Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Honorable Muslims please help us

That must be from the New Testament, Texas Edition.  My pastor might take issue with this revised verse.   :o 

GO RV, then BV

I might add Shabs, I could have kept that wonderful verse going for a while , my list is long ! LOL I don't know about your pastor but when my daughter goes to our church camp down south they do practice with firearms as well as shoot skeet. I thought that was pretty cool. 

• Upvote 3

I might add Shabs, I could have kept that wonderful verse going for a while , my list is long ! LOL I don't know about your pastor but when my daughter goes to our church camp down south they do practice with firearms as well as shoot skeet. I thought that was pretty cool. 

That is cool.  Show me a kid that didn't get his/her first kiss at church camp.....and I'll show you a liar.   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

***///

Do not allow fear to rule the day. We should all be cognizant of what is occurring here.

And it is not "fear" as you say -- IT IS CLEARLY INJUSTICE.

Allowing the muslim "faith" to trump our Laws and Rights is WRONG.

We are being forced to stand down as Christians in this Country every day under this muslim-driven regime we

are under....

won't bake a qu**r cake...? pay up and / or go to jail.... lose our homes and businesses...

We have to pay for murderers' abortions every day.... against our will and Faith...

We can't put a Nativity Scene on our lawn... publicly offends them....

and yet --

now we're forced to be subjected to and tortured by the screeching call to prayer 5 x a day assaulting our senses...

and their brand of " sharia justice" which is one of abuse and torture of human beings....

we say HELL NO.

Why do we have to bow down to THEIR "religion" and are NOT ALLOWED TO EXERCISE our own...?

One word : TERRORISM.

THEY ARE WAGING A WAR AGAINST US USING A PAGE RIGHT OUT OF CLOWER/PIVEN...

TORTURING US AND TERRORIZING US FROM WITHIN.

WAKE UP !

It's a shame you feel this way.

Ive never heard of anyone having an issue with putting in a nativity scene on their lawn Honestly there's not one eport that I've heard of regarding the personal display of nativity scenes.

I think the issue is that our country is not just one religion. We are a country based upon many religions and cultures - freedom of religion for the escape religious persecution of the pilgrims and other. The US has been open to all races and all religions base- except when we annihilated all of the Native American people. How should we respond to that? Gave innocent people smallpox blankets to eliminate the population. That heinous and that is our heritage.

And the biggest part of the US Constitution is not to have religion guide and be in twined with the government. That is what everybody was escaping from. All of our ancestors who came to this country were skipping political or religious persecution, or coming in pursuit of wealth and prosperity.

Certainly I am no advocate of Sharia law nor any sort of dominance by anyone.

No one is asking you to bow down to anyone. You I have all the freedom to express your views and political and religious preferences. And that's with toenails and better country. So let's just maintain that freedom. I don't see that involving killing it hurting innocent people in our country because we don't agree with their religion.

That would make us just as bad as the Nazis annihalating all the Jews in Europe.

Ethnic cleansing and hate does not solve issues. I'm sorry if I offend... I just don't think killing off everyone because you're afraid of them is the answer nor very Christian - it is against the first commandment - "thou shall not kill"

Btw almost have her budget goes to military to kill innocent people so how much of that goes to portions? Let's put it all in perspective.

How about we eliminate all chilling and do not put all her money into being a military complex pushing bought and guns around the world? Is that creating a safe world? No profiting off of death. So let's look at the whole pie and that is not the result of the latest administration that is the house of our country. I think we have a lot of reengineering to do.

Want to not an advocate of using our tax dollars to kill people. I'm into using our tax dollars to educate people.

If we want to everyone have all the babies that they're having and we need to be able to support them so that we don't have people living in the street and breaking into homes to feed them. My issue is the disconnect from these different things and the hyperfocus on one little piece of the puzzle that doesn't agree that becomes the flag that everybody waves. I think the bigger issue is that we're spending trillions of dollars on bombs. Let's really look in the mirror and stop selling arms around the world for profit. It's disgusting.

