Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Could Win It All

MyLadiesDaddy

Let's see....an old billionaire racist white guy....or an old millionaire abortionist white woman.....that's a tuffy.   :huh:   Maybe the young Goldman Sachs backed Canadian is the way to go.   B)   And you have nothing to worry about, Adam.  I know people hate me.   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

:lol:

We agree on more than you might think... and probably on some of the things you'd never guess.

;)

• Upvote 1

i rarely bet money...you should make it more interesting...Like my best friend and our bedlam game (OU vs OSU)

I even had one with Bama girl here on DV back on the day.....Next year my OSU loving best friend must dress in OU attire for bedlam.....SWEET REVENGE!!!!

come on Adam and LGD make this interesting...and make it come from the HEART!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

:smh:

:shakehead:  :shakehead: Just when you thought that I could carry on an intelligent conversation :shakehead:  :shakehead:

But definitely more fun than partying wit a politician  :eek:  :rolleyes:

Yea my advice is to not bet with Thug.......he thinks he is funny

shavedcat.jpg

at least sarges gals made me look pretty314225_279958282115847_688782023_n.jpg

article-2551494-1B2FE9DA00000578-929_634

cat.jpg

:eyebrows:  :eyebrows: Ok that's just sooooooo wrong.  :eyebrows: :eyebrows: 

Like Adam, I don't agree with everything Trump says, but hey look at the last 7 years. The current administration is a total joke. With the choices presented, Trump has the ability to undo some of the damage that has been done.

Almost as bad as a racist almost black guy. 

Hey listen, I voted for his white half.   :huh: 

Hey Shabs... that love/hate thing's a B*tch, aint it?!!!  However, you are so loved that a very special benefactor bought you a Powerball ticket in our DV Pool for last night's drawing... in case you didn't know!  Unfortunately none of us won...

Thanks to whoever included me.....maybe next time, brother.   :peace: 

We agree on more than you might think... and probably on some of the things you'd never guess.

;)

Youz da coolest, Cheese Wiz.   Great minds think alike.   :D 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1

Hey Shabs... that love/hate thing's a B*tch, aint it?!!!  However, you are so loved that a very special benefactor bought you a Powerball ticket in our DV Pool for last night's drawing... in case you didn't know!  Unfortunately none of us won...

Thanks to whoever included me.....maybe next time, brother.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

:lol:It was MY pleasure to include you. $2 for a chance to spar smack with you over drinks... WORTH IT! And the Gals and I still owe you a hazing for something so I brought them in. I also included Possum so when we ran out of barbs, we could encourage him to make bad decisions for our further amusement! I put a lot of thought into it, Shabs! The party in my head was worth it all! Call it my attempt at social engineering! :eyebrows:

• Upvote 5

:lol:It was MY pleasure to include you. $2 for a chance to spar smack with you over drinks... WORTH IT! And the Gals and I still owe you a hazing for something so I brought them in. I also included Possum so when we ran out of barbs, we could encourage him to make bad decisions for our further amusement! I put a lot of thought into it, Shabs! The party in my head was worth it all! Call it my attempt at social engineering! :eyebrows:

Hahahaha.....the party in your head.  Standing Room Only?    :D 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

LGD , you know I would never neg you, but as a friend I gotta disagree with you on this one.

Personally, after Trump announced and he jumped to the top, I thought he would be a flash in the pan. I thought he would be big, bright, and look at me, listen to me. I thought he would say something controversial , get a little hot under the collar when pressed about it, alienate the main stream voters, and his numbers would drop like Jeb Bush. Then onto the next viable candidate. Ehh, Cruz, Rubio, Christie, Kaschic, maybe. It's early, let the campaign process winnow down to the real potential candidates as it is designed to do. Get to understand a bit of their details, positions, grasp on foreign policy, things that are important to me, how successful are they at kicking Hilary's butt, then make my decision on who I would pick in March; or early April.

But he stayed. His numbers dropped from what they were at the beginning, but they are now sustained for the most part. He remains in first place in most polls. He is controversial in how he explains how he plans to accomplish things and why. Yet he is embraced by more and more people as he expresses what they feel deep inside, but don't dare express because we have been taught to be embarrassed when we think and speak differently than the PC Police. I hate the PC Police. He is a straight shooter that appears to fire from the hip when he is actually aiming at the heart of a matter, at the center of the target. The lame stream media lambaste him and quote what he says out of context merely because he is the number 1 Republican Candidate at this point; and because they are in the pocket of the Democratic Party, the Democratic PAC's, and the Democratic billionaires like George Sorros. The lame stream hate him even more so cuz he catches them in lies of their making , and he explains this in a simply manner that all Americans can understand. Who then rally around him even more. like "trump,said to ban all Islamist" . Nope, never said that, he said I will temporally halt the immigration of all M.E. People until we have a effective way to vet them. And this way protect the American people from further attacks from the Islamic Terrorists that have said they plan to insert their "spy's" amongst the legitimate refugees.

