Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central: No intention to amend the Iraqi dinar exchange rate

yota691

Yota I am new here to dv. But I can tell you are a veteran and I respect you and appreciate all the articles you bring for everybody and the research you do. I guess we all have our opinion based on what we have read in the articles over time. In the last few months of getting to know my Kurdish friend better he has been correct on 3 specific things 100% so I am abandoning my old way of thinking and listening him 100% now. because you do an awesome job of brining the news, could you please let me know if you see an article that says a small Kurdish Parliment delegation will be going to Baghdad on the 17th? Because this is what he is telling me. I don't know if there will be an article about it or not, but I am really hoping we see one because this is what I personally am looking for to validate his statement. We are all in this together so regardless of who's opinion or Intel is right or wrong, we just want it to happen, and I think it will soon.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad

1/10/2016 0:00 

Sulaimaniyah - morning 
announced senior leader of the «Union of Kurdistan» led by former President Jalal Talabani, said his party is seeking to find a solution to the political crisis existing in months in the Kurdistan region, because of differences over the position of president of the region and powers wide. 
Said Adel Murad, head of «Central Council» It serves as a partisan Parliament, on the sidelines of a meeting between the party leaders and senior cadres: that a delegation of his party will lead the next week, a new round of talks with the other Kurdish parties, with a view to resolving the intractable crisis. 
It was at the party meeting, he emphasized that «National Union stands at the same distance of all the parties and the parties to the current crisis in Kurdistan, as well as his commitment to his project with the three parties to amend the presidency of the province Law ». 
Joint Meeting, which included members of the« Central Council »Authority working party, touched on several important files in the forefront of the relationship with the federal government in Baghdad, where The two sides focused on the importance of strengthening the relations also stressed the need to exit the territory of the crises that swept offline. President of the Central Council, strongly what is known as »the Sunni Conference» which was held in Arbil a few days ago criticized, the required number of characters to justice and participated in it, indicating that this «Conference is actually fueling the sectarian sectarian dredge in Iraq». He called Murad, to address the consequences left by the presidency of the region emerged from the crisis and the economic and political problems led to disrupt the work of the federal administration in the Kurdish region. In turn, the official «working body» Mullah Bakhtiar, confirmed that his party «has achieved positive results in his recent visit to Baghdad, toward the end the tension and disputes with the center, and open a new page of relations on objective grounds». Bakhtiar was quoted as saying that «for as long as the Kurds remained part of a federal Iraq, the treatment of internal problems lies in Baghdad», stressing the need to take into account the representation of political parties and their positions and vision in any negotiating delegations are visiting the capital ..

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/214105-kurdish-confirm-the-importance-of-strengthening-relations-with-baghdad/#ixzz3wsSPMJx9

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Tiger -that would be a ton of typing, but I will talk about one of them. Back before thanksgiving there were articles that said the CBI was introducing the 50k note for distribution. Remember, even a dinar dealer was saying they would have them in a matter of days. I showed the article to my friend and he spoke with a different friend of his that manages a Rasheed bank in Baghdad, the bank manager replied saying "I haven't even seen or heard of a 50k note." When my friend told me what he had said, I was shaking my head in disbelief because we saw all the articles that they were being released to the public, etc... Well then a few days later articles started coming out that said, well we will release the 50k note in 2016... I personally doubt we will ever see those notes, but that is truly only my opinion.. So there you go... We shall see.

• Upvote 1

WOW, Greg ask and ye shall receive.  :lol: Master Yota is one hell of a guy.  :tiphat:

Tiger -that would be a ton of typing, but I will talk about one of them. Back before thanksgiving there were articles that said the CBI was introducing the 50k note for distribution. Remember, even a dinar dealer was saying they would have them in a matter of days. I showed the article to my friend and he spoke with a different friend of his that manages a Rasheed bank in Baghdad, the bank manager replied saying "I haven't even seen or heard of a 50k note." When my friend told me what he had said, I was shaking my head in disbelief because we saw all the articles that they were being released to the public, etc... Well then a few days later articles started coming out that said, well we will release the 50k note in 2016... I personally doubt we will ever see those notes, but that is truly only my opinion.. So there you go... We shall see.

Like you I've never believed that we would see a 50 thousand note. That seems to me to 

be the one thing that would cause an all out revolt in the streets. I mean think for a sec, what would 

happen in America(not to mention the world) if the Fed said that tomorrow they are going to 

begin issuing the $500 and $1000 dollar bills again. Lately, though, we've seen so many lame 

brain schemes about how to," bridge the gap", in the budget that I suspect the CBI is setting the 

stage for doing something really radical. And the sweet side effect of that is it creates confusion in 

the general populous and thereby lack of confidence in the Dinar. Thus sucking in more and more

Dinar from the less committed Iraqis.    :twocents: 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad

1/10/2016 0:00 

Sulaimaniyah - morning 

announced senior leader of the «Union of Kurdistan» led by former President Jalal Talabani, said his party is seeking to find a solution to the political crisis existing in months in the Kurdistan region, because of differences over the position of president of the region and powers wide. 

