Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Could Win It All

MyLadiesDaddy

Hey Adam I read that he said he will attend a Wounded Warriors event that he is putting together instead. I think he is going to win no matter what he does. People are sick of these lying career politicians.

Edited by sxsess
  • Upvote 2

My thoughts exactly Adam.  Trump's approach is a little rough on the edges...but who doesn't like rough play.

Debates are lacking the real issues of discussions.  Everyone gets a kick out of who said this, or that, totally avoiding time for the issues.

M. Kelly is just a pretty face, no sense in wasting time with her round about questions. Some of the questions they ask on these debates can be soooooooo  :blink: I don't think the people of this Nation want their time wasted on personal stupid questions. We have serious issues that need to be solved and how. 

Which leads me to the fact, that some politicians will say what you want to hear and turn around and paint a different picture.  Let's see what this business man will do if elected.

• Upvote 1

As I have said before, I think Trump is crazy like a fox.  I think he knows exactly what he's doing; and he's so good at it what he's doing that he makes it look like he's speaking off-the-cuff.  I do believe he is a modern day "Cyrus" whom God is using to bulldoze through political correctness.  It is really fun to watch.

• Upvote 3

This just in,

THE ,"DUCK", BOWS OUT OF DEBATE.

Well it seems the Donald,"The Duck",Trump who is the self proclaimed King of dealmaking can't handle little old Megyn Kelly of Fox News.

I'm driving and can't get the link but I just

heard on the radio the he won't be in the debate because Kelly is moderating. Once again we see what an obnoxious and loudmouth bully this comic book character is. So I ask y'all, how the heck is he gonna slap Putin around and put China in its place when he can't even face a little old female reporter?

And while I'm asking questions, does anyone seriously think that this billionaire is that stupid?

Or is he following the bigger plan?

Reagan Bowed out of the last debate in Iowa too. He won going away.

reagan-win-370x294.jpg

POLL: Without Trump 83% Say They WILL NOT Watch GOP Debate

Panic Time for FOX and GOP….

FOX News host Greta Van Susteren asked her conservative viewers if they will tune in to Thursday’s GOP debate now that Donald Trump has announced he will not participate.

83% of viewers said they WILL NOT watch the debate.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/poll-without-trump-83-say-they-will-skip-gop-debate/

Edited by bigwave
  • Upvote 3

As I have said before, I think Trump is crazy like a fox.  I think he knows exactly what he's doing; and he's so good at it what he's doing that he makes it look like he's speaking off-the-cuff.  I do believe he is a modern day "Cyrus" whom God is using to bulldoze through political correctness.  It is really fun to watch.

Don't know if he is crazy, but he certainly has more courage than any other candidate.

After spending his life calculating every potential option, then investing his own person, whether it's money, time, reputation, or a bit of everything, based on his own interpretation of all his experts advice, while knowing full well he will bear full responsibility for the consequence, has resulted not only a very lucrative venture capitol past, but also evolved a personal resolve that is on a level most people never even perceive.

Not every business venture is risky, there are thousands of vendors that manufacture parts for cars, trucks, planes, and other staple products, that took no risk at all in their start up.

Even the risk ventures, restaurants, retail stores, office building developers, usually adhere to a strict formula they have created after their experience factors.

It is well known, while Fox News claims to be the "voice" of the conservative, they have in fact been lying, while they may make a big deal out of some minor left wing issue, they have always published "opinion" articles in lock step with all establishment.

Meagan Kelly is an arrogant elitist troll. Fox has throttled her back after the big fiasco, but her contempt for others is obvious.

She often relies on her attractiveness, a practiced smile, suggestive nod, etc, instead of actual intellectual content during the few interviews I have bothered to watch.

Not saying Trump is perfect, but then, I don't think America is ready for the "perfect" POTUS yet, the establishment just would not tolerate it, and even more disturbing, Americans are incapable of recognizing one, not yet.

Personally, I have no love for Fox, or their reporters.

To be honest, I am far more curious about the end result.

You can bet Trump will hold a high profile event while the "debate" is airing.

All that said, Trump has already won the issue, will get top coverage every day until the debate, will continue to be the one everyone else challenging, and now that he has the debate won before it even started, is going to help out some wounded warriors while everyone else is still trying to catch up.

It's freaking brilliant!

