Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank Announces An Emergency Conference Call !

DinarThug

I just listened to the emergency call in full.

Much ado about nothing.

Frank just repeated what we all know.

IQD devalued to 1180.

He claims don't panic.

This is only a adjustment not a rate change.

What's the difference?

The IQD still lost value.

There must be a blue moon out tonight, as I feel compelled to say "thank you" Luigi for your response to this post. I was thinking , Well now its 7:05 pm pst, I wonder how the meeting that wasn't a meeting went.

Seems to be some interesting thoughts here on Frank.  I have found it interesting that he runs a dinar site and sells currency.  You would think that the powers that be...(PTB)... would look at that as a conflict of interest.......you know pump it up so he can sell more.  

He must have some smarts as he is still in business and so many others are gone.  

As for his emergency call last Friday.  The transcript I read stated that the cash sale price of IQD would be increasing to 1190 and he had an explanation for that.

Yota posted an article from the CBI Sunday with information that indeed 1190 had happened.  

In Dinaro land it is pretty difficult to determine what is good, or bad, or right or wrong. I am not quite as quick as many of you to play this guy off as being full of  :bs:

He is no worse than all the rest, and perhaps he really may have some resources he is working with.  Probably not as dumb as many here seem to believe.

Seems to be some interesting thoughts here on Frank. I have found it interesting that he runs a dinar site and sells currency. You would think that the powers that be...(PTB)... would look at that as a conflict of interest.......you know pump it up so he can sell more.

He must have some smarts as he is still in business and so many others are gone.

As for his emergency call last Friday. The transcript I read stated that the cash sale price of IQD would be increasing to 1190 and he had an explanation for that.

Yota posted an article from the CBI Sunday with information that indeed 1190 had happened.

In Dinaro land it is pretty difficult to determine what is good, or bad, or right or wrong. I am not quite as quick as many of you to play this guy off as being full of :bs:

He is no worse than all the rest, and perhaps he really may have some resources he is working with. Probably not as dumb as many here seem to believe.[/

You can handle poisonous snakes and pass them around and many times walk away unscathed.

Then, one day you reach down to grab it and it bites the hell out of you.

I have been watching Frankie for 6 years.

I have seen him pumping folks TNTC { too numerous to count } and selling several types of currency.

When ANYONE uses Almighty God as a tool to get folks to hand over their wallets, they are despicable and evil, period.

His scam is well orchestrated and he has made a tidy sum thus far.

The real fleecing will come when the IQD starts gaining value.

Remember, Frankie has an EXTENSIVE list of his flocks names, addresses and phone numbers.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1