Said Adel Murad, head of «Central Council» It serves as a partisan Parliament, on the sidelines of a meeting between the party leaders and senior cadres: that a delegation of his party will lead the next week, a new round of talks with the other Kurdish parties, with a view to resolving the intractable crisis. 

It was at the party meeting, he emphasized that «National Union stands at the same distance of all the parties and the parties to the current crisis in Kurdistan, as well as his commitment to his project with the three parties to amend the presidency of the province Law ». 

Joint Meeting, which included members of the« Central Council »Authority working party, touched on several important files in the forefront of the relationship with the federal government in Baghdad, where The two sides focused on the importance of strengthening the relations also stressed the need to exit the territory of the crises that swept offline. President of the Central Council, strongly what is known as »the Sunni Conference» which was held in Arbil a few days ago criticized, the required number of characters to justice and participated in it, indicating that this «Conference is actually fueling the sectarian sectarian dredge in Iraq». He called Murad, to address the consequences left by the presidency of the region emerged from the crisis and the economic and political problems led to disrupt the work of the federal administration in the Kurdish region. In turn, the official «working body» Mullah Bakhtiar, confirmed that his party «has achieved positive results in his recent visit to Baghdad, toward the end the tension and disputes with the center, and open a new page of relations on objective grounds». Bakhtiar was quoted as saying that «for as long as the Kurds remained part of a federal Iraq, the treatment of internal problems lies in Baghdad», stressing the need to take into account the representation of political parties and their positions and vision in any negotiating delegations are visiting the capital ..

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/214105-kurdish-confirm-the-importance-of-strengthening-relations-with-baghdad/#ixzz3wsSPMJx9

Just curious Yota,

the link you provided in the article just brings you back to the one you posted but no actual newspaper article from Iraq--or anywhere. 

Was this a legit article or an op piece you wrote personally? 

That's interesting Manny! When you place the order does it say something like "coming soon", or it "will ship when they get their order in?" Maybe the CBI did release it this year. Very interesting.. I would have bet they wouldn't release it with a new rate coming.. As Iraq turns..

01/11/2016 15:02
54406.jpg?

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: denied the monetary policy committee at the central bank no intention to amend the dinar exchange rate, while confirming that the reduction in the value of the dinar meant hurting purchasing power.

The monetary policy committee said in a statement no intention to amend the dinar exchange rate and that what is declared by the otherwise from any person or entity has not considered, especially after the price has been installed in the budget agreement with the Government and the International Monetary Fund.

She added that the central bank is well aware that any reduction in the value of the dinar meant hurting purchasing power of citizens because most of their needs are imported, noting that address the financial situation must be addressed to the advancement of the real sectors.

He noted that the bank's initiative to provide loans for the promotion of these sectors was a signal and an incentive for the advancement of those sectors, saying that the bank's board is the only body authorized by law to determine the exchange rate and every statement in this regard does not issue him is confusion and upheaval of the market.

• Upvote 1

Banknote World in Irvine,Ca. has them "physically in hand with a print date of 11/16" as well.

The Jordanian dealers on ebay have better prices and all the new improved 3 zero notes printed in 2015.

Have you seen them personally? and here one from Ebay which states....Delivery:

Estimated between Tue. Jan. 12 and Tue. Jan. 19  

Have you seen them personally? and here one from Ebay which states....Delivery:

Estimated between Tue. Jan. 12 and Tue. Jan. 19  

No I have not..I asked and they mailed me that they have them physically in hand in the U.S.

A delivery date of 1/12 to 1/19 is certainly not unreasonable in so far as today is the 11th.

• Upvote 2

No I have not..I asked and they mailed me that they have them physically in hand in the U.S.

A delivery date of 1/12 to 1/19 is certainly not unreasonable in so far as today is the 11th.

That date been change already once that I'm aware of..and if you go banknote web site, the only confirmation they have stated was a article that was submitted with a picture, as we have seen on DV...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That date been change already once that I'm aware of..and if you go banknote web site, the only confirmation they have stated was a article that was submitted with a picture, as we have seen on DV...

The shipping date will continue to change and obviously it makes a difference where you want it shipped..The shipping date to my zip code from Irvine,Ca. is 1/18...Tomorrow that will change to 1/19... Other than a picture what other confirmation would you expect?

You asked if I've ever seen one of these notes...the only Iraqi notes I've seen are the 25k notes that I have but I don't doubt the existence of the others.

• Upvote 1

This is one of the more telling statements. From Yota, "The monetary policy committee said in a statement no intention to amend the dinar exchange rate and that what is declared by the otherwise from any person or entity has not considered, especially after the price has been installed in the budget agreement with the Government and the International Monetary Fund."

• Upvote 3