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Ack - type is from thumbs and Siri - reposting

***///

Do not allow fear to rule the day. We should all be cognizant of what is occurring here.

And it is not "fear" as you say -- IT IS CLEARLY INJUSTICE.

Allowing the muslim "faith" to trump our Laws and Rights is WRONG.

We are being forced to stand down as Christians in this Country every day under this muslim-driven regime we

are under....

won't bake a qu**r cake...? pay up and / or go to jail.... lose our homes and businesses...

We have to pay for murderers' abortions every day.... against our will and Faith...

We can't put a Nativity Scene on our lawn... publicly offends them....

and yet --

now we're forced to be subjected to and tortured by the screeching call to prayer 5 x a day assaulting our senses...

and their brand of " sharia justice" which is one of abuse and torture of human beings....

we say HELL NO.

Why do we have to bow down to THEIR "religion" and are NOT ALLOWED TO EXERCISE our own...?

One word : TERRORISM.

WAKE UP !

It's a shame you feel this way.

Ive never heard of anyone having an issue with putting in a nativity scene on their lawn.

I think the issue is that our country is not just one religion. We are a country based upon many religions and cultures - freedom of religion, safe haven for the escape of religious persecution of the pilgrims and others throughout history.

The US has been open to all races and all religions base- except when we annihilated all of the Native American people. How should we respond to that? Gave innocent people smallpox blankets to eliminate the population. That heinous and that is our heritage.

And the biggest part of the US Constitution is not to have religion guide and be entwined with the government. That is what everybody was escaping from. All of our ancestors who came to this country were escaping political or religious persecution, or coming in pursuit of wealth and prosperity.

Certainly I am no advocate of Sharia law nor any sort of dominance by anyone. And No one is asking you to bow down to anyone. You I have all the freedom to express your views and political and religious preferences. And you are doing so with color. So let's just maintain that freedom. I don't see that involving killing or hurting innocent people in our country because we don't agree with their religion. Makes us as bad as them.

And That would make us just as bad as the Nazis annihalating all the Jews in Europe.

Ethnic cleansing and hate does not solve issues. I'm sorry if I offend... I just don't think killing off everyone because you're afraid of them is the answer nor very Christian - it is against the first commandment - "thou shall not kill"

Btw almost have the US budget goes to military to kill innocent people so how much of that actually goes to abortions? Let's put it all in perspective.

How about we eliminate all killing and do not put all our money into being a military complex pushing bombs and guns around the world? Is that creating a safe world? No profiting off of death something to aspire to. Let's do that.

And let's look at the whole pie that is not the result of the latest administration but is the basis of our country. I think we have a lot of reengineering to do.

Want to not be an advocate of using our tax dollars to kill people. I'm into using our tax dollars to educate people.

If we want to everyone have all the babies that they're having and we need to be able to support them so that we don't have people living in the street and breaking into homes to feed them. My issue is the disconnect from these different things and the hyperfocus on one little piece of the puzzle that doesn't agree that becomes the flag that everybody waves. I think the bigger issue is that we're spending trillions of dollars on bombs. Let's really look in the mirror and stop selling arms around the world for profit. It's disgusting.

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You know Sgt if I went to church 7 days a week I would still have some flaws and my point is that I don't pretend to be a perfect Christian. Some folks are messengers and others are fishermen of God and yet others are in the watch tower,  awaiting his arrival  and his words, and one day we will be his soldiers and we will accomplish all of his task. AMEN

• Upvote 3

***///

Yup, TEXSTORM...

they want to slaughter all God's chillun who don't worship their rapist, pedophile murderous mo-ham-head.

We are not going to stand idle and allow it to happen.. not on our watch.

And if anyone say's God doesn't support our stand on this,

they're ignorance will find them victims - soon - of a pervasive evil saturating our Republic as we speak.