• Upvote 3

Well I'm definitely outnumbered here on this one. And the anger that most people feel is clear. However, 

Anger will burn you up and end the end it will destroy everything. I know that from experience.  I was also 

on the wrong side when I told most of the people, like those here that voted for Obama, that they would live to

regret what they did.  This time is different than Obama, voting for Trump you wont only regret it 

you will be lucky to survive it. The Clinton's have a historical play book and their using it again, Remember 

​Ross Perot? 

Trump is playing the media like a cheap fiddle... what do you think? 

I'm a fool who thinks he's playing America like a cheap fiddle

He wins if he debates. If he holds a town hall meeting while the rest of the GOP candidates are on FOX, where do you really think people are going to tune in? Do you think the American public would rather watch Megyn Kelly ask lopsided questions to Jeb Bush, or would they rather tune in somewhere else to watch Trump make fun of the field for an hour?

:lol:

I understand you don't like Trump... but that's no excuse for not accepting reality. ;)

Reality isn't in question here. The motives of a man that has been a staunch liberal all his life

and is on the record saying that he will destroy his enemies and will lift up his close personal friends 

because he is loyal and respects loyalty above all, is in question. And he is on record saying that Bill and

Hillarious are some of his closest friends. I've seen the videos.  

Personally, I give it a 50/50 chance that he boycotts or not. He wins either way. Just another reason I like Trump - you might not like his style, but anyone that says he's not winning is just a fool.

:twocents:

If Kelly is there I don't think God himself could get Trump to show up. But your correct, he wins 

totally in this stage of the battle. 

Oh and :lol: I just thought of something else - IF he actually boycotts the debate, what's the over/under on how many times he's mentioned at the debates anyway? HA! Yet ANOTHER way he wins! He can stay at home and do nothing and he'll still get more coverage on the debates than anyone else!!! :lmao:

Donald Trump is  :lmao: also. At how easy it is to manipulate the American populous. He knows full well that 

he's going to get violently excoriated for not being there, and that is exactly what he wants. He knows

that he's going to loose in Iowa on Monday and he probably suspects that it will be by a very considerable

amount. {if the liberal media is saying that Cruz is ahead by a slim margin, than it's probably much higher}

He knows that considering the extreme liberal North East that New Hampshire is a gimme. But if Cruz wins 

Iowa then Trump is not certain that Trump can go past South Carolina. And that is why Trump is out of this

debate. Not because of some female reporter, but it paves the way for him to blame the Republican Party

for not playing ball and violently attacking him. Leaving Trump no choice but to run as a third party candidate.

Where, I sadly expect, that he will then wait until sometime around July to pull a Ross Perot.

Effectively rendering the Republican vote null and void.

I know that you think I'm out there because I wonder if the earth is actually flat, and that I wonder if those 

so called," sky trumpets", are actually the voice of God, or that I claim  to talk to the Holy Spirit, but I'm 

not making my claims about Donald Trump based on my faith in the Creator. I'm not Basing my desire to 

see Ted Cruz win on my faith and that he is an evangelical Christian either. My feelings about Trump come

solely and completely from the very real fact that I have a memory like an Elephant and I've seen this show

before, in 1992. Don't underestimate your enemies, the Clinton's don't do ANYTHING by chance. They are

arguably the most calculating and vicious people to ever run for the White House. Do you really think that

B Sander's was just invited to have lunch with the President because Obama had nothing better to do today? 

And that just one day after Obama sang the praises of Hillarious Clinton like she was his mistress. Please, more like 

he told Sander's to chill out a little, oh and maybe well give you the post of Sec. of State later on. 

So why all this shenanigans just to get Hillarious into office. It's not her that they want in the White House.

It's Bill Clinton. What we are witnessing today is a coup that will effectively establish the Clinton's as the 

Monarchs of America. Don't think so? 

What do ya make of this article

With mom still running, Chelsea Clinton’s already gearing up for White House bid 

The private invite to Chelsea Clinton’s Wednesday night fund-raiser, to be held at a swanky Upper East Side residence, reads that it’s in support of her mother’s 2016 presidential bid. But some of the big spenders plunking down the big bucks to attend say Chelsea’s future in politics has been the talk of her campaign rallies.

