Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Could Win It All

MyLadiesDaddy

I place this under number 6, because I don't believe for a second that this man

intends to be POTUS. And by showing how dems are flocking to him it is clear that

when he pulls out of the race that Hillarious will have a commanding lead. 

All of this commotion cause by Donald,"Duck", Trump is simply a smoke screen to 

keep all eyes off of Ted Cruz. Pay close attention how it was the, "Duck", that questioned 

Cruz's eligibility. That is a democratic strategy, don't accuse but raise doubt. And the sad 

part is that most Americans are so under educated now as to not know anything about 

the qualifications of the office of the Presidency.

Trump Could Win It All

A new survey shows a sizable number of Democrats ready to defect from Hillarious Clinton to Donald Trump.

So if Donald Trump proved the political universe wrong and won the Republican presidential nomination, he would be creamed by Hillarious Clinton, correct?

A new survey of likely voters might at least raise momentary dyspepsia for Democrats since it suggests why it wouldn't be a cakewalk.

The survey by Washington-based Mercury Analytics is a combination online questionnaire and "dial-test" of Trump's first big campaign ad among 916 self-proclaimed "likely voters" (this video shows the ad and the dial test results). It took place primarily Wednesday and Thursday and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percent.

Nearly 20 percent of likely Democratic voters say they'd cross sides and vote for Trump, while a small number, or 14 percent, of Republicans claim they'd vote for Clinton. When those groups were further broken down, a far higher percentage of the crossover Democrats contend they are "100 percent sure" of switching than the Republicans.

When the firmed showed respondents the Trump ad, and assessed their responses to each moment of it, it found "the primary messages of Trump's ad resonated more than Democratic elites would hope."

About 25 percent of Democrats "agree completely" that it raises some good point, with an additional 19 percent agreeing at least "somewhat."

Mercury CEO Ron Howard, a Democrat whose firm works for candidates in both parties and corporate clients, concedes, "We expected Trump's first campaign spot to strongly appeal to Republican Trump supporters, with little impact – or in fact negative impact – on Democratic or independent voters."

He continues, "The challenge to Hillarious, if Trump is the nominee and pivots to the center in the general election as a problem-solving, independent-minded, successful 'get it done' businessman is that Democrats will no longer be able to count on his personality and outrageous sound bites to disqualify him in the voters' minds."

Trump's formidable challenges remain obvious and in no small measure reflect his general style.

A total of 66 percent of Democrats are very concerned with it, as are 32 percent of Republicans and 41 percent of independents, according to the survey.

Further, 65 percent of Democrats said that the "prestige" of the country would be hurt by his election, as did 19 percent and 29 percent of Republicans and independents, respectively.

But what if Trump lowered the bombast in a general election? 

AND DROPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

Took away the hater's neg.

As far as dropping out, I really don't think that would happen, if anything he would stay in just to be able to tell the world, F U.

A lot of folks both admire Trump, and remember all the showboating with hard core progressives.

If you look at his religion, it is one of the "original breakaways" of Christianity from Roman Catholicism.

Bringing Cruz' eligibility up could also be a way to address that issue head on and eliminate it.

A closer look at the federal government's legal structure will expose a few glaring truths that are ignored every four years, as American Slaves are inspired to select their new slave master.

The USA is a corporation. Just like Pepsi, they can chose whoever they want.

Unless Americans decide to enforce their standing as the same "We" of the people from the Declaration of Independence, they have no standing.

Do you remember all those law suits about obama's birth certificate?

Only one made it to a "judge", and it wasn't for the issue of the bc.

Every single lawsuit was dismissed due to lack of standing.

Today's Americans are NOT We The People of 1775, they are long gone.

The gov has made laws associated with a person using a USD to "pay" for anything that grant rights to the USA gov, and have inverse obligations, that totally remove any possible standing which would have "authority' to make claim.

I participate in the "election" process because it is my position that irregardless of established statutes or adjudicated presidence  the "lawmakers" create to defraud, oppress, or otherwise use to deceive the American Public, anyone growing up as an American, in America, and attending accredited schools, is taught the lie.

Even though getting caught up in any legal matter with the government demonstrates the government's lack of respect for the individual due to their lack of standing, all living humans in America need to do is simply claim ownership.

It's not as easy as it sounds, it doesnt involve birth certificates, and you don't get to forge treasury checks for free "money" so you can live like to trailer trash lotto winner.