• Upvote 2

I agree there are many more non terrorist muslims then there are terrorist muslims. And most of those I talk to talk like you do. But those same muslims I talk to give money to the mosques and admit they know a lot of that money goes to the isis and other terrorists. But if they don't give, they may be the next headless person or his family will pay.  If you want to stop the hate and fear, help stop the terrorist who are causing the fear and hatred.   

• Upvote 2

***///

WAKE UP !

Heads up:

"They say Jews and Christians are accepted but must pay the Jizya, a special tax, something like $600 per year," said Todenhofer. "They told them they could stay in Raqqa and Mosul, but more than 100,000 Christians preferred to leave."

However, ISIS soldiers kill all the Shia Muslims they can, he said.

"I asked them if they were prepared to kill every Shia Muslim, and they scoffed: '150 million or 500 million, we don't care, it's only a technical problem for us. We are ready to do that.'"

The main enemies are Western Muslims who are part of democracies, said Todenhofer, as they vote to give people, not Allah, the power to make laws.

ISIS is seeking to take over the Middle East, except for Israel, in its first stage, and then move on to the West.

"They are a very strong danger for Iraq, Syria, Jordan and Libya, while the West will be subjected to big acts of terrorism instead of a full blown ISIS war because they say they don't want too many battles at the same time," Todenhofer said.

Todenhofer said he built up special relations with ISIS through Skype for six months before making the trip, but now vows "I will never go back," the paper reports.

http://www.newsmax.c...2/29/id/707452/"

• Upvote 1

Heads up:

"They say Jews and Christians are accepted but must pay the Jizya, a special tax, something like $600 per year," said Todenhofer. "They told them they could stay in Raqqa and Mosul, but more than 100,000 Christians preferred to leave."

However, ISIS soldiers kill all the Shia Muslims they can, he said.

"I asked them if they were prepared to kill every Shia Muslim, and they scoffed: '150 million or 500 million, we don't care, it's only a technical problem for us. We are ready to do that.'"

The main enemies are Western Muslims who are part of democracies, said Todenhofer, as they vote to give people, not Allah, the power to make laws.

ISIS is seeking to take over the Middle East, except for Israel, in its first stage, and then move on to the West.

"They are a very strong danger for Iraq, Syria, Jordan and Libya, while the West will be subjected to big acts of terrorism instead of a full blown ISIS war because they say they don't want too many battles at the same time," Todenhofer said.

Todenhofer said he built up special relations with ISIS through Skype for six months before making the trip, but now vows "I will never go back," the paper reports.

http://www.newsmax.c...2/29/id/707452/"

If you are going to quote the verse please do so in it's entirety.

Your quote about if the they pay the jizya is wrong because Islam only accepts the Mushrikun if they repent and perform As-Salat and give Zakat. What does this mean? Only when a non-believer converts to Islam can they be accepted. There is no acceptance of jews and christians as jews and christians. Why? Because Islam is in a constant state of war as long as there is one non-believer in their land. They define their land as the entire earth btw. Also why do I say that they must convert? As-Salat is basically saying the shahada to convert from non-belief to Islam. Only a muslim can give zakat. So the verse reads (9:5):

"Then when the sacred months (1st, 7th, 11th and 12th months of the Islamic calendar)  have passed, then kill the Mushrikun (see v. 2:105 for who these are according to the quarn) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqdmat-as-Salat), and give Zakat, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." 

So yeah Islam accepts Jews and Christians, its just a matter of HOW they get accepted. One thing you have to learn with muslims is they will play word tricks on you in order for you to see that they are not who they really are (a form of taqiyya). 

