Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Could Win It All

MyLadiesDaddy

LGD - I love you man -

There was no clapping for him as the room was full of "special interest" donors.

Trump had his wife and kids and everybody else had their "donors".

If the regular "Joe/Jane" was there he would have gotten a large round of applause. He has lines 3/4 of a mile long and fills auditoriums. 

I like Trump as I think he is our last hope.

I like Cruz too BUT he as born in Canada and to a Cuban. He does not meet the Article II test.

My take is that if Hillarious wins, that means she does not go to prison and our whole system has failed and it will be one step closer to a real revolt.

Peace.

Come on RV

Yes I agree and I believe that, the audience should no longer be a part of the television debate to interfere with their biased doners views . All I heard from friends and family was how much Trump got booed. What a bunch of  :bugs:  :bugs:  :bs:

I just be a $ 1000.00 on TRUMP. Its all or nothing baby. Literally nothing is what we have if Sanders or Hillarious get in. 

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 1

You're correct this election is Americas last hope, and ya don't wanna get this one wrong. 

Cause in the end if America doesn't stand with God, America doesn't stand.

http://blogs.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/archive/2016/02/15/ted-cruz-to-brody-file-believers-in-jesus-christ-must.aspx?mobile=false

Ted Cruz to Brody File: Believers in Jesus Christ Must Stand and Vote Biblical Values, Not Surrender Public Square to Non-Believers

In an exclusive interview with The Brody File down in South Carolina, GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz says believers in Jesus Christ must stand and vote biblical values rather than letting non-believers selected the leaders of our country.

"For far too long, Christians have been staying home, have been ceding the public square to non-believers and when we look at the state of the country, when our heart weeps at what's happening to the country and we wonder why is it that the federal government is waging war on life, is waging war on marriage, is waging war on religious liberty is it any wonder when 54 million evangelical Christians stayed home in 2012, did not vote?”

Cruz continues: "If we allow our leaders to be selected from non-believers we shouldn't be surprised when our leaders don't share our values. So what I'm working to do more than anything else is energize and empower the grassroots and do everything we can for Christians to stand up and vote biblical values."

Our interview took place last Thursday afternoon in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Cruz was in town to meet privately with pastors at an event sponsored by the American Renewal Project. Our CBN cameras were on hand for that meeting and you can check out The Brody File for clips from the meeting.

Look folks, evangelicals have an important decision to make. Ted Cruz is speaking their language and has a record that matches his rhetoric. You would think that would be a perfect match for evangelicals and so far, at least in Iowa, they have shown strong support.

Can evangelicals in South Carolina duplicate that effort? We’re going to find out. Cruz's team will need to work overtime because with Donald Trump being such a factor in this presidential race, he’ll need EVEN MORE evangelicals to show up.

It becomes a numbers game. You can easily make the argument that without significant turnout by evangelicals in Iowa, Cruz would have lost the Hawkeye state. Looking forward to the South Carolina exit polls a week from Saturday.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Trump a conservative?  What BS!!  He's just another dumb ass school yard bully who cares only about himself and will say and do anything and everything that flits across his very short attention span.  He needs the "adolescent bully cure" that works every time:  a knee to the groin, delivered "smartly!!"  Then we can get on down the road with the qualified candidates, some of whom actually have something relevant to say on real issues. 

His fans are just the usual riffraff who'd hang about the school yard cheering from a safe distance as the bully would beat down his victim of the day.  Those fans need to be reminded that the ignorant bullies have become the sociopathic "regulators" that have so often angered them since they grew up.  You know, the incompetents who care about nothing but their own power.  To a real conservative, Trump will be worse than Obummer.  You have been warned!

Edited by Adam Montana
font way too big. If you can't make your point without yelling or trying to overpower the rest of the posts, maybe you shouldn't be calling other people bullies...
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Trump a conservative? What BS!! He's just another dumb ass school yard bully who cares only about himself and will say and do anything and everything that flits across his very short attention span. He needs the "adolescent bully cure" that works every time: a knee to the groin, delivered "smartly!!" Then we can get on down the road with the qualified candidates, some of whom actually have something relevant to say on real issues.

His fans are just the usual riffraff who'd hang about the school yard cheering from a safe distance as the bully would beat down his victim of the day. Those fans need to be reminded that the ignorant bullies have become the sociopathic "regulators" that have so often angered them since they grew up. You know, the incompetents who care about nothing but their own power. To a real conservative, Trump will be worse than Obummer. You have been warned!

you stepped over the line. You should be reported

I'm Team Trump all the way.