The government can only continue to perpetrate their farce for as long as the American Public is willing to play along with the game.

Once people realize they are capable of making a difference, I'm hoping they will be inspired to take control of their own lives.

Once that happens, more people will educate themselves.

Education brings knowledge.

Knowledge is the key through which we will unlock the secrets to ever actually take back America.

In truth, all the hours, days, weeks, and months I donate to every election process is in hopes of helping to help the tiny, microscopic spark, that will eventually help individuals light their own fires.

I would agree with the statement about the requirement as stated in Article II,  the "or citizen" part was only valid to the date that that amendment was written, due to the number of patriots that were still flooding in from around the world.

I would also agree with the meaning of "natural born citizen" would have to be interpreted from the era it was written, and not today's "expanded" version.

All that aside, I have reservations about Trump not because I am worried he will drop out BEFORE, I am worried he will either "reconsider" his positions, or, as you mentioned, compromise positions in order to "close the deal", and then just tell the fans it was the only way to "get it done", so they need to get over it and move on.

Cruz is climbing, I think Florina's femenazi quip hurt her chances forever, Rubio is a RINO, and Carson may still have a surge.

Bush is the simmering inferno, once we get closer you will see a sudden inrush of oxygen, and it will be a freaking backdraft of establishment and media support.

I'm thinking they are waiting until the last possible moment, so by the time the public is able to react to the sudden movement, it will be too late.

I already posted I think a Trump Cruz ticket would be a winner.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 8

Agreed! It would go against his very nature to lose. He's many things but phony isn't one of them. ;)

That's what I think too. I have a lot of moderate/liberal friends who think maybe he's just a trojan horse. Perhaps he's just here to tip the scales in favor of Hillarious.

I disagree. I honestly think that Donald Trump is the real deal - he says he's here to win, and to make America Great Again, and I believe him.

Is his ego colossal? IMMENSELY! Is he abrasive? VERY! Does he offend people? YES! Does he annoy ME at times? YOU BET! Would he be a great president? :D Yep, I think he would do a lot of good things for this country. I won't agree with everything he does, but that's life. And I really do think Mr Trump would do a lot to get us back on track.

There is is - I said it, and I will stand behind it. :)

• Upvote 14

intends to be POTUS. And by showing how dems are flocking to him it is clear that

keep all eyes off of Ted Cruz. Pay close attention how it was the, "Duck", that questioned 

Cruz's eligibility. That is a democratic strategy, don't accuse but raise doubt. And the sad 

part is that most Americans are so under educated now as to not know anything about 

Trump Could Win It All

A new survey shows a sizable number of Democrats ready to defect from Hillarious Clinton to Donald Trump.

So if Donald Trump proved the political universe wrong and won the Republican presidential nomination, he would be creamed by Hillarious Clinton, correct?

A new survey of likely voters might at least raise momentary dyspepsia for Democrats since it suggests why it wouldn't be a cakewalk.

The survey by Washington-based Mercury Analytics is a combination online questionnaire and "dial-test" of Trump's first big campaign ad among 916 self-proclaimed "likely voters" (this video shows the ad and the dial test results). It took place primarily Wednesday and Thursday and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percent.

Nearly 20 percent of likely Democratic voters say they'd cross sides and vote for Trump, while a small number, or 14 percent, of Republicans claim they'd vote for Clinton. When those groups were further broken down, a far higher percentage of the crossover Democrats contend they are "100 percent sure" of switching than the Republicans.

When the firmed showed respondents the Trump ad, and assessed their responses to each moment of it, it found "the primary messages of Trump's ad resonated more than Democratic elites would hope."

About 25 percent of Democrats "agree completely" that it raises some good point, with an additional 19 percent agreeing at least "somewhat."

Mercury CEO Ron Howard, a Democrat whose firm works for candidates in both parties and corporate clients, concedes, "We expected Trump's first campaign spot to strongly appeal to Republican Trump supporters, with little impact – or in fact negative impact – on Democratic or independent voters."

He continues, "The challenge to Hillarious, if Trump is the nominee and pivots to the center in the general election as a problem-solving, independent-minded, successful 'get it done' businessman is that Democrats will no longer be able to count on his personality and outrageous sound bites to disqualify him in the voters' minds."

Trump's formidable challenges remain obvious and in no small measure reflect his general style.

