Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What does it mean reducing the value of the Iraqi dinar to you?

yota691

What does it mean reducing the value of the Iraqi dinar to you?

It means a LOSS of value. Losing money on this investment of the Iraqi Dinar.

It means a LOSS of value. Losing money on the investment of the Vietnamese Dong.

Same as Gold/Silver Investment. If the price decreases, you have lost money.

If you can read something positive into this your more than welcome to try. But if you invested in any of the above you "Have lost money."

So you can wait until the value increases again or you can sell and take your loss.

Your choice.

Forgive me if this comes off as crass or condescending, but this is not some penny stock being traded on Scottrade. While I have related this to futures trading in the past, this really isn't, nor is this the stock market, which is how you seem to be approaching it. I've often criticized Iraq in the past as being a bunch of witless blundering idiots, however what is going on here is beyond even their inability to get along. This is going to play out on a global scale, that will effect millions of people or more, and suffice to say at the very least every single person in their country. No, to trivialize this as a "sell now before the stock crashes" sentiment is dangerously ill conceived. Your attempt to convince anyone/everyone to sell is almost to the point of being maliciously foolhardy. Any person you convince to get out now, you will have robbed them of their windfall should things go the other way. I personally couldn't live with that on my conscience. I can however live with the fact that I convinced several people who had the liquid assets to purchase dinars. It seems you have the best of intentions, but you're jumping the gun by looking at this whole thing in much too simple a light. 

• Upvote 1