Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

These So Called Experts Cannot Agree On A Date Or Rate.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Take all articles as rumors.

Everyone agrees to disagree.

Not varafied.

Your opine.

1/5/2016   KTFA...

Goldenboy:  After listening to Frank last night and reading thru the articles today. I see a fascinating timeline approaching where many currencies and monetary reforms colliding next week!
Between the dong floating starting next Monday and the gold cards cranking up next week in order to pay fees, there seems to be a allignment of dominoes to be pushed over very soon.
A friend sent me a text who is a bank President and has been involved in this for 8 years like me. He said that he got word of an internal adjustment in Iraq of $2.28 and we should see something soon. IHO.
Now even though Frank said no rv this month does not mean no RI this month!  Float to an RV in February or March. IMO, they have the Mosul, Fallugia, mess to clean off the plate which is a security trifecta (Ramadi)three key cities
The icing on the cake is the last adjustment by Shabbibi January 17th,2009. I believe! So if they are running a few weeks behind and pop the cork in mid January, i think we will all be content. Just my opinion family! God Bless!

1-5-2015   Intel Guru Frank26   May I Kindly offer this: Why only hear...No RV in January?  Yet not listen to what we said about the 1st quarter of 2016?  I said IRAQ messed up IMO on the 1/1/16.  Never said the 1st quarter was flushed down the toilet.  Then fortified it with USA and Britain busting down the doors at the UN for a request of a frightful tactic that simply SCARES THE HELL OUT OF IRAQ...SANCTIONS!  

1-5-2016   Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat   But here we sit with still no action. But remember it is only Jan 4th and still just only weeks from these events. So do not get discouraged. Remember too Iraq hardly ever does anything on time and is always weeks or even months late. I am also getting other conflicting information that they firmly intend to wait until late Jan to early Feb to continue the process to delete the zeros. But we do also know this. The IMF is refusing to fulfill the 1.2 billions left of dispersement on a loan they approved for Iraq in October 2015 until they fulfill their part of the agreement to complete the currency reform...be assured that that Iraq is under extreme pressure to drop those lower denominations and coins in the public and being the road to the “full” blown RV that we all want. 

1-4-2016   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article quote:  "but at this time no one can, not even Iraq to continue on the previous policy, because it is impossible to live on oil revenues only" The writing is on the wall.  They cannot make it much longer and even Zebari said so today...can't pay salaries by April.  This is a going to be rather interesting the next few months.  Buckle up and let it come to us. 

1-4-2016  Newshound Guru Stryker   2016 Budget Ratificationthis did not take place on Friday as first reported last week but yet the President of Iraq was reported approving and ratifying it on Sunday (yesterday).  Gazette Updates: the 2016 Budget will not be implemented until the new approved budget law is posted into the official Law Gazette, so neither the additional taxation or tariff taxes in Article 24 of the 2016 Budget can be implemented until it is.

1-3-2016   Newshound Guru wmawhite  I will repeat myself, "what do we know as fact?" Answer...the International Monetary Fund (IMF) two months ago..."he stressed that Iraq will return to economic market during the first half of next year (2016)." ...there are no smoke and mirrors...it is just everyday life as the IMF is taking Iraq by the hand and fixing problems internal to the CBI and GOI.  [I guess we are at the mercy of the IMF now?]  We are at no one's mercury...this is about Iraq and their future. We are here hoping to make a profit off of their good fortune.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

According to my friend, the Kurdistan Gov will be going to Baghdad on January 17th to vote on a new exchange rate.... So watch for articles that say the Kurds are coming to Baghdad on January 17th to see if my friend is correct! I believe him 100%!!! He and I are not Gurus!!! He just has REAL contacts!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

In 6 years, i cannot count the times that all these 'gurus' have lied about their inside info or the banker dude or some other bs.

They all act like there is going to be a major headline, in the New York Times, that Iraq is going to RV. It is not going to happen. They are not going to announce their intentions.

No wonder P.T. Barnham said, "there is a sucker born every minute".

There isn't one line of truth in the whole page, Luigi likes to stir the pot.

Let's watch for any article over the next week and a half that says the Kurdish delegation is headed to Baghdad on the 17th. If it turns out to be untrue, I will never post a prediction again because I will not trust my friends info any longer..

• Upvote 1

According to my friend, the Kurdistan Gov will be going to Baghdad on January 17th to vote on a new exchange rate.... So watch for articles that say the Kurds are coming to Baghdad on January 17th to see if my friend is correct! I believe him 100%!!! He and I are not Gurus!!! He just has REAL contacts!!

KRG goes to Baghdad all the time. They are working out many issues at this time.

"These So Called Experts Cannot Agree On A Date Or Rate"

MAYBE BECAUSE THERE IS NOT ONE

you back?  How was your vacation?

Let's watch for any article over the next week and a half that says the Kurdish delegation is headed to Baghdad on the 17th. If it turns out to be untrue, I will never post a prediction again because I will not trust my friends info any longer..

Not questioning you or your friend's character, just get tired of luigi posting downright bs. Yes i know this is the rumors section, there is a difference in a rumor and a lie though!