“You’re seeing the beginning of Chelsea Clinton preparing to run,” says a donor who attended Chelsea’s rally at Dr. Paul Boskind’s Midtown home last week, where “limited availability guest” entry started at $250 and $2,700 “champion” tickets included a photo with Chelsea. Our insider says: “A dynasty is on the way.”

CLINTON-BACKER LENA DUNHAM PREDICTS Hillarious WILL STILL WIN EVEN IF BLOOMBERG JUMPS INTO RACE

The former first daughter, 35, has not been shy about her political ambitions, though where she’d begin her career in politics is anyone’s guess. Last March, Chelsea reportedly told Sky News that she’d “absolutely" consider seeking office.

“She’s clearly politically adept,” says our Clinton supporter. “People at these rallies think she’s prime for a run.”

Wednesday night’s Chelsea Clinton event is being co-hosted by tennis great Billie Jean King and billed as an “LGBT reception.” *** rights were also very much on Chelsea’s mind at last week’s fund-raiser, where she assured donors that her mom would use executive action to push through legislation that would benefit the LGBT community.

“My mom would try to get through executive acts to at least make it illegal to have insurance companies reimburse for conversion therapy,” our insider heard her say.

According to our source, Chelsea also said at the last rally that “everything I care most about is at stake in the election,” adding that “the next President will probably appoint up to three justices on the next Supreme Court.”

Chelsea, who gave birth to her daughter Charlotte in September 2014 and has another baby on the way around the time of July’s Democratic convention, told the crowd this election was different for her personally, because it will be the first time she’s voted as a mom. And she said her mother “is the only candidate who continually talks about a woman’s rights to choose.”

Even though she isn’t in politics yet, Chelsea routinely gets complaints from New Yorkers on the street.

“She said she was just in a Duane Reade and someone came up to complain about government and recycling,” said our insider. “She told the lady, ‘President Obama has nothing to do with that. If you have a complaint about recycling, you should go to Mayor de Blasio.’ 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy

where she assured donors that her mom would use executive action to push through legislation that would benefit the LGBT community.

Anyone concerned that these folks no longer think that the Senate and the House of Representatives

is no longer necessary?

I wouldn't vote in any primary for Donald Trump if for no other reason

than he called the Clinton's his close personal friends.   

It is well known, while Fox News claims to be the "voice" of the conservative, they have in fact been lying, while they may make a big deal out of some minor left wing issue, they have always published "opinion" articles in lock step with all establishment.

Meagan Kelly is an arrogant elitist troll. Fox has throttled her back after the big fiasco, but her contempt for others is obvious.

She often relies on her attractiveness, a practiced smile, suggestive nod, etc, instead of actual intellectual content during the few interviews I have bothered to watch.

Personally, I have no love for Fox, or their reporters.

Thanks DM

Yes, it is well known, but I am not so sure their fans can actually see it. I have a friend whose mom

watches Fox for at least 8 hours a day, and he was wondering why she is often angry and depressed.

I told him what my thoughts were and how unhealthy it is to take in all that 'news' so much daily no

matter who she is watching.

He agreed and said he never thought about that. His mom on the other hand said it is her favorite

channel. It is her choice but these 24 hour news show are not good for anyones mental health when

they consume such a steady diet of a lot of propaganda.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 1

LGD, I'm going to respectfully disengage... when you take that much time and red ink, there's obviously a passion involved that I don't want to mess with as a friend. I don't agree with you, and I think you're missing one small aspect - someone that changes their mind from time to time isn't always a "flip flopper". Sometimes they are just intelligent enough to change with the times, or just realize they were wrong at one point, and then they change their stance. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is I respect you and I'm not going to argue with you about Trump. :tiphat:

On another note, I'll be hornswaggled! Trump's really not going to the debate! I've said it before, I'll say it again... this is probably THE most amusing and interesting elections I've ever been privileged to be part of.

And that goes for ALL the major candidates. Bernie is a loony toon with no business or economic sense whatsoever. Hillarious is like a friggin superhero with her super ability to avoid being indicted for something us "common folk" would already be behind bars for. We've got Trump, who for better or worse IS using his "celebrity power" to dominate the GOP race. Second in the Republican race is Ted Cruz, who I love as a conservative but he definitely has his own baggage!

