Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil prices to over $ 100 a barrel end of 2016

yota691

01/09/2016 10:17

54264.jpg?

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: Despite the decline this week, crude oil prices, which ended on a loss of ten percent of his constantly glut of global supply and demand prospects bleak, the outlook refers to the rising price of oil at the end of the year.

While the burst of tension between Saudi Arabia and Iran, the organization Daash controls the large infrastructures for oil wells in Libya, and North Korea has tested the hydrogen bomb, and crude oil prices recorded their lowest levels during the last ten years, as the price of a barrel to $ 34 versus exceeded one hundred dollars in the summer of 2014, and trading in New York and London fell by 5 per cent.

It confirms the report of the magazine 'Foreign Policy' of America, that this situation calls for concern about the future of oil prices, after this sharp decline and an increase known to offer in exchange for lower prices, compared with boom taking place in the oil rock in the United States, which provides the global market daily by approximately 4 million barrels, where the extractive industries known in this area evolved over the last thirty years.

She lives petroleum markets case of inflation, will increase, according to the 'Foreign Policy', during this year, in light of the circumstantial that the world knows, will have a negative impact on the global economy, while confirming the US economic expert, Aboubirt McKinley, that the decline in oil prices will not continue, it has been transformed into what he called 'a fond memory', especially with the changes that the world is witnessing.

Robert McKinley predicted that oil prices back to more than $ 100 barrier with the end of the decade, as the number of data points to the development of the world's economies, especially Asian ones, such as China, which is known as growth in demand this year, with lower costs bill due to the low the prices.

At the same time, oil storage tanks seen all over the world a state of fullness, with the development of facilities this storage, especially in the United States, which led to the increasing quantities of crude oil more than ever before, while Western countries are preparing to lift the sanctions that were It may be imposed on Iran over its nuclear program, which may contribute to more temptation originally oversized market, as a corollary to increase Iran's oil exports after the lifting of sanctions.

By contrast, insists Saudi Arabia, as the largest exporters in the Organization 'OPEC', not to reduce their production, contrary to what calls his Russia, so that the decline whom I have known Price did not pay producers, over the past year, to take the decision to cut production, in circumstantial evolve where oil rock in the United States steadily production, while expected to shrink production countries outside the Organization 'OPEC', during the current year, 600 thousand barrels per day, the first contraction of this magnitude since 2008, the date of the economic crisis that hit a number of economies Global.

ahhhh   !    I think they are  dreaming of the good `ol`  days  when  they screwed up  and didn`t  get   the job  done in Iraq  when  the oil was  at  100 per barrel  ,    they could have  had a good rise in dinar  back a couple years ago ,  at least too .25 cents  ...    but  now they re  wishing   and  hoping they didn`t  mess it up  again ,    I do think  oil will go back too  around 75.oo   per barrel   but  would be a reach   for it too hit  over  100   this year ...  

Ya, sure it will. Speculating, to try to drive it up. Nope, not going to fall for it this time. Let stay low for a while. Not that it's going to help California gas prices due to the dems and their global warming tax scheme. 

Try $150 to $171 by late September 2016. 

Look I'm really sick and tired of you're little ruby games, so I'm officially 

​asking mods for help with you constant dropping of ruby's for ANYTHING I 

post.

Unlike you though, I can back up my statement with facts ...........................

OPEC Sees Oil Prices Exploding to $200 a Barrel

Davos oil barons eye $150 crude as investment slump incubates future crunch

2016 Oil Outlook How to Profit When Crude Comes Back

And then there's the remote possibility that all out war will break out in the 

middle east, especially when you consider the extreme tensions between all

Arab nations and the newly instated monarch of Saudi Arabia. Who is the sole

cause of this current situation in the oil industry; with his desire to put U.S. 

shale oil out of business. It would then be reasonable to see oil well over 

$200 a barrel.  

• Upvote 4

​asking mods for help with you constant dropping of ruby's for ANYTHING I

post.

Unlike you though, I can back up my statement with facts ...........................

