Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Hero?

divemaster5734

Left leaning HBO, in their fanatic rush to destroy anything conservative, didn't think twice about a True Blood episode that saw republicans murdered en masse.

The true bloods are vampires.

The vampires are told they can't get into a Cruz fundraising event in Texas because only azzholes were invited.

At the event, dressed as conservative Texans, the vamp woman says she has never seen anything more disgusting in her life,(maybe a reference to respect and politeness?), considering a vampire lives in a coffin, and tears human bodies to pieces when they don't just rip open a neck artery to suck live blood, I would think a real one has seen more "disgusting" than a mere mortal like myself could imagine.

Aside from gratuitous sexual content, extreme profanity directed towards all republicans, and stomach turning special effects gore, HBO actually managed to make a statement that demands contemplation.

Did they just admit democrats are nothing but blood sucking undead killers? 

Behold, from the ashes of zombieland, I give you;

CRUZ_VAMPIRE_SLAYER_SM.jpg

Ted Cruz  Vampire and RINO Slayer!!!!   

rolmao... Happy Friday 

• Upvote 4

Just realized I haven't watched anything on HBO since Boardwalk Empire ended.  Rechecked and found nothing worth watching that won't be on Netflix or Amazon within a couple of months.  So, thanks for saving me $20 a month (my soon to be ex cable provider won't sell HBO alone for $10; it only comes bundled with Cinemax for a total of $20).  A black letter violation of the one of the antitrust acts, except the industry bought themselves an exemption from that law by bribing congressional trolls.  But, cable will soon be dead, and in a mere 368 days and a wake up, the internet will again be free and the FCC trolls will be indicted [along with dozens of other totally corrupt "regulators."  But that's only if they're lucky and a real Republican is elected who will arrest and try them.  Otherwise, they may well become targets in the revolution likely to ensue.

Edited by Xtaxguy
  • Upvote 1

It was Deadwood for me Xtaxguy... loved that series.  Haven't watched (paid for) any premium cable channels since!

Same here, Jax!  Loved Deadwood though I wasn't a fan of the ending.  :cowboy:   Between the rushed ending of the series and the Bill Maher show, we dropped HBO like the bad habit it was!

• Upvote 3

Same here, Jax!  Loved Deadwood though I wasn't a fan of the ending.  :cowboy:   Between the rushed ending of the series and the Bill Maher show, we dropped HBO like the bad habit it was!

Hmmm.... now that I'm thinking about it, I don't think I ever saw the ending!  I can't remember... maybe I quit while the goin' was good!  I'll have to revisit that!  That was my kind of crusty though... lots of swearin', but with such wonderful "civilized grammar"!

Sorry to get off track DM...

"Did they just admit democrats are nothing but blood sucking undead killers?"

That sounds like something they said on Deadwood too!

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 2