Wow.... that's all I can really say. What a fun race. :)

Thanks DM

Yes, it is well known, but I am not so sure their fans can actually see it. I have a friend whose mom

watches Fox for at least 8 hours a day, and he was wondering why she is often angry and depressed.

I told him what my thoughts were and how unhealthy it is to take in all that 'news' so much daily no

matter who she is watching.

He agreed and said he never thought about that. His mom on the other hand said it is her favorite

channel. It is her choice but these 24 hour news show are not good for anyones mental health when

they consume such a steady diet of a lot of propaganda.

My own mom switches between CNN, HLN (yech), FOX, and a few others... and I agree. That much "news", or even TV in general, isn't good for a person.

:shrug:

• Upvote 2

LGD, I'm going to respectfully disengage... when you take that much time and red ink, there's obviously a passion involved that I don't want to mess with as a friend. I don't agree with you, and I think you're missing one small aspect - someone that changes their mind from time to time isn't always a "flip flopper". Sometimes they are just intelligent enough to change with the times, or just realize they were wrong at one point, and then they change their stance. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is I respect you and I'm not going to argue with you about Trump. :tiphat:

On another note, I'll be hornswaggled! Trump's really not going to the debate! I've said it before, I'll say it again... this is probably THE most amusing and interesting elections I've ever been privileged to be part of.

And that goes for ALL the major candidates. Bernie is a loony toon with no business or economic sense whatsoever. Hillarious is like a friggin superhero with her super ability to avoid being indicted for something us "common folk" would already be behind bars for. We've got Trump, who for better or worse IS using his "celebrity power" to dominate the GOP race. Second in the Republican race is Ted Cruz, who I love as a conservative but he definitely has his own baggage!

Wow.... that's all I can really say. What a fun race. :)

My own mom switches between CNN, HLN (yech), FOX, and a few others... and I agree. That much "news", or even TV in general, isn't good for a person.

:shrug:

Oh dear, please don't disengage, I only chose red because I like the way it stands out when posting 

inside someone else's post. I also use it when quoting Scripture like they would do when Jesus talked. 

My passion is solely for the souls of everyone here. Which I love dearly. My feelings about Trump aren't 

personal in any way at all. I know that it really doesn't matter what I , you or anyone thinks. The world will 

unfold exactly as it's supposed to do. I don't hold any animosity toward Trump, Hillarious, Obama or any of the 

rest of the people that are ruling our world.  It's not anyone's place to be another's judge. I only know that 

which I see and discern. Am I 100% right ? Please, I know better than that. As I said this election simply

reminds me of 1992. On a lighter note I am amazed how that everyone thinks my issue with Trump is his 

demeanor. I find that humorist because I remember how obtuse and crass that I was when I first came 

to Dinar Vets. Sometimes when I read those old post I think how much I can't stand my own self.  :facepalm2:

Also, as I've told several here, I do so love people of great intellect. Something that EVERYONE here 

will agree that you possess in  abundance.  :tiphat:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

someone that changes their mind from time to time isn't always a "flip flopper". Sometimes they are just intelligent enough to change with the times, or just realize they were wrong at one point, and then they change their stance.

uh... Ronald Reagan was a hard core liberal democrat, until switching to the republican party early 60's.

Before Governor, he was president of actors union during the infamous blacklisting and communist hunts of the cold war era.

Here is the "Time for Choosing" speech he gave in support of Goldwater.

During the speech he complains the dollar of 1939 is only worth .45, sad when you realize after 50 more years of the government taking their drop of blood from the monetary system which causes the ever increasing inflation, that same dollar is around .02.

How many of us were democrat in college. only to evolve our outlook with the maturity that comes from cold hard reality?

I was.

Believed in the purest doctrine, wanted to make life fair for everyone, and trusted every single person I met.

Even became a field worker for Lyndon Larouche.

Don't know how many days were lost handing out fliers at some post office, banners on freeway overpasses, or cheerleading campaign stumps.

Then one day we wake up and understand the fatal flaw related to forcefully taking what one has produced and giving it to another with no ambition, it's about the same time we suddenly discover there are actually people who have no desire to work or produce anything, ever.

They say ignorance is bliss.. I disagree, it takes a furious righteous indignation from the soul if you expect to compel humans to agree with you without any facts or logic to back it up.

If there are any here who did not modify their standing as their perception grew based on personal life experience I would be surprised.