And then there's the remote possibility that all out war will break out in the

middle east, especially when you consider the extreme tensions between all

cause of this current situation in the oil industry; with his desire to put U.S.

shale oil out of business. It would then be reasonable to see oil well over

$200 a barrel.

Did you just yell at yourself????

post.

cause of this current situation in the oil industry; with his desire to put U.S. 

$200 a barrel.  

post.

$200 a barrel.  

Really do you really care about getting negged when you have 10,621 positive green ones. Really? That is crazy to me. makes me want to give you one of those red ones. I have certainly seen you dish them out. Get over it. Go for a walk. Go ahead and neg me today, tomorrow, the next day. I don't care. I don't get my self esteem feed from this site. I really don't care.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

If I were that demon Khameini, his best bet would be to shut his piehole and quit pokin the Saudi's with a that sharp tongue of his.

Khameini is gonna keep running that nasty hole in his face until SA shows them the old,'how low can we go' game.

The Saudi's can keep driving the price of oil down IF they choose to. Iran will NEVER be able to compete monetarily or militarily with the Saudis.

These clerics are no better than the poorest of the poor. It's maddening to even suggest somehow that a religious zealot's life is more important than anyone else's....strickly my opinion.

The mod squad is here! Who do you want banished? I'll make it happen.

:twothumbs:

Could ya start with Maliki?  :lol:

But I do see your point. I'm clearly overly expressive, sensitive and blunt to the 

point of annoyance, no matter how much I attempt to make amends or repent. 

Once again, for all the good it does me, please forgive my discretion.  :hug:  :wub:  :wub:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Time to buy into oil.

I don't know much, though I'm willing to learn, but one thing that I know is what I've been 

doing for the last twenty three yrs and that is shipping. Shipping is the transportation of 

durable and consumable commodities. I can safely say that I have a rather well informed 

foundation on the hows and whys and mechanics of the entire processes that go into what 

makes this world move. It was my idea that got $20,000 dollars worth of consumable commodities

shipped to the poor folks in need on the Island of Dominica, and that idea came from my 

knowledge of shipping. I point all this out to make one simple, though unnoticed, fact.

There are over two miles of oil tankers sitting off the coast of Galveston Texas right now

filled to the top with crude. Every one of those tankers is costing the buyer thousands of

dollars a day to act as a storage unit.

Herein is the crux of it all, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE TANKERS that is costing thousands of

dollars a day to act as storage units had the oil bought and paid for

before one drop of oil was put on them. 

So ask yourself, why would the buyers of that oil do so knowing that they couldn't even offload 

their product? Knowing full well that they were going to get hit with a detention charge for every 

vessel, EVERY DAY.

You only do something like that if you intend to make a profit.

And ask yourself one more question, what was the price of gasoline the last time that oil was $34

dollars a barrel? Try around .95 cents to a buck. So why the difference today with the average cost

of gasoline being around $2 dollars? Surely you didn't think that the buyers of that oil was going to

pay the detention fee out of their own pockets.

So in a word, YES, I'd buy into oil now if you have the funds to do so.      

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

GMT 12:17 2016 Monday January 11: Last Updated

Forecast the rise of the price per barrel to $ 44 Three scenarios about the expected rise in oil prices Mohammed Gazan

%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7.JPG

It predicted the rise of oil prices to the price of $ 44 this year economic study, and after that the price arrived at familiar to $ 32, while expectations pointed to three scenarios relating to exports of Iran, oil shale and production of OPEC.

Mohammed Gazan: expect oil report, on Sunday, the arrival of Brent crude oil prices to $ 44 per barrel, this year, 2016, after his arrival to its lowest level Thursday to $ 32.09.

It favored the report, issued by the Qatar National Bank "QNB" group, and got "Elaf" a copy of it, and the arrival of oil prices to $ 44 per barrel, according to a vision based on assumptions of continued growth in demand, and reduce supplies from the United States, and rising Iranian exports, and stability production in the rest of the OPEC countries.