A total of 66 percent of Democrats are very concerned with it, as are 32 percent of Republicans and 41 percent of independents, according to the survey.

Further, 65 percent of Democrats said that the "prestige" of the country would be hurt by his election, as did 19 percent and 29 percent of Republicans and independents, respectively.

Brother and I mean that, I respectfully disagree with you.

• Upvote 7

Classic RINO tactic when you cannot stop your opponent any other way. Claim they will leave you hanging sow doubt as to their intentions.

Sounds like LGD might be developing night sweats and nightmares over the big bad DUCK

Like me Trump believes in No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

You might want to add these two words into your vocabulary

President Trump

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 7

President Trump

:lmao:

I know I'm making a lot of enemies by supporting the Executive Hair Do, but I don't care. Never have, never will. I'm not a PC kind of guy... I really think a businessman in office would be a great thing for us, so I am TEAM TRUMP.

If that offends anyone here... well, I guess I can't be everyone's best friend anymore. :shrug:

#makeamericagreatagain

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 13

I am going to put it all on the line here and state my opinion:

I believe Donald Trump is in it to win it.

:twocents:

Agreed, I don't think Trump ever does anything unless he's gonna win

I know I'm making a lot of enemies by supporting the Executive Hair Do, but I don't care. Never have, never will. I'm not a PC kind of guy... I really think a businessman in office would be a great thing for us, so I am TEAM TRUMP.

If that offends anyone here... well, I guess I can't be everyone's best friend anymore. :shrug:

#makeamericagreatagain

I've often wondered myself what a government would look like if it was run like a company ....... I hope he wins and nails half if not more of the failed, weak and useless government officials to the wall.

If Trump wins they will all run for the hills, their crap wont fly with him.

Interesting times ahead, this could be a defining moment in US and World history.

• Upvote 9

As far as dropping out, I really don't think that would happen, if anything he would stay in just to be able to tell the world, F U.

A lot of folks both admire Trump, and remember all the showboating with hard core progressives.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/214091-trump-could-win-it-all/#ixzz3wmuCx4uT

I have thought that also. What if the Clinton's did talk," The Duck " {and yes Sentinel7 I mean that with all 

the affection that comes with a Brooklyn streets upbringing}   into running interference but then Trump decided 

that he kinda liked the attention. Decided that he wanted to go all the way. If he does go all the way then

I will vote for him, even if he splits off and runs as a third party candidate.

Why would I do that? Simple, It's my belief that such a move would be designed to split the Republican vote.

But I think that Trump may be the victim of his own success. He would win even as a third party candidate. 

And that is far better than voting for Hillarious.     

#makeamericagreatagain

Why would your opine cause anyone to,"hate", you? 

And if someone did, then they weren't worth calling friend to begin with.

I am going to put it all on the line here and state my opinion:

I believe Donald Trump is in it to win it.

:twocents:

I hope you're right. I would like to ask you about your thoughts on his having been a 

Clinton supporter. 

I agree, Adam, and I think a Trump/Cruz ticket would be unbeatable.

That sounds like a serious ticket.  :tiphat:

Agreed! It would go against his very nature to lose. He's many things but phony isn't one of them. ;)

May I respectfully ask how you formulate your belief that he's not,"phony"?

If he makes the elections , Donald Trump has my vote. Regardless I will never vote for a Democrat ! But I will vote and I will express my unhappiness if the President is not doing what they are suppose to be doing. 

Ditto

That's what I think too. I have a lot of moderate/liberal friends who think maybe he's just a trojan horse. Perhaps he's just here to tip the scales in favor of Hillarious.

I disagree. I honestly think that Donald Trump is the real deal - he says he's here to win, and to make America Great Again, and I believe him.

Is his ego colossal? IMMENSELY! Is he abrasive? VERY! Does he offend people? YES! Does he annoy ME at times? YOU BET! Would he be a great president? :D Yep, I think he would do a lot of good things for this country. I won't agree with everything he does, but that's life. And I really do think Mr Trump would do a lot to get us back on track.

There is is - I said it, and I will stand behind it. :)

Again, with respect sir, why do you believe him? 

Really I'm not saying that I don't, I'm simply expressing caution.

I don't like it when someone comes to power riding on a magic carpet with glorious words like

"YES WE CAN" or "I'M GONNA MAKE US GREAT" . I find that to be somewhat reminiscent to, "WE'RE THE 

MASTER RACE". Though as I continually state I pray for all our sake's that I am sooooo wrong.  