He will get things done....

you must be part of the riffraff Exedra Exedra Exedra Exedra blank blank blank a extaxGuy was talking about. might as well add Adam to the list. like to see him say that to his face

Edited by Adam Montana
edited the font size again...

...  might as well add Adam to the list...

Now, now... I didn't actually read the posts - much too busy, so I don't actually know what you're talking about.

I'm not here to endorse any candidate... at least not yet. :)

But please don't bring me into these things, if I was indeed the Adam you were referring to.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Now, now... I didn't actually read the posts - much too busy, so I don't actually know what you're talking about.

I'm not here to endorse any candidate... at least not yet. :)

But please don't bring me into these things, if I was indeed the Adam you were referring to.

:tiphat:

Ok, my bad. My misunderstanding. 

I'm a independent, so I am not able to vote in the primary's for either party. If I were able to vote for one it would be Trump or Cruz. So, someone that has put me in the category of riffraff.Get used to the riffraff your going to be seeing a lot more around. You may even want to leave the country when he becomes President. Ha.   At least I wasn't something worse, like those who voted for Obama twice. 

***///

As we've said before, our jury is still out on TRUMP...  

we don't like that he supports Planned Parenthood, <_<

or that he actually continues to sound like a lefty loon when he says there were no WMD's in Iraq...  <_<

Sorry, but he sounds too much like the left sometimes...

and it makes us think all that RED, WHITE & BLUE talk is just that, a sales pitch from a master salesman.

Don't get us wrong -- we WANT TO BELIEVE..... but his past associations make us wary of his intent and

who - exactly - he may be working for behind the mask, even though he says it's for US:confused2:

We're still undecided and wish we did have a truly viable candidate at this point --

but we can't yet based on what we've seen / heard to date.

Which is odd for us as we've both worked on Presidential campaigns in the past and have always been

politically active, clinging to our primitive beliefs that our system still works -- boy are we dumb !   <_<

But one thing we DO know -- no more BUSH CABAL in Our White House !  :angry:

• Upvote 1

The fact that Trump threatens a lawsuit every time he feels butt-hurt, then demands an apology, when in fact, he is the actual bigot, racist, sexist jack wagon of the bunch, renders him useless.  He has ran his whole campaign on NOT being PC.....then whines like a child when a competitor flips the switch on him......And his frothing masses are too proud or bull headed to admit their undying support is more than likely a huge mistake.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Rush spoke about this conundrum yesterday... Why Trump has so much support when there is a perfectly good real conservative (Cruz) in the contest. Let me be clear... I support them both. I'm not real happy with either of them at the moment... I wish they'd stand together but it is what it is. I would rather vote for Cruz but I will vote for WHOEVER can win because this liberal/progressive/commie takedown of America has to END. If you Trump-haters really want to understand, read this...

RUSH: The best thing I could tell you, folks, I guess, as I assess all this, is this is not an election, with a competition of philosophies. We're way beyond that. People are not gonna rely on philosophy to accomplish anything. You can have the best philosophy in the world, I don't care what you call it, and it's not gonna mean anything if you're up against somebody who succeeds at making people think he's gonna break balls, kick butts, take names, put people in prison, fix the country, make the country great again, whatever the hell that means to people. You can philosophize all day long in competition against it, and we'll see you in the rearview mirror...

... RUSH: Our last caller, a very nice woman, extremely complimentary from Texas, her name was Wendy. She wanted to know when people are gonna wake up. And she defines people waking up as realizing Ted Cruz is the answer, realizing the only hope is Ted Cruz. And part and parcel of that, in her definition, waking up is defined as when are people gonna realize that Trump is not one of us. When are people gonna realize that Trump is a fraud. When are people going to realize that Trump is dangerous, whatever she thinks of Trump -- and I'm trying to include whatever a lot of critics of Trump think of him. He's not genuine, not a conservative, not stable, unhinged, whatever. The criticisms of Trump run the gamut and are all across the board.

But the point of her question, "When are people gonna wake up and see this?" And my answer to her was that I think people are awake. Now, a lot of you are upset with me, and I understand that, because you think that I have been performing in more of an analysis rather than advocate role here during the primary. I would warn you this is what I do every primary. There's been one exception, and that was Perot back in 1992. And I've told you why the exception for Perot, and it was because I knew that Perot had no intention of wanting to be president.

He did not want to win. That is not why he was doing what he was doing. There was a personal vendetta there. I don't need to revisit it. Ross Perot is a fine man. He's very accomplished and a great American, a great patriot, but he didn't want to be president. He didn't intend to even get in the race. He was forced into it. He made a speech at the National Press Club that just lit up the country, on wasteful spending and how to get the budget in control and about lobbyists and a bunch of unaccountable people were running the country into the ground. And it resonated, as it always does, and he was propelled...