I once knew an Egyptian Copt who explained how Christians in Egypt paid the jiziya. They were lined up and each had to proceed to pay. As they paid they were slapped on the back or the neck or the coins were tossed from their hands and they were summarily killed. For those who don't know slapping a person on the pack of the neck is a form of humility in that culture. Where does it say that non-believers must pay with humility? Most people think that like the bible, it is the final say. Shariah law does not stem just from the Quran it also stems from the Traditions (Hadiths) of which only a few select translators, if you will, are and were allowed to translate their god's words so that we may understand the meaning behind the context in which the verse in the Quran was revealed to their so-called prophet and messenger. (When you say the shahda you say mohammed is a prophet and messenger.) So we must look to the main man of this religion to which all has been divined, mohammed, as to how he accepted payment of the Jiziya or told his followers how to accept payment of the Jiziya. The Hadiths say that mohammed says the non-believer must pay with humility. So here we have how jews and christians will actually have to pay the jiziya to the muslim for protection. If the non-believer chooses not to pay or the non-believer chooses not to convert then by Islamic law the non-believer must die, as given in verse 9:5.

We must also remember there are peaceful verses in the quran. These verses were revealed to their prophet in the very early stages of Islam. The quran's chapter's are not in chronological order so it can be a bit confusing on this aspect. It wasn't revealed to their prophet that their god changes his mind when their prophet revealed the verse of abrogation because he lusted after his nephew's wife and wanted a way to marry her and have his nephew divorce her. So their prophet revealed the abrogation verse that is read like an old verse can be become obsolete if a new and better verse is revealed. If you were to follow the chronological order of the revelations in which the friendly verses were revealed you will start to see them become violent towards the people of the book and the christians and non-believers (al-Mushrikun). Basically the earlier friendly verses were abrogated when newer verses came about.

And yes I know the context in which 9:5 was revealed. 

So don't be fooled when they say well Islam accepts Jews and Christians because there is a catch of how they accept jews and christians and the ultimate alternative is that they accept your death.

As far as the number of muslims in the world: first, the largest indigeneous muslim population is Indonesia. Second, Islam tends to inflate their numbers because they go by numbers to recruit. When I last looked at a survey to show how many christians versus how many muslims there were in the United States, the survey broke apart the Christians into denominations. The muslims were not broken up by their sects. This survey actually made many headlines in the USA to show the conversion rate of muslims was occurring at a faster rate than christians. However when the christians denominations had been tallied together the claim fell to 3rd fastest rate of all religions in the USA. They use these type of tactics to prove why one should convert.

Male muslims target christian women so that the women can have many children by that male. They prey on the weaknesses of the women using the culture of the west to do this. A woman who usually finds solace in Islam usually has deep psychological issues such as low self-esteem or "daddy-issues". The muslim predators pick up on this and go in for the kill. Raping of women in Islam is perfectly acceptable as the spoils of war. When Islam has conquered a land. What has transpired over NYE was something different as it was coordinated and planned.

Dinarian, ISIS kills all shia soldiers they can because ISIS is Sunni. The rift between Sunni and Shiite muslims goes all the way back to after the death of their prophet when their prophet didn't name a successor. And like Ghengis Khan's death, it caused derision and division between the two sects. So much so that Fatwah's have been proclaimed to say a shiite muslim is not a muslim at all. So the ISIS is merely perpetrating this "hatfield and mccoy" feud by killing shiite muslims when they can. The Kurds are Sunni by the way.

Never trust a muslim and its even worse to trust a apologetic muslim supporter. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

If you are going to quote the verse please do so in it's entirety.

Your quote about if the they pay the jizya is wrong because Islam only accepts the Mushrikun if they repent and perform As-Salat and give Zakat. What does this mean? Only when a non-believer converts to Islam can they be accepted. There is no acceptance of jews and christians as jews and christians. Why? Because Islam is in a constant state of war as long as there is one non-believer in their land. They define their land as the entire earth btw. Also why do I say that they must convert? As-Salat is basically saying the shahada to convert from non-belief to Islam. Only a muslim can give zakat. So the verse reads (9:5):

"Then when the sacred months (1st, 7th, 11th and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikun (see v. 2:105 for who these are according to the quarn) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqdmat-as-Salat), and give Zakat, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

So yeah Islam accepts Jews and Christians, its just a matter of HOW they get accepted. One thing you have to learn with muslims is they will play word tricks on you in order for you to see that they are not who they really are (a form of taqiyya).