Brother and I mean that, I respectfully disagree with you.

That's OK, I still love ya bro.  :eyebrows:

Classic RINO tactic when you cannot stop your opponent any other way. Claim they will leave you hanging sow doubt as to their intentions.

Sounds like LGD might be developing night sweats and nightmares over the big bad DUCK

Like me Trump believes in No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

President Trump

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

Believe me when I say this,

I fear no man, I fear no thing, I walk boldly into not only the valley of death but the gates of hell.

I know who my Father is and what he's capable of. But most importantly I know where he lives. 

INSIDE OF ME. 

• Downvote 1

Im also Team Trump.  And I agree I really believe that out of all the candidates running on both sides he's the only one that has what it takes to make a difference. 

Like Adam said the guy can be overbearing in many ways. But I'll take that any day over all the other professional politicians who are "ALL" bought and payed for by their backers.

I love the fact that Mr. Trump doesn't owe anyone anything (meaning obligated favors).   It is a great idea to have a "Professional Business Man" running this country like a business.  When you think about it thats exactly what we are. Our country is a business and we need smart people knowing how to get the right results to make it great and safe again.

In a way he reminds me of Abadi.  He's gonna gonna clean up Washington. Get rid of all the lame and useless people that are draining this country.  Thats one of the reasons they fear him. And that one of the reasons I like him.

• Upvote 2

#makeamericagreatagain

You are just as entitled to your opinion as anyone else is here.   This is no reason to make enemies.  Everyone needs to respect each others opinions.  We can all agree to disagree on many topics. That doesn't make us bad or wrong.  It just is what it is.

• Upvote 1

Hi LGD!  Proud Men of Action and Great Accomplishment don't play Wingman for real phony losers like Hildabeast!  Never!  Hope that helps  :eyebrows:

That's a good argument. Thanks  :tiphat:

Im also Team Trump.  And I agree I really believe that out of all the candidates running on both sides he's the only one that has what it takes to make a difference. 

Like Adam said the guy can be overbearing in many ways. But I'll take that any day over all the other professional politicians who are "ALL" bought and payed for by their backers.

I love the fact that Mr. Trump doesn't owe anyone anything (meaning obligated favors).   It is a great idea to have a "Professional Business Man" running this country like a business.  When you think about it thats exactly what we are. Our country is a business and we need smart people knowing how to get the right results to make it great and safe again.

In a way he reminds me of Abadi.  He's gonna gonna clean up Washington. Get rid of all the lame and useless people that are draining this country.  Thats one of the reasons they fear him. And that one of the reasons I like him.

:eyebrows: Ya reckon that means that Adam loves me?  :eyebrows:

You are just as entitled to your opinion as anyone else is here.   This is no reason to make enemies.  Everyone needs to respect each others opinions.  We can all agree to disagree on many topics. That doesn't make us bad or wrong.  It just is what it is.

You said it so much better than I could.  :wub:  :hug:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So I've caught allot of flack here for saying that Donald,"DUCK", Trump is only running 

interference in an elaborate scheme to get the Hilldabeast  elected. I believe that is why 

we aren't really seeing her giving any real effort to campaign. She knows this is really a done

deal. I have repeatedly stated that Trump will end up running as a third party candidate and

thereby either split the vote or end up dropping out leaving most voters disgruntled and not 

willing to invest the time that it takes to go vote at all. Don't think that can happen? Remember the

four million conservatives that refused to vote during the last election,   ensuring that the worst 

President in the history of this nation gets a second term? Well guess what, the satanic controlled 

Dems are at it again and the Hilldabeast will win. Don't doubt me. 

When Jeb, "I'm a Nazi in disguise", Bush starts out his campaign by saying that he can win the 

nomination without the Rep/ christian conservative base. And, "I knew a girl named Nikki", 

Haley attacks Trump, openly blaming him for everything wrong in the world. Then we get an 

article today like the one here, you can bet that one thing is certain

EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF WASHINGTON IS SCRIPTED.

It is even stated in this article that the,"ESTABLISHMENT", GOP would rather get behind Cruz than

been seen as the, "CAUSE FOR LOOSING THE ELECTION". 