There's a few things about Trump I'm worried about, but that could also just be a misinterpretation or lack of detailed knowledge.

• Upvote 3

Ya know DM you and Adam make a great point that I forgot to address with Adam.

I've even changed my personal comment on my profile page to reflect the same point of view. 

People should change, and to be honest I like to think of myself as the Dinar Vets poster child 

for change. It is unquestionable that I'm not the same person that started posting here over five yrs 

ago. And Dear God for the love of America I pray that Donald Trump is likewise changed. It's just that 

I can't get over how much this election is turning out to look exactly like 1992. 

I stated above that there was absolutely zero chance of Trump showing up to the Fox debates if

Kelly was a moderator,  :lol: maybe Adam could loan Fox Texas Granny see how he likes that.

But seriously, Trump is way to smart to make this kind of mistake unless it had some large 

​benefit for him. And that is where my theory comes in as stated above. I'm sure that most of 

​you watched the Bill O'Reilly interview and know by now, but like me some may not have cable 

tv so here is the story.  :tiphat:

Trump refuses to reconsider debate in fiery Fox interview

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Wednesday night lashed out at Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly in his first appearance on the network since he announced he’d boycott the next GOP debate.

He also refused to reconsider his decision to sit out the network’s Thursday night debate – the last before the Iowa caucuses in five days – and said he’d move forward with his own competing event to raise money for wounded veterans.

Speaking on “The O’Reilly Factor,” Trump continued his long-running feud with Kelly, who he has been criticizing ever since she challenged him on his past derogatory remarks about women at the first GOP debate in August.

“I have zero respect for Megyn Kelly,” Trump said. “I don’t think she’s good at what she does and I think she’s highly overrated. And frankly, she’s a moderator; I thought her question last time was ridiculous.”

Kelly is also set to moderate Thursday night’s debate on Fox News.

Trump is instead holding a rally in Des Moines at the same time as the Republican debate that he says will raise money for wounded veterans.

In the contentious interview with O’Reilly, Trump rebuffed the anchor’s attempts to convince him that he’s making a grave error by skipping the debate.

“I believe personally that you want to improve the country,” O’Reilly said. “By doing this, you miss the opportunity to convince others … that is true.

“You have in this debate format the upper hand — you have sixty seconds off the top to tell the moderator, ‘You’re a pinhead, you’re off the mark and here’s what I want to say’. By walking away from it, you lose the opportunity to persuade people you are a strong leader.”

But O’Reilly’s pitch fell flat with Trump. The GOP front-runner dug in his heels, insisting he intended to retaliate against the network by depriving them of ratings.

“Fox was going to make a fortune off this debate,” Trump said. “Now they’re going to make much less.”

O’Reilly said he was merely trying to convince Trump that his approach “is wrong because it’s better for people to see you in the debate format.”

He gave the example from 2012, when former Speaker Newt Gingrich was asked an embarrassing question by a CNN debate moderator at a South Carolina debate about allegations he had an open marriage.

Gingrich shut the moderator down and went on to win South Carolina, O’Reilly noted.

“That’s the kind of guy you are,” O’Reilly said. “You stick it to them and let them have it.”

Responded Trump: “Newt is a friend of mine and I thought it was an unfair question. But equally unfair was the question Megyn Kelly asked me.”

O’Reilly then sought to appeal to Trump’s capacity to forgive, reminding the billionaire businessman that he’s a Christian, even if he doesn’t attend church all that often, and that the Bible says to “turn the other cheek.”

Trump shot back, saying he’s a regular church-goer, and that the Bible also says “an eye for an eye.”

“You could look at it that way too,” Trump said.

O’Reilly accused Trump of being “petty,” and said he was allowing things that are out of his control to have outsized influence over his decision-making process.

“I don’t like being taken advantage of,” Trump said. “In this case I was being taken advantage of by Fox. I don’t like that. Now when I’m representing the country, if I win, I’m not going to let our country be taken advantage of. … It’s a personality trait but I don’t think it’s a bad personality trait.”

O’Reilly ended the interview asking Trump to just at least consider showing up Thursday night. Trump said the two had agreed beforehand that O’Reilly not ask that question.

“I told you up front don’t ask me that question because it’s an embarrassing question for you and I don’t want to embarrass you,” he said.