I once knew an Egyptian Copt who explained how Christians in Egypt paid the jiziya. They were lined up and each had to proceed to pay. As they paid they were slapped on the back or the neck or the coins were tossed from their hands and they were summarily killed. For those who don't know slapping a person on the pack of the neck is a form of humility in that culture. Where does it say that non-believers must pay with humility? Most people think that like the bible, it is the final say. Shariah law does not stem just from the Quran it also stems from the Traditions (Hadiths) of which only a few select translators, if you will, are and were allowed to translate their god's words so that we may understand the meaning behind the context in which the verse in the Quran was revealed to their so-called prophet and messenger. (When you say the shahda you say mohammed is a prophet and messenger.) So we must look to the main man of this religion to which all has been divined, mohammed, as to how he accepted payment of the Jiziya or told his followers how to accept payment of the Jiziya. The Hadiths say that mohammed says the non-believer must pay with humility. So here we have how jews and christians will actually have to pay the jiziya to the muslim for protection. If the non-believer chooses not to pay or the non-believer chooses not to convert then by Islamic law the non-believer must die, as given in verse 9:5.

We must also remember there are peaceful verses in the quran. These verses were revealed to their prophet in the very early stages of Islam. The quran's chapter's are not in chronological order so it can be a bit confusing on this aspect. It wasn't revealed to their prophet that their god changes his mind when their prophet revealed the verse of abrogation because he lusted after his nephew's wife and wanted a way to marry her and have his nephew divorce her. So their prophet revealed the abrogation verse that is read like an old verse can be become obsolete if a new and better verse is revealed. If you were to follow the chronological order of the revelations in which the friendly verses were revealed you will start to see them become violent towards the people of the book and the christians and non-believers (al-Mushrikun). Basically the earlier friendly verses were abrogated when newer verses came about.

And yes I know the context in which 9:5 was revealed.

So don't be fooled when they say well Islam accepts Jews and Christians because there is a catch of how they accept jews and christians and the ultimate alternative is that they accept your death.

As far as the number of muslims in the world: first, the largest indigeneous muslim population is Indonesia. Second, Islam tends to inflate their numbers because they go by numbers to recruit. When I last looked at a survey to show how many christians versus how many muslims there were in the United States, the survey broke apart the Christians into denominations. The muslims were not broken up by their sects. This survey actually made many headlines in the USA to show the conversion rate of muslims was occurring at a faster rate than christians. However when the christians denominations had been tallied together the claim fell to 3rd fastest rate of all religions in the USA. They use these type of tactics to prove why one should convert.

Male muslims target christian women so that the women can have many children by that male. They prey on the weaknesses of the women using the culture of the west to do this. A woman who usually finds solace in Islam usually has deep psychological issues such as low self-esteem or "daddy-issues". The muslim predators pick up on this and go in for the kill. Raping of women in Islam is perfectly acceptable as the spoils of war. When Islam has conquered a land. What has transpired over NYE was something different as it was coordinated and planned.

Dinarian, ISIS kills all shia soldiers they can because ISIS is Sunni. The rift between Sunni and Shiite muslims goes all the way back to after the death of their prophet when their prophet didn't name a successor. And like Ghengis Khan's death, it caused derision and division between the two sects. So much so that Fatwah's have been proclaimed to say a shiite muslim is not a muslim at all. So the ISIS is merely perpetrating this "hatfield and mccoy" feud by killing shiite muslims when they can. The Kurds are Sunni by the way.

Never trust a muslim and its even worse to trust a apologetic muslim supporter.

I was quoting an article on dinarvets.

I know nice Muslim people who are completely peaceful and I do not subscribe