When in actuality that is exactly what they would rather have before they allow some evangelical

Christian Coalition Conservative to become POTUS. We've all heard how some RINO'S  have 

even said that they would rather vote for the Hilldabeast before Cruz. People wake up, there is only

one hope for the continuation of the greatest nation ever, and that hope is Senator Ted Cruz. Forget

about the boogieman, and how you think that his faith will require you to do things that you don't

want to. Forget about you anger at what Obama has done for the last eight yrs to destroy this

great nation. For the love of all that is good, use your heads and elect the only person that really

gives a hoot about you. Because if you don't, you're not gonna like what comes next.     

Ted Cruz Starts to Crack G.O.P. Establishment’s Wall of Opposition

NEW ORLEANS — Striding up the sidewalk of one of this city’s most affluent neighborhoods on Monday evening, S. Scott Sewell seemed an unlikely figure to be attending a fund-raiser for Senator Ted Cruz. An oil industry executive, Mr. Sewell served in President George Bush’s administration, lent a hand to George W. Bush’s 2000 presidential recount, and was twice a chairman for Mitt Romney’s Louisiana campaigns.

But if such a creature of the Republican establishment appeared an odd fit to support a candidate whose political identity was shaped challenging his party’s leadership, the candlelit, art-filled setting for Mr. Cruz’s reception was even more surprising: the elegant home of the longtime Bush loyalist Mary Matalin and her husband, James Carville, the Democratic strategist.

The vast majority of Republican elites remain bitterly opposed to the prospect of Mr. Cruz’s becoming the party’s presidential nominee, some even preferring to take their chances with Donald J. Trump. Yet, to the strains of a jazz trio a block from St. Charles Avenue here, over Texas barbecue at his Houston campaign office and in one of Washington’s see-and-be-seen steakhouses, Mr. Cruz, Washington’s chief anti-establishment agitator, has quietly begun wooing some of the party’s most entrenched donors and officials.

“We’re working hard to consolidate a lot of support,” Mr. Cruz told a reporter as he mingled with guests arriving at Ms. Matalin’s home.

Some in the old guard have started signaling to their reluctant right-of-center brethren that it is time to face the possibility that the hard-line Mr. Cruz could be their standard-bearer.

If Cruz makes it, which is very doable, every one of the establishment crowd who is now eviscerating him will line up, salute smartly and get on board,” Ms. Matalin said, offering a mix of prodding and prophecy. “No one will want to be responsible for a G.O.P.defeat.”

That even traces of détente have appeared between Mr. Cruz and the party’s traditional power brokers this early illustrates how thoroughly unpredictable the Republican race has been — and that, for major political donors, it can be safer to hedge one’s bets in such a volatile environment.

But others in the party hierarchy, including the officially neutral Ms. Matalin, either share some of the frustrations that have propelled Mr. Cruz and Mr. Trump or at least recognize what the two have tapped into.

They also take him at his word. “I believe in Senator Cruz because he believes what he’s saying,” Mr. Sewell said outside the Matalin-Carville home, echoing sentiments often heard among the rank-and-file at Mr. Cruz’s Iowa gatherings.

What is more striking, and will cause deep consternation among Republican strategists, is that other donors are beginning to embrace Mr. Cruz’s argument that he can win a general election by motivating core conservatives to come to the polls rather than by appealing to swing voters.

Andrew Puzder, chief executive of the conglomerate that owns Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr., supported both of Mr. Romney’s campaigns and has contributed to a number of “super PACs” and candidates this year, including Jeb Bush and Senator Marco Rubio of Florida. But after spending a couple of hours eating brisket with Mr. Cruz on Sunday at his campaign headquarters, Mr. Puzder said he was “very seriously considering” getting behind him, in part because of his appeal to the conservative base.

“I’ve become a one-issue voter,” Mr. Puzder said. “My one issue is whether somebody is going to win. My big question is: What is your path to a general election victory?”

Unhappily recalling that Mr. Romney won among self-described independents but still was soundly defeated by President Obama, Mr. Puzder said, “Part of the reason was that the base didn’t turn out to vote, and Senator Cruz understands that needs to happen.”

The theory of the missing conservative voter, central to Mr. Cruz’s pitch, has been widely and robustly challenged, including by figures on the right. But it is taking flight among some in the party’s donor class.

“The reason Republicans lost in 2012 and 2008 is not because we lost swing voters,” Carla Sands, a California investor, wrote in an invitation to a $1,000-a-plate Los Angeles luncheon this week featuring Mr. Cruz’s wife, Heidi. “The reason Republicans lost is because they failed to motivate and turn out their base — mainly evangelical voters in states like Florida, Colorado and Pennsylvania who didn’t feel that the Republican nominee spoke to their issues.”