And now I'd like to add this interview as evidence to my point that this is all a bid to end up running as an independent. 

This interview happened on Jan 26 2016

In it Trump is questioned about his recent comments about working with Dems, I thought that was the problem. 

He claims that he'll make, "Great Deals", with Dems but we know that Dems don't deal at all.

The only great deal for a Democrat is total capitulation by the opposition.

And Trump openly claims that the," Republican Party is a total mess, just like our country is a total mess".

That kind of rhetoric is why I don't trust Trump. I don't want a deal maker, I want a leader. 

• Upvote 2

Just saw this one too, how much ya'll wanna bet that Mr. " I'm gonna make America Great again because I care about all of you"

Wont accept Cruz's offer?

Ted Cruz Super PACs Offer $1.5 Million for Veterans if Donald Trump Will Debate Him One-on-One In Iowa DES MOINES, Iowa — A pair of pro-

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)

97%

Super PACs just offered $1.5 million for veterans if Donald Trump will debate Cruz one-on-one in Iowa before Sunday evening.

Keep The Promise I and Keep The Promise II offered up the sizable donation for America’s veterans on Wednesday evening.

The principal donors of Keep the Promise I, the Mercer family, and Keep the Promise II, the Neugebauer family, in a joint statement released Wednesday evening said:

Senator Cruz and Mr. Trump both respect the veterans and hold them in the highest regard but Senator Cruz respects the process and we are calling on Mr. Trump to do the same and debates are the purest form of democracy. Iowans – and Americans – deserve to hear from the frontrunners in this ‘two-man race’ one last time.  Not only would this be a heck of a debate, but it would also be a terrific opportunity to generate millions of dollars for the veterans.

The press release made clear the parameters of the pro-Cruz Super PACs’ offer: The debate must be between just Trump and Cruz, must take place on or before Sunday Jan. 31 in Iowa, must be one-hour long, and the candidates can pick a jointly-agreed-to moderator themselves.

The two organizations said in a press release:

In response to Senator Ted Cruz’s challenge of a one-on-one debate, the principal donors of the Keep the Promise I and II super PACs are offering presidential candidate Donald Trump a truly fantastic deal, pledging to donate $1.5 million to charities committed to helping veterans if Mr. Trump agrees to debate Senator Cruz in Iowa.
This money is in addition to the millions of proceeds available to the veterans as a share of the revenues that this debate could secure from a host network.

It’s unclear at this time whether Trump would move forward with this offer. But at a rally in Des Moines here on Wednesday evening, Cruz announced he has a venue and time and place already set for it.

“We have a venue, we have a time — all we’re missing is a candidate,” Cruz said.

According to the Texas Tribune, the date and time Cruz has reserved is 8 p.m. on Saturday at Western Iowa Tech Community College in Sioux City, Iowa.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

uh... Ronald Reagan was a hard core liberal democrat, until switching to the republican party early 60's.

Before Governor, he was president of actors union during the infamous blacklisting and communist hunts of the cold war era.

Here is the "Time for Choosing" speech he gave in support of Goldwater.

During the speech he complains the dollar of 1939 is only worth .45, sad when you realize after 50 more years of the government taking their drop of blood from the monetary system which causes the ever increasing inflation, that same dollar is around .02.

How many of us were democrat in college. only to evolve our outlook with the maturity that comes from cold hard reality?

I was.

Believed in the purest doctrine, wanted to make life fair for everyone, and trusted every single person I met.

Even became a field worker for Lyndon Larouche.

Don't know how many days were lost handing out fliers at some post office, banners on freeway overpasses, or cheerleading campaign stumps.

Then one day we wake up and understand the fatal flaw related to forcefully taking what one has produced and giving it to another with no ambition, it's about the same time we suddenly discover there are actually people who have no desire to work or produce anything, ever.

They say ignorance is bliss.. I disagree, it takes a furious righteous indignation from the soul if you expect to compel humans to agree with you without any facts or logic to back it up.

If there are any here who did not modify their standing as their perception grew based on personal life experience I would be surprised.

There's a few things about Trump I'm worried about, but that could also just be a misinterpretation or lack of detailed knowledge.

A sobering observation for many DM, thank you!   The evolution of the free-thinker... liberated thinker... individualist.