• Upvote 1

I totally agree easy! I hate the Liening gurus!! I am new here to DV, but have been in this investment since 2004. A few months ago I found out a lot more background on a friend of mine that I work with that is from Erbil. He does have REAL friends back home that are in the Kurdish Parliment that he talks to occasionally. I know you and others here don't know me or my friend, but I don't lie. I have no reason to. And my Kurdish friend is very pessimistic about everything concerning Iraq and definitely not part of these forum sites about the dinar. So when he was excited about what he heard around Thanksgiving, it really got my attention. The latest news that I have in drilling him for further info late last night is that the meeting will be held in Baghdad on the 17th, but this will be a small group from Kurdistan meeting with a small group from Baghdad in a closed meeting, so it may not make the news of them arriving in the 17th after all. ;( during this closed meeting they will review each other's proposed exchange rates and pricing. They will then have the Big meeting a day or two later with the entire GOI to vote on which of the 2 proposals they want. The proposal with the highest amount of votes will be the one accepted. After that, it will be implemented, I just don't have word yet on how long it will take to implement it yet. But the week of the 17th will be the turning point of our entire ride..

Take all of this as Rumor. I know nobody knows me and you sure don't know my friend, but I believe him 100%. So we shall see..

• Upvote 2

I totally agree easy! I hate the Liening gurus!! I am new here to DV, but have been in this investment since 2004. A few months ago I found out a lot more background on a friend of mine that I work with that is from Erbil. He does have REAL friends back home that are in the Kurdish Parliment that he talks to occasionally. I know you and others here don't know me or my friend, but I don't lie. I have no reason to. And my Kurdish friend is very pessimistic about everything concerning Iraq and definitely not part of these forum sites about the dinar. So when he was excited about what he heard around Thanksgiving, it really got my attention. The latest news that I have in drilling him for further info late last night is that the meeting will be held in Baghdad on the 17th, but this will be a small group from Kurdistan meeting with a small group from Baghdad in a closed meeting, so it may not make the news of them arriving in the 17th after all. ;( during this closed meeting they will review each other's proposed exchange rates and pricing. They will then have the Big meeting a day or two later with the entire GOI to vote on which of the 2 proposals they want. The proposal with the highest amount of votes will be the one accepted. After that, it will be implemented, I just don't have word yet on how long it will take to implement it yet. But the week of the 17th will be the turning point of our entire ride..

Take all of this as Rumor. I know nobody knows me and you sure don't know my friend, but I believe him 100%. So we shall see..

Hey Greghi,

I gave you enough crap on one of your 1st predictions two weeks ago.......uuhhhh, stating you were high.   :angel:

We never heard from you before and most people who just show up & start predicating are bringing it from another guru site.

However, you so eloquently responded in kind with info you were receiving from a connected friend, so ya caught our attention.

Very few here on DV have ANY Connection at all, so glad to hear you're going out on a limb & sharing your info.

Let's hope your connection has some positive news to report around the 17th as you were told.

But on Iraq's timetable, that could be 30-60 + days beyond their normal time frame........so expect a few jabs from DV'ers either way.

Please keep us posted on any further news you receive..........ya got us listening!!

listening-to-rap-music.gif

:peace:

Hey Greghi,

I gave you enough crap on one of your 1st predictions two weeks ago.......uuhhhh, stating you were high. :angel:

We never heard from you before and most people who just show up & start predicating are bringing it from another guru site.

However, you so eloquently responded in kind with info you were receiving from a connected friend, so ya caught our attention.

Very few here on DV have ANY Connection at all, so glad to hear you're going out on a limb & sharing your info.

Let's hope your connection has some positive news to report around the 17th as you were told.

But on Iraq's timetable, that could be 30-60 + days beyond their normal time frame........so expect a few jabs from DV'ers either way.

Please keep us posted on any further news you receive..........ya got us listening!!

listening-to-rap-music.gif

:peace:

Thanks BrokerKeith! I have been on other sites for many years. When I heard from my friend around Thanksgiving that they had 2 months to get this done, I posted what I heard in another forum. Someone asked me if I was gregp from here and I let them know I was not but I wanted to see what gregp had said here so I created an account here.. That's my story in a nut shell as to why I am so new here.. ;) with what I was told about the 17th and the days following it should be a huge week in about a week and a half... Keep your fingers crossed!! ;)

• Upvote 4

Thanks BrokerKeith! I have been on other sites for many years. When I heard from my friend around Thanksgiving that they had 2 months to get this done, I posted what I heard in another forum. Someone asked me if I was gregp from here and I let them know I was not but I wanted to see what gregp had said here so I created an account here.. That's my story in a nut shell as to why I am so new here.. ;) with what I was told about the 17th and the days following it should be a huge week in about a week and a half... Keep your fingers crossed!! ;)

Hello GregHi,

Welcome to the best IQD-related website on Planet Earth, and thanks for the information. We here at DV like interesting speculation with the potential to be valid, but treat rumors with disdain; especially when they are repeatedly wrong. And, some of us can be a bit unkind sometimes.

But, if you have a thick skin, and enjoy sharing with a group of folks that will always respect you as long as you respect us, then you've picked a winner and we need more like you.

Billio0

Hello GregHi,

Welcome to the best IQD-related website on Planet Earth, and thanks for the information. We here at DV like interesting speculation with the potential to be valid, but treat rumors with disdain; especially when they are repeatedly wrong. And, some of us can be a bit unkind sometimes.

But, if you have a thick skin, and enjoy sharing with a group of folks that will always respect you as long as you respect us, then you've picked a winner and we need more like you.

Billio0

Thanks Billio0, I just want everyone to know that I don't make those posts lightly. Honestly, if what I hear and relay to everyone ends up being wrong, I will crucify my friend and never post anything else he says, unlike the lieing gurus that I can't stand... I believe my friend completely, but if he is wrong, I will expect an explanation and will apologize to everyone! We may or may not see articles about the small delegation arrival on the 17th but know they are coming and I will let everyone know if I hear of anything changing..

• Upvote 1