And raise the study three scenarios, the first pessimist and the second more pessimistic and third optimistic, and every scenario which offers a range of views on four questions President, the first being: "Is the strong growth will continue to be in demand, which reached 1.6 million barrels per day during 2015, the highest in five years, through 2016? ", and the second:" How will the reaction of the oil shale High-cost producers in the United States toward the low prices, which may cause the loss of some business? ".

And go third question to inquire about the date of the lifting of sanctions on Iran, and how much is the amount of additional oil that Iran can produce it after the lifting of sanctions? ", And also looking at" the possibility of continuing the rest of OPEC production at current levels or that geopolitical factors may disrupt production? ".

The first scenario

Presumably the first scenario pessimistic, dropping more demand growth to around 0.9 million barrels per day, equivalent to the size of demand in 2014. The growth is also assumed that the US shale oil producers will not diminish from their production, and will succeed in maintaining the current levels of production.

Under this scenario, which he described Balriasa report, it is likely to shrink excess supply in the market to 0.8 million barrels per day. Based on the historical relationship between changes in surplus supply and oil prices, it is expected to reach oil prices average $ 44 a barrel in 2016, down from an average $ 54 a barrel in 2015.

The second scenario

According to the second most pessimistic scenario, which is reported by the report, the demand growth will be slightly "compared with a rise in the ratio of supply to global markets, so oil prices will reach $ 36 a barrel."

And the second indicates the most pessimistic scenario, exacerbated the market distortions and increase the supply surplus to 2.2 million barrels per day. And that as a result, it is expected that an average oil price of US $ 36 in 2016, a decline by almost a third compared with the average 2015 price.

The third scenario  

In the optimistic scenario, the report is expected to testify before a big drop, accompanied by strong growth in demand, for an average oil price of $ 50 a barrel, adding that the recent turmoil in the oil markets, emphasizes that it is difficult to predict the future of these markets.

This scenario assumes that the strong growth in demand that occurred in 2015, which amounted to 1.6 million barrels a day, will continue in 2016, it is intended to shrink the US supply more than expected by 0.6 million barrels per day.

The report is likely to add the amount of Iran's 0.3 million barrels per day only, by the end of 2016, with the lifting of economic sanctions against it.

This comes at a time when a member of the Iranian nuclear negotiator Hamid Nejad said the start of the countdown to lift the ban on Iran, was quoted by the Iranian channel world today, and is expected to reduce the production of other OPEC countries slightly, the report is likely to be due to factors "geopolitical or security. "

Oil prices have fallen by 70%, according to the International Monetary Fund, down from US $ 120 a barrel to less than $ 37 at the moment, oil markets because of exposure to high surplus in supply since the beginning of 2014.

Oil talks 

Furthermore, he denied Executive Director of the National Iranian Oil Company, corner Javadi religion, hold any talks with US companies to participate in Iran's oil industry after the abolition of the ban.

According to the agency "IRNA" news agency, that Javadi said in a statement that "many companies announced their readiness to participate in Iran's oil industry after the abolition of the ban, and in this list does not exist there any US company."

Javadi denied the existence of indirect requests by US companies to participate in Iran's oil industry, "but said that" Iran welcomes all investors to employ investments in the oil industry on the basis of competition. "

This will open the Iranian president Hassan Rowhani Monday opening phases 15 and 16 of "South Pars" gas field in southern Iran, a project ceremony, as announced by the Company "Pars" oil and gas Iran, which said that phases 15 and 16 in the South Pars field Stdechlan service.

The purpose of initiation is the daily 50 million cubic meters of gas for the provision of special in terms of domestic, commercial and industrial consumption of fuel production, as well as daily production of 80 000 barrels of gaseous fluids, in addition to the production of 400 tons of sulfur for export to world markets.

Another Products for these two stages the annual production of one million and 50 tons of liquid gas, "the BG" (propane and butane) for exports and one million tons of ethane gas, as this volume of production will be used to provide the raw material private complexes Alpetroکیmیaiیh located in the tube path Industries Alpetroکیmیaiیh "Ethylene West ", as well as units designed in the second pole of the Petroکیmیaiیat Assalouyeh in the south of the country.

• Upvote 2