... It was the same attitude, same mind-set in the electorate back in 1992, and they glommed on to Perot on the same basis they're glomming onto Trump, and that is, this guy's a doer, he's not a politician, he's an outsider, he's gonna get in there, take names. But I knew that Perot didn't want to win and, in fact, got out when it looked like he was gonna win. And you remember what his excuse was? That the Bush team had hired the National Enquirer to sneak photographers in to take pictures of his daughter's wedding. And that was the last straw...

... So, Trump wants to win. Trump is serious about winning. But back to the point, folks, nobody's asleep here, especially -- now, people on the left, that's a whole different ball of wax. I don't know about them. My attitude about the low-information crowd, they're just mind-numbed, brain-dead robots anyway. It doesn't matter if they're awake or not, they're going through life in a dependency haze. So it doesn't really matter. They're gonna vote the way they vote anyway.

People on our side, if you think they're not awake, you've got to reexamine it. They are totally awake. They're awake to the point they're not sleeping, they're so ticked off, or so energized, or so engaged, or what have you. The second point that I made to her is that this is not an election of competing philosophies, ideological philosophies. People say to me Trump's not a conservative. People say to me Trump's not a liberal. Trump's not a conservative. What is Trump, then?

Over here, Cruz, Rubio, the Republicans for the most part are conservatives. There's some of them that really aren't. But this primary, this election is not conservatism versus -- I mean, it is, but that's not how voters are going to decide it. And when it comes to conservatism, I can say this with 27 years here behind the microphone doing this program -- and I say this 'cause I've had people say it to me. This is not something I'm intuiting, although after it was said to me a couple, three times, I started to intuit it, meaning dig deeper.

But there are a lot of people who have been donating to Republicans, and a lot of people who think they've been giving money to conservatives and conservative causes, and they've started asking themselves, what are they getting for it? Where is all this conservatism? People solicit money in Washington to keep conservatism alive, in Washington, in the Republican Party. "We're the guys that can do it. We have the contacts. We help 'em write policy. We help 'em understand policy." Great, great, that's fabulous, but where is it, a lot of people are asking.

Where is all the conservatism? Is it on Fox News? Is it National Review? Is it over at the American Spectator? Where is it? It isn't in the Republican Party. That is for darn sure, and so many people are livid about that. I'm talking about the party establishment. Yes, Ted Cruz. Look, what more do you want me to say? Ted Cruz is the closest living thing to Ronald Reagan we're ever gonna have in our lifetimes. I don't know what more I can say about Ted Cruz.

I also like Marco Rubio, in comparison to other options and choices. People get mad at me for that. "He's not a conservative, amnesty, Gang of Eight Bill, the lying through his teeth." Folks, I know every objection you're gonna throw at me. I know it myself without having to be told. You know, I'm the last person you should think doesn't know something. If you're running around thinking, "He doesn't know," don't include me in that list of people doesn't know. I know everything about these guys -- good, bad, indifferent, ugly, pretty, what have you.

I don't say anything I say about anybody from an uninformed position, and there isn't anybody that's fooling me about anything. "Rush, Rubio's fooling you over amnesty." Rubio's not fooling me. Once you realize there's no perfection, then the view -- (interruption) What? Now, okay, see,

Snerdley thinks I have stepped in a huge pile of manure here by saying once you get past there's no perfection. He thinks that's the biggest step-in-it I've done all day, maybe all week. I'm talking about in a candidate. There isn't perfection in a candidate. There's no utopia, there's no perfection anywhere. That doesn't mean that you settle.

I'm just advocating an honest perspective on things. I can't come up with a reason to hate Marco Rubio like some people. I can't come up with a reason to dislike Rubio, just like I can't come up with a reason to hate Ted Cruz. People come at me, "You can't be serious what you said about Ted Cruz. Really?" And if I told you the kind of people saying it to me, you'd totally understand who they are. Ted Cruz scares a lot of people simply 'cause he mentions God. Ted Cruz scares a lot of people 'cause he looks to the heavens when he talks about God. That scares a lot of people...

... Anyway, I have this story by Mark Cunningham that is in the New York Post today, and it's about Trump, and it's yet another attempt to explain Trump. I go back to Wendy, our caller from Texas, "When are people gonna wake up? When are people gonna find out that Trump's a fraud? When are people gonna wake up and find out this is a disaster, it's an accident waiting to happen? When are they gonna realize they're making a huge mistake? When are they gonna see that Cruz is the only solution?"