Mr. Cruz’s wife, who met him on the 2000 Bush campaign and worked in the administration, has emerged as something of a liaison to right-of-center donors. She headlined events in Atlanta; Austin, Dallas, Houston and Midland, Tex.; Birmingham, Ala.; and Seattle in November and December, helping Mr. Cruz raise nearly $20 million in the final quarter of the year — a haul expected to exceed those of any of the more establishment-friendly candidates.

But Mr. Cruz has other links to the party elites he has long railed against: Mr. Puzder was connected to him by Anthony R. Dolan, Ronald Reagan’s chief speechwriter, who is now part of Mr. Cruz’s team of advisers. Chad Sweet, Mr. Cruz’s campaign chairman, worked at Goldman Sachs and was chief of staff to Michael Chertoff, a Homeland Security secretary under George W. Bush.

Mr. Cruz’s campaign manager, Jeff Roe, has also cultivated relationships with the relatively small universe of Republican strategists. In December, he telephoned the lobbyist Charles R. Black Jr., a veteran of Republican presidential campaigns, about arranging a get-acquainted meeting with him for Mr. Cruz when Congress returns this month (the meeting has not come about).

Mr. Cruz will, though, appear at a pair of fund-raisers in the Washington area next week that may lure some party regulars: a $1,000 per-person “happy hour” at the Capital Grille, followed by an event at the McLean, Va., home of Michael Adams, a former Bechtel Group executive.

Not all of Mr. Cruz’s wooing has led to a love connection. Former Mayor Richard J. Riordan of Los Angeles, who describes himself as “a RINO” — a Republican in name only — rode from the airport to a fund-raiser with Mr. Cruz when the Texas senator visited California last month.

“He’s doing extremely well, which surprises me because I don’t think he’s as warm a personality as others,” Mr. Riordan said. “But he’s a very strong person.”

The response was more favorable in New Orleans, where Mr. Cruz drew younger Republicans and local figures like William Goldring, a distillery executive, the restaurateur Dickie Brennan and Rob Maness, who ran for the Senate here in 2014.

Mr. Cruz, who has wandered into trouble at some private events by saying things he does not say in public, mainly stuck to policy, according to two attendees. But he also spoke more personally than he often did on the stump, describing his connections to Louisiana and praising the city’s music and cuisine.

He even poked a bit of good-natured fun at his wife’s dietary preferences, describing “what it’s like to be from Texas and have Christmas dinner with vegetarians.”

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Like Adam, I don't agree with everything Trump says, but hey look at the last 7 years. The current administration is a total joke. With the choices presented, Trump has the ability to undo some of the damage that has been done.

Let's see....an old billionaire racist white guy....or an old millionaire abortionist white woman.....that's a tuffy.   :huh:   Maybe the young Goldman Sachs backed Canadian is the way to go.   B)   And you have nothing to worry about, Adam.  I know people hate me.   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

Almost as bad as a racist almost black guy. 

• Upvote 4

Let's see....an old billionaire racist white guy....or an old millionaire abortionist white woman.....that's a tuffy.   :huh:   Maybe the young Goldman Sachs backed Canadian is the way to go.   B)   And you have nothing to worry about, Adam.  I know people hate me.   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

Hey Shabs... that love/hate thing's a B*tch, aint it?!!!  However, you are so loved that a very special benefactor bought you a Powerball ticket in our DV Pool for last night's drawing... in case you didn't know!  Unfortunately none of us won...

• Upvote 1

Trump Could Win It All

A new survey shows a sizable number of Democrats ready to defect from Hillarious Clinton to Donald Trump.

""""""""""""Maybe they dont want to vote for a LIAR and are tierd of the same old  THEFT  of   America.  

Some Dems stand behind Trump because they think he is the most likely to loose. Boy are they wrong. Every time I see a Rino Republican, the Dems talk about how much they agree with him, like Marko Rubio. I think he is truely a Democrat in Republicans clothing and I think sometimes you are too.

Republicans dont need a Republican President to work both sides of the isles anymore because we know how that works out, like my X wife's ways. Whats mine is mine and whats yours is mine. They are kinivers and thief's. MAKE AMERICA GREATER AGAIN.

• Upvote 3