Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Legal announce the completion of most of the laws entrusted to it

yota691

Parliamentary Legal announce the completion of most of the laws entrusted to it

07:20:15 2016-01-07 | (Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad Legal Committee of Parliament announced the completion of most of the laws entrusted to it through the chapters legislatures past. The committee member said Sadiq frankincense that "the Legal Committee was able to complete most of the important laws pertaining to the Iraqi street by putting touches on the laws that have not experienced a political consensus and bring in the views. "He continued chewing gum that" the Commission is working on the completion of the Federal Court Act, the Justice and Accountability and the prohibition of the Baath Party and the law of oil and gas, what you need from a political consensus in the House of Representatives. "It is said that the House of Representatives, was able to approve the martyrs and the Law Foundation Law budget and a set of important laws.

• Upvote 12

oil and gas, federal court and as mentioned other important laws...AMNESTY....NATIONAL GAURD  !!!  ???.......................................................THEN CLEAN UP MOSUL (COMING TO A THEATER NEAR YOU)......................................................release the LD's.....then this ride is over.........IST QUARTER STILL LOOKS GOOD TO ME.

• Upvote 4

Thanks Yota!

Good to see the Baghdad Legal Committee of Parliament made the announcement that most of laws entrusted to it have been completed.  I wish I knew what they meant by "most" like is it 51% of all the laws or the completion of the Federal Court Act, the Justice and Accountability, the prohibition of the Ba'ath Party, and the law of oil and gas is all that remains?

I agree with chinadawg that the Amnesty and National Guard laws need to be passed.  I think these laws and the ones mentioned in the article would also need to be implemented or nearly fully implemented before the economic reforms are fully implemented.

For the National Guard law to be implemented, I suspect all the Turkish and Iranian militias, etc. would have to be completely removed from Iraqi sovereign territory as well as ISIS stamped out and is no longer an influence in Iraq.  I suspect any SOFA agreements would also have to be advertised in the official Iraqi publications with a coalition forces draw down schedule and sun set date.

Once the Federal Court Act and the Justice and Accountability (law or act) is implemented, I suspect Maliki and associates will then be prosecuted if not already having been taken into Interpol custody for ICC prosecution for crimes against humanity, etc.  My opinion is Maliki and associates has to be removed to prevent further or greater corruption in the Iraqi post reforms era.

Looks like the momentum is building with all the reforms passed and implemented (some passed but needing implementation) and only a relative few (albeit critical) remaining.  I also agree with chinadawg that 1Q2016 is looking good.  I thinking as early as the last half of February for the lower denominations to be put in circulation in Iraq with the revaluation occurring simultaneously but I am really looking for sometime in March.  Closer to the end, though, I suspect there will be at least some misinformation through the official news channels.

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 2

2016 will be a great year.!!

Go Iraq

Go GOI

Go important laws

I believe we could see changes on the dinar exchange rate before April 01

Just my opinion.

I was thinking the same time frame, late Q1. With this group it takes forever to get thing accomplished. No one really knows what has to be accomplished before they can RV. Plus there is always something coming up that derails any positive signs that this is coming to and end. But Q1 is what I am hoping for.

• Upvote 4

"He continued chewing gum that" the Commission is working on the completion of the Federal Court Act, the Justice and Accountability and the prohibition of the Baath Party and the law of oil and gas, what you need from a political consensus in the House of Representatives. "It is said that the House of Representatives, was able to approve the martyrs and the Law Foundation Law budget and a set of important laws.

This article had me at "chewing gum"  :D  - things must be looking brighter and brighter now indeed!!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Parliamentary Legal identifies the most prominent laws to be provided beginning of the third legislative term

Date:  01/10/2016 12:30
 | Hits: 100

%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8

Information / special / ..

Identified member of the parliamentary legal committee smile Hilali, Sunday, the most prominent laws to be agreed upon beginning of the third legislative term, which is scheduled to start after about a week.

She said Hilali told / information / that "the House of Representatives many commitments during the third legislative term, and should provide important laws because of the security and economic, which passes by the country to develop," indicating that "of these laws oil and gas law, and we must all readings ends of the vote it, and that would determine the status of the mechanism of the oil and sell it and the status of companies. "

She added, "We have a law for the Ministry of Industry and how to protect local product and the development of industry in Iraq," pointing to "the importance of considering the law of the Federal Court quickly resolve differences with the Kurdistan Alliance."

Hilali explained, "The general amnesty law is very important, and we will be the beginning of the new legislative term, must also select members away from partisanship regarding the service, which serves young graduates law." Finished / 25 s

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/214124-parliamentary-legal-identifies-the-most-prominent-laws-to-be-provided-beginning-of-the-third-legislative-term/#ixzz3wvlCEwkU

• Upvote 1

Yota Thanks, GM DV, The light at the end of the tunnel is shining a little brighter.

1. Awaiting 2016 Published in Gazette - Let's hope delay is due to releasing new rate per agreement with GOI, IMF. Taxes & Tariffs implementation must come with more purchasing power for Iraqi citizens IMHO.

2. Pass Important Laws mainly "HCL" in next session of Parliament.

3. RV or RI of IQD

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 5

She said Hilali told / information / that "the House of Representatives many commitments during the third legislative term, and should provide important laws because of the security and economic, which passes by the country to develop," indicating that "of these laws oil and gas law, and we must all readings ENDS OF THE VOTE IT, and that would determine the status of the mechanism of the oil and sell it and the status of companies. "

OHHHHH SNAP!!! ARE WE REALLY, REALLY THAT CLOSE MASTER YOTA?!!!

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:   :praying:  :praying:  :praying:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

• Upvote 1

Freedomwish, IMHO I do believe we are extremely close based on the articles about CBI and others talking about devalue or revalue the currency, etc.  The many articles on "HCL" from many different agencies to read, vote, etc. 

From the information that Yota have provided in the articles above they meaning the House of Representatives intend to read immediately and vote on "HCL" IMHO.

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 1

Freedomwish, IMHO I do believe we are extremely close based on the articles about CBI and others talking about devalue or revalue the currency, etc.  The many articles on "HCL" from many different agencies to read, vote, etc. 

From the information that Yota have provided in the articles above they meaning the House of Representatives intend to read immediately and vote on "HCL" IMHO.

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

That what it appears here in the last article Yota posted - the "HCA" are in its final stages for vote to END IT and become the HCL!  

Keeping the faith indeed!!!!  :praying:

Trident Layers!

I like the Strawberry and Lime ones myself hahaha  :P

• Upvote 3