Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 6 January 2016

Adam Montana

Adam Said  2016 has a great shot at being THE year, friends!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/213910-adam-montana-weekly-6-january-2016/#ixzz3wVLmpY4N

Well you are going to get it right one day so why not have a guess at this year too, well last year was meant to be the one so why not this.......I just cant see this to be perfectly honest with you for me its a lost cause.

I check here now & then in the hope things may be different but there always the same, same people trolling for news, same people posting irrelevant stuff, same old same old

If anyone still thinks after 11-12 years this will actually come about you have got to get your heads read

I did enjoy the ride it was fun but reality sometimes sets you down with a very big bump....last year was the best time to do the RV, this year will be the very worst, oil per barrel at its all time low by March 2016...how can you set a budget based on the price of oil now & then take into account the fall expect.....no country on this earth would risk a RV at this time

​So just be honest to yourselves its not going to happen, live your life stop spending your time sitting here looking for the perfect message.......not going to happen 

Why don't you be honest with yourself, somewhere else, or you could simply drop in less. If you don't believe it will happen, fine, life is hard enough, don't need negative nellies like you!

• Upvote 7

Thanks for answering my question Adam. May this year bring joy, peace and good will to all - including the people of Iraq. :)

Through the chaos of my life, I look in my Bible for "the perfect message" and I look here for information about the Dinar.

Thanks Adam!

What's the message today?

Yo Zantac - Take A Valium And Call Luigi In The Morning ...

zantac-75-alien-lobster-600-40047.jpg

Or U Could Just Nudge Him ...

:D:D:D

Thanks for all the humor. Great to have the perpetual bright eye.

• Upvote 2

The World Bank expects the Iraq economy to grow 3.1 percent in 2016, according to its flagship "Global Economic Prospects" report. Growth rates of 7.1 and 6.5 percent are predicted for 2017 and 2018. The report warns that with external financing conditions expected to tighten Iraq could have difficulty attracting enough foreign capital to finance its dept. " Budget deficits were financed in 2015 predominantly by borrowing from stateowned banks the Development Fund for Iraq was exhausted by 2014".