One of my favorite quotes I've shared here before:

"If you're not a liberal at 16, you have no heart.  If you're not conservative at 60, you have no head."  -  Benjamin Disraeli

Fortunately for me, I got a good head start when I first read Atlas Shrugged when I was 16!  Started my own business at 17.

• Upvote 4

A sobering observation for many DM, thank you!   The evolution of the free-thinker... liberated thinker... individualist.

One of my favorite quotes I've shared here before:

"If you're not a liberal at 16, you have no heart.  If you're not conservative at 60, you have no head."  -  Benjamin Disraeli

Fortunately for me, I got a good head start when I first read Atlas Shrugged when I was 16!  Started my own business at 17.

That was "one of those" books I had intended to read but never got around to until a couple years ago.

That is pretty impressive for a 16 yr old, back then I never touched anything beyond a text book that was beyond couple hundred pages, unless it was sci-fi.

• Upvote 2

That was "one of those" books I had intended to read but never got around to until a couple years ago.

That is pretty impressive for a 16 yr old, back then I never touched anything beyond a text book that was beyond couple hundred pages, unless it was sci-fi.

Thanks DM... I was introduced to "objectivism" through subtle nurturing by my hero, my Dad!  Atlas Shrugged was daunting, at over 1000 pages... but dovetailed nicely into my young intellect.   I actually read The Fountainhead first, as I was also career-minded in architecture.  Of course, I recommend them both for anyone that wants to truly understand the value/power/concept of Individuality over Collectivism.

"A is A"....  "Who is John Galt?" 

• Upvote 2

Thanks DM... I was introduced to "objectivism" through subtle nurturing by my hero, my Dad!  Atlas Shrugged was daunting, at over 1000 pages... but dovetailed nicely into my young intellect.   I actually read The Fountainhead first, as I was also career-minded in architecture.  Of course, I recommend them both for anyone that wants to truly understand the value/power/concept of Individuality over Collectivism.

"A is A"....  "Who is John Galt?" 

I would like to take that recommendation one thought further...

If a person indulges to read just two excerpts from these books, they would truly be enlightened with enhanced clarity toward the NATURAL human condition of freedom, and its catalyst, objectivism.  They would be...

Howard Rourke's courtroom defense soliloquy near the end of The Fountainhead... and

Francisco D'Anconia's philosophical soliloquy about two-thirds through (around page 700 or so) in Atlas Shrugged.

After reading those excerpts... I would defy anyone from not wanting to read the full stories!

Happy reading to those that take upon the "challenge"!

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Jax...I have Atlas Shrugged, began reading it last year off and on

at least during times I could focus upon it without interruption.

Great book in so many ways...I still have not finished it yet, but I intend to.

I have had so many folks over the years mention it and my wife had a copy

of it she found so I am reading. Fascinating story.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Jax...I have Atlas Shrugged, began reading it last year off and on

at least during times I could focus upon it without interruption.

Great book in so many ways...I still have not finished it yet, but I intend to.

I have had so many folks over the years mention it and my wife had a copy

of it she found so I am reading. Fascinating story.

Great Jim!  Never too late, and the pace of reading does not matter.  What always continues to resonate with me, is that the story never mentions the specifics of government... the offices... or even the Constitution!  The concentration of the government dynamics focuses on the "regulatory" and social instruments/agendas of all the knee-jerk solutions they put in place!  The acronyms and agencies they come up with are so similar to our current administration, it's scary.  Think Obama's czars, for example!

Enjoy!  See you in the Gulch, with DM and WHN and a few others!

Jax

Edited by Jaxinjersey

• 3 weeks later...

I decided that I need some more reds ,  :lol: , so I wanted to show all you Donald, "Duck", supporters 

that I was exactly right on this one. It wont load the video of the Duck crying about how no one clapped 

when he came on stage during the last debate. You will have to click the link in the title to see it, well worth 

the watching. 

Trump: RNC breaking pledge to remain neutral

HANAHAN, S.C. 

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump did not close the door Monday on a possible third-party run after accusing the Republican party of breaking its pledge to stay neutral in the race.Cry me some more tears Duck

The New York billionaire is upset that tickets to GOP presidential debates, including one held Saturday in Greenville, have gone to what he calls special interests and big donors. Trump was booed several times during the most recent debate for criticizing other Republican candidates, especially former Florida Gov Jeb Bush.