So knowing that there are people out there in droves trying to come up with explanations, Cunningham's is the latest. And his piece begins this way: "The other GOP candidates are finally starting to fight on Donald Trump's terms, to judge by the slugfest that was Saturday night's debate. But it speaks volumes -- whole encyclopedias -- about the ignorance of our political and media elites that they're only now realizing that much of what Trump's been doing is just busting balls. It's a blue-collar ritual, with clear rules -- overtly insulting, sure, but with infinite subtleties. It can be a test of manliness, a sign of respect, a way of bonding and much more.

Rule No. 1: You can wince, but don't squeal." You never complain. You never whine.

"Rule No. 2: Bust right back, if you can. Not knowing how to play is no excuse. And not getting it shows you have no idea how a huge swath of America lives -- the Americans whom Trump has made his base. From the start, Trump targeted the (mostly) white working class, which happens to be 40 percent of the country. And he's done it not just with issues, but with how he talks -- the ball-busting, the 'bragging,' the over-the-top promises. 'Bragging' is in quotes because it's not (all) about his ego: The endless reciting of poll numbers, the constant references to how much the media's paying attention, is mainly about showing that he's beating the cultural elite."

Trump is reminding people that he's winning. He's not blowing his own horn because he's an ego freak. He's reminding everybody he's succeeding. He's bragging about his success. This is expected in this world. "Beating the elite on behalf of his voters -- who've been invisible to the politicians and the media for decades." I think it's all wrapped up right there, if you want to know the truth. The people in Washington have been doing whatever damage is done to this country in order for them to get and save theirs, to get and protect theirs, their positions, their jobs, their power, their money, everything they do is oriented toward self-preservation and self-growth.

And whatever happens to the country in the process is of no concern to them, because they don't think they're ever gonna live among the country. They're the elites. They're always gonna have enclaves, walled and gated communities and so forth. "Yeah, there's a mess being created, but somebody will fix it down the road. In the meantime, I'm getting mine, and I'm taking care of my family, and I'm taking care of my kids and grandkids, and I'm acquiring some power." And so there's a disdain. Washington isn't about what's best for the country anymore; it's about what's best for Washington.

Consider a huge story that vanished almost immediately in early November. Two Princeton economists discovered that deaths are soaring among middle-aged low education whites. We pointed out that story on this program, and we gave you the details as to why.

It was a genuine academic study that tried to figure out why suicides and premature deaths are "middle-aged, low-education whites. The rise in mortality..." That would be "death," for those of you in Rio Linda. "The rise in mortality from 1999 to 2014 was 22%: Up 134 deaths per 100,000 for whites aged 45 to 54 whose education ended in high school. To blame: jumps in suicides and in deaths from drug abuse -- that is, from alcoholic liver disease plus overdoses of heroin and [other drugs]. One of the economists, Nobel winner Angus Deaton, notes that the only modern trend that compares is the AIDS epidemic.

... AIDS won headlines for a decade. The Deaton findings basically vanished from the media after a day." In other words, the story of advanced premature death of large numbers of middle-aged white men got scant attention. "And these soaring death rates are just one sign of the stresses the American working class faces. Many other blue-collar folks struggle on OK. But they know they've got huge problems that just don't get talked about -- and anyone who does raise them gets denounced and then ignored.

"Until Trump. America hasn't been great for the working class for decades -- which is why 'Make America Great Again' is a great slogan for a guy who's talking tough on the problems that blue-collar Americans ... see as killing them. And getting attention -- unbelievable attention -- even as he breaks all the 'establishment' rules," makes them glom onto this even more! "Because he's playing and winning by blue-collar rules, and what are you gonna do about it? Of course, he also has to show he's for real.

"Why should these voters trust him? Answering those unspoken doubts is why Trump doubles down on his promises -- he's not just going to build a wall, but make Mexico pay," and he keeps saying it over and over again. He's hell-bent on making sure these people believe him and understand that he means what he says. He's not just sloganeering. My point is if this guy's right about this, the competing philosophies that you want to throw up against it are not gonna register.

If people's lives are so dire that they're considering suicide, that they have no money, that they can't get jobs anymore, that they can't find health care, they're being priced out of everything -- Christmas isn't Christmas anymore -- you can hit 'em all day with how great one philosophy is over another, and it isn't gonna register. And the anger these people have -- and it's not an insignificant number of people, either.

RUSH: Let me try this another way. Now, just so you all know, I hope you don't have to actually be told this, but I don't live in a place where time has stopped. I'm not still thinking of things in the nineties like the Clintons are. I'm on it. I'm up with it. I am, as always, ahead of the curve. I am in advance of societal evolution. I also have a deep respect for your own independence and your intellect and your ability to think for yourselves.