I don't agree with him on his immigration package. I feel, (if only not to alienate the Hispanic population in this country) that it will be prohibitively expensive to deport the millions of undocumented/illegal aliens. Period. If only by calculating the cost of airfare per individual alone. Let alone the costs of court, public Attorneys, temp housing, food, health care, and more. I believe in sealing the border, build the wall, get Mexico to pay for it if you can, enforce the immigration laws and e-verify, enforce these laws that we have already. Enforce all laws that we have already. Then give them, what some have called "a path to citizenship" . Give them I'd cards or green cards that allows them to stay in the US legally. Place them at the back of the line, fine them $10,000 to $15,000 a piece, and have them go through the immigration process just like everyone else. Make them learn English, the history of our country, all of that. But seal,the border first.

Yet I am finding myself liking this guy Trump more and more. That is the best way I can explain it at this point. In life and politics you cannot get everything you want so I can compromise on Trump, and not feel violated.

God bless you and your family LGD. Later.

• Upvote 1

It's ALL a Sweet deal...

Until it isn't.

How many of you voted for Ross Perot?

Sadly, I did... :blush:

If you don't know what that means [or were too young].

Some things are NEVER forgotten.

Kinda like Grandpa hiding his $$$ under a mattress because he didn't trust the banks.

He wasn't so dumb after-all, was he?

Not saying that DT is all that.

Let's just agree to........ "Trust but Verify".

Remember who said that?

• 2 weeks later...

This just in,

THE ,"DUCK", BOWS OUT OF DEBATE.

Well it seems the Donald,"The Duck",Trump who is the self proclaimed King of dealmaking can't handle little old Megyn Kelly of Fox News.

I'm driving and can't get the link but I just

heard on the radio the he won't be in the debate because Kelly is moderating. Once again we see what an obnoxious and loudmouth bully this comic book character is. So I ask y'all, how the heck is he gonna slap Putin around and put China in its place when he can't even face a little old female reporter?

And while I'm asking questions, does anyone seriously think that this billionaire is that stupid?

Or is he following the bigger plan?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Trump or no Trump, have your debate. Well, it really is not a debate. The contestants on the talk show really don't say much outside of their talking points and throw the same fluff at the audience. It is just another opportunity for a network to boost ratings, get advertising dollars, and be in the limelight. The only real hope for this kind of talk show is the gotcha questions and hope that someone makes a faux pas to destroy their candidacy. I have always said that I think a network should give each candidate 60 minutes of uninterrupted airtime to showcase their talents, positions, and whatever else they want to do

And now, back to Dinar. Its just so exciting !!

• Upvote 3

Trump or no Trump, have your debate. Well, it really is not a debate. The contestants on the talk show really don't say much outside of their talking points and throw the same fluff at the audience. It is just another opportunity for a network to boost ratings, get advertising dollars, and be in the limelight. The only real hope for this kind of talk show is the gotcha questions and hope that someone makes a faux pas to destroy their candidacy. I have always said that I think a network should give each candidate 60 minutes of uninterrupted airtime to showcase their talents, positions, and whatever else they want to do

And now, back to Dinar. Its just so exciting !!

Good observation R.W...... I've felt the same way.  With so many involved, these really aren't debates... they're simply awkward platforms for candidates to spew what they can!  Which is fine... but, let's not overemphasize their importance.  Trump could actually gain much more providing some attention to our Vets, as he suggested.  I hope he does.

• Upvote 1

And while I'm asking questions, does anyone seriously think that this billionaire is that stupid?

Or is he following the bigger plan?

Trump is playing the media like a cheap fiddle... what do you think?

He wins if he debates. If he holds a town hall meeting while the rest of the GOP candidates are on FOX, where do you really think people are going to tune in? Do you think the American public would rather watch Megyn Kelly ask lopsided questions to Jeb Bush, or would they rather tune in somewhere else to watch Trump make fun of the field for an hour?

I understand you don't like Trump... but that's no excuse for not accepting reality. ;)

Personally, I give it a 50/50 chance that he boycotts or not. He wins either way. Just another reason I like Trump - you might not like his style, but anyone that says he's not winning is just a fool.

:twocents:

Oh and :lol: I just thought of something else - IF he actually boycotts the debate, what's the over/under on how many times he's mentioned at the debates anyway? HA! Yet ANOTHER way he wins! He can stay at home and do nothing and he'll still get more coverage on the debates than anyone else!!! :lmao:

• Upvote 8