“The (Republican National Committee) is in default,” Trump said during a news conference at the Hanahan Town Hall on Monday. “When somebody is in default, that means the other side can what they have to do. More like what you planned to do all along.

“We have warned them twice and they don’t listen,” he continued. “The bottom line is that the RNC is controlled by the establishment and the RNC is controlled by the special interests and the donors. And that’s too bad. That’s why the Republican party for president has lost so much for so long.”

Out of 1,600 seats available for the debate Saturday, the RNC said: each candidate received 100 tickets; the S.C. GOP and local-elected officials received 550; the RNC received 367; and debate partners — CBS News, Peace Center, and Google — received 100.

The RNC did not have immediate comment on the possibility of Trump mounting a third-party run if he does not win the nomination.

Trump signed a RNC loyalty pledge last year to support the party’s nominee and not mount an independent bid. Trump balked at signing the pledge at first because he feared the Republicans might try to undermine his insurgent campaign.

The reality TV star has surprised pundits by remaining the GOP front-runner for so long. His promises to overturn initiatives of Democratic President Barack Obama and beef up national security have resonated with voters who want a non-politician to tear down Washington politics.

Trump won the New Hampshire primary last week and is the favorite to win in South Carolina on Saturday. He was the runner-up in Iowa. Trump leads nationwide polls as well.

During a speech to several hundred people at a Mount Pleasant hotel earlier Monday, Trump pounced on GOP rivals who attacked him at a weekend debate.

“I have never met people like politicians. They are the most dishonest people I have ever met,” he said. “They lie, lie, lie and then they apologize.”  But,but I thought you said that Bill and Hillarious were your close personal friends?  :wacko: talk about being a liar. You also said and signed an agreement to NOT run third party. Oh but that is not lying in your book, right. 

Trump spent most of the time going after U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, his closest rival in South Carolina. That's cause the Ducks entire reason for being in this was to destroy Cruz so that Hillarious will win

He blasted Cruz for distorting his stance on the Second Amendment during the debate. Cruz has said Trump would erode gun ownership laws if elected, while Trump calls himself the biggest gun rights advocate in the race.

“I think he’s an unstable person,” Trump said of Cruz.

Funny I don't remember Cruz crying about folks not clapping for him. Talk about being

unstable. 

Trump called Cruz a “bad liar” who stole the Iowa caucus when the senator’s volunteers spread rumors about GOP candidate Ben Carson leaving the race. Cruz won the Iowa caucus.

Trump said the Iowa Republican party should disqualify Cruz’s win “if they had any guts.”

Cruz’s contradictions — touting his religious background while misstating other candidates’ records — is the reason why he is not leading among evangelical Christian voters, Trump said. Trump has been the favorite among evangelicals in South Carolina.

“The worst thing ... is you’re willing to lie about anything and then hold up a bible,” Trump said. “Christianity is being chopped away at. Chopped, chopped, chopped.”The only person in this race that has held up a bible was YOU Duck. 

Trump’s appearance came hours before former President George W. Bush’s 2016 campaign debut for his brother, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, in North Charleston.

Trump criticized President Bush during the debate Saturday. Trump noted that he lost hundreds of friends during the 9/11 attacks under President Bush and said no weapons of mass destruction were found after invading Iraq.

Jeb Bush shot back at Trump during the debate: “I am sick and tired of him going after my family. While Donald Trump was building a reality TV show, my brother was building a security apparatus to keep us safe. And I'm proud of what he did. And I'm proud of what he did.”

On Monday, Trump wondered why Bush has not called for help from his brother sooner.

“I think he would have done better,” Trump said. “It’s better than exclamation points,” a reference to Bush’s campaign logo.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

LGD - I love you man -

There was no clapping for him as the room was full of "special interest" donors.

Trump had his wife and kids and everybody else had their "donors".

If the regular "Joe/Jane" was there he would have gotten a large round of applause. He has lines 3/4 of a mile long and fills auditoriums. 

I like Trump as I think he is our last hope.

I like Cruz too BUT he as born in Canada and to a Cuban. He does not meet the Article II test.

My take is that if Hillarious wins, that means she does not go to prison and our whole system has failed and it will be one step closer to a real revolt.

Peace.

Come on RV

• Upvote 2