR HELP  I  PREY   FOR YOUR HELP  !                                                                          thank  you    jeep guy   {  I mean   unknown  poster  }   :lol:                 ---------------------------------------  nine  hundred  million   --------------- :eek:        :lol:     -------------------------- 

You should go out and buy yourself some new socks.

I would

• Upvote 2

:)  thanks  guys and gals ,   told the misses ,   she  wasn `t sure  how  people might take it !    I told her  " I am sure they are a lot like me ,  they would take  the pay out all at once   :lol: " :lol:   although ,  I do have  a pool  from work  with 23  players  good luck too  us all 

• Upvote 1

what a rip off all that money is coming from people that have already paid taxes on it. And then Jeep guy had me worried that s.o.b.

In Italy  the lotto wins  used to be  non-taxable (as taxes were already paid through the sale of tickets) but  more or less 2 years ago ( due to financial dire straits in this country) the Gov't decided to apply a 6% tax on all wins higher than EUR 500....So the biggest so far  Superenalotto win of a few years ago ( EUR 178M...$194.4M)  was paid to winner in full.

Italian Superenalotto has 6 numbers to guess (1-90)... Tougher than normal lotto games..One chance in 632 millon

No luck here

Try again

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1