I have never, ever engaged in what the Democrats engage in, and that is trying to create armies of people not knowing what they hell they're doing. I have much more respect for you than that. You're free to make up your own mind about whatever. I'm here to help inform you, in my mind. I'd love it if you agreed with me, but it's up to you whether you want to. But let me ask you a question in terms of strategy -- a strategical question, experience guided by intelligence and all of that.

How many years did I attempt to awaken the American people about Bill Clinton? Maybe nine. Maybe more. You could say that I continue to try to tell people the truth about Bill Clinton ten years out of office, five years after he left office. How many years have I been trying to tell people the truth about Hillarious Clinton? How many days have I spent trying to tell the people that voted for Barack Obama of the grave error and mistake they made? What was the result of it?

Bill Clinton served two terms; Obama served two terms; Hillarious is the front-runner for the Democrat Party. And the reason is something I realize from before I started doing this program. The people that listen to this program are totally capable of thinking for themselves. All of you are. At least that's how I approach you. I don't approach you as not knowing what to think. I don't approach you as not the being able to think. To me, it would be insulting.

It's the Democrats that treat their voters that way, and try to create little armies of essentially robotic voters. The bus picks you up at certain time, takes you to the poll, they tell you what lever to pull, and you go back home. That's not at all what I've been aiming at here. But my point in terms of strategy, maybe there's a different way than simply telling people what a reprobate Bill Clinton is or what a danger Barack Obama is.

I mean, I can't tell you the number of days I lost my voice trying to tell people about Obamacare. It still passed. I can't tell you the number of days I lost my voice trying to warn people about what Obama's real intentions were with this country and what he really intended to accomplish with Obamacare and immigration. He still won reelection. (interruption) No, I'm not... No, no, no, no. I'm not saying it doesn't matter. I'm saying there are different ways of going about accomplishing the same goal...

RUSH: It's really simple, my friends: I don't want to destroy anybody who could defeat Hillarious Clinton. I don't want to damage anybody who could defeat the Democrat Party. It's no more complicated than that. The establishment still thinks all this anger here is a bunch of spoiled brat, little children-type anger. They don't get it yet. They need to be awakened fully.

END TRANSCRIPT

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/02/16/the_mister_big_of_the_vast_right_wing_conspiracy_explains_what_s_going_on_perfection_is_not_an_option_folks

• Upvote 4

Good video.    :twothumbs:

***///

Neither of us has ever struggled with a Presidential race - in all our years - as we are with this one.

Guess it's representative of the terrible times in which we find ourselves.

We weep for Our Republic.

We are living in terrible times.    Our world if a very scary place at the moment.   Lot's of uncertainties .   :shrug:

• Upvote 1

Whatever happened to the forum is not allowing quotes.

I was more inclined to support Trump last month than I am now.

Trump will make a statement one day that is impressively deep, a short 5 or 6 words that are several levels into a singular issue. It's taken me minutes to fully comprehend the vertical momentum of an action the has promised, or status quo desired.

That to me meant a situational awareness and intellectual competence on a level  far beyond anything Bush, Rubio, and almost every other politician could even comprehend existed, much less ever attain.

Then, Trump has turned around the very next day and issued a statement that only proved he honestly just doesn't get it.

Think of driving a car.

You go through driver training, learn the basics, and are let out on the road.

Have you practiced driving around every single turn in every city and every town in America?

No, of coarse not.

What you have learned are the operational procedures to deal with most common driving events and how to conduct yourself in respect to other drivers. It is armed with this knowledge of basic operations that allows you to apply the exact same principals to almost every turn you encounter.

It is the exact same with America.

The constitution is only the drivers manual that contains the proper sequence for every turn, twist and bump.

When your driving a car, and someone pulls out in front of you, even if you have the right to not bother with brakes and slam into them, you instead slow down to avoid a collision, not just for their benefit, but for yours as well.

The problem with Trump is he hasn't learned or bothered to understand the rules of the road, instead, he has just learned what to do for a couple things that just happen to be correct driving procedure, and some of his plans do not follow America's rules of the road.

Bill Whittle's plan is valid.

I do believe if Americans started sending emails and comments en masse he would respond.

In truth, that may be all we have to hang on to while hoping for an actual constitutionally correct POTUS.

And it sure beats the division in the republican party.

I'm so tired I'm seeing double right now, was at a caucus high school since 6 AM setting up, signing in voters, holding pooled minutes, then precinct caucus, then take down, after hours of answering questions in discussions with people in the community.

This election is ours to lose, lets not give it away by infighting.

I can promise you, if hilarious or commie boy won, we would wish Trump was there instead.

• Upvote 1