Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 1-13-2016

TexasGranny

Adam, do you expect anything worthwhile to come out of the parliament meetings on the 16TH and the 19TH. We seem to so close on all the important issues that they could almost enact them over lunch. While this is the case, they also have the greatest ability to not step over the line and pass them. Still hoping and hanging in there. GO RV, SOON!!!

Countryroads

What is really the hold up?  Seems like the major issues have taken place and it is a lot of smaller issues they are now talking about and trying to figure out.  Couldn't the Dinar RV now and all the rest of the issues be passed later?  Still optimistic and patient.....THANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO ADAM!!!

• Upvote 1

I see an article here and there mentioning Maliki acting s if he is a functioning part of the government. Is this a case of Maliki having Clintonitis (we must do something to stay in the media's eyes, no matter how meaningless in reality, because we hope to be important again some day), or is he still part of the Government? I thought he was, er, relieved of duty. I would think the pending corruption charges would be enough to have him running/hiding, but alas, Billary is still out humping legs for votes even as the FBI broadens the investigation on her emails etc... Is the take down of maliki the progress that Abadi isn't making that has folks up in arms?

p.s.

wtg discount dahhhh-ble checkers! I've been hearing my cousins lament from cheesehead land over the last few weeks. Good for Rogers to show up and take charge as needed. As usual, the Lions will only be attending the Superbowl as vips...

How buzzed are you to think that we might be "there"?  I know you are excited with all that has been accomplished in the last year, and I know you have constant contact with people in the know in Iraq.  I also know you get tired of being asked this question (sigh).  How excited are you to think you will finally be able to send that midnight text and get this ball rolling?

Adam, I know you've stated that the HCL must happen before (or possibly at the same time) as a positive change in value of the IQD. What about Maliki and the money he stole? Do you feel as though we will see something concrete regarding Maliki before we see a rate increase or is it possible that sneaky snake will have all of his stolen dinar increase in value as well? There seems to be threats of Maliki being charged with this or that but nothing ever happens. Whatcha think?

Adam,

I have a 2 part question or maybe 2 questions if you'd be kind enough to indulge me.

More than a few members are of the opinion that the express purpose of the currency auctions is to "suck in the 3 zero notes" and this process has been ongoing for some time.

1} Do you subscribe to this theory and, if so, is there any credible evidence to support it?

2} I believe it's well settled that the CBI has been printing a new series of security enhanced 3 zero notes starting in 2013 with the most recent printing being Nov.16th which includes the new 50k note. Would it make any sense to expend the funds to print new notes only to suck them back in through the auction process?

Thanks in advance for your time.

I'm not going to ask for a date and rate (not sure why people still do that). 

But what I will ask is do you think that a date and rate even exist yet? Do you think there is a set time period for this to happen and/or a set rate that they are planning to set this price at?

Or do you think things like that are still being debated and Iraq still doesn't even have a clear answer for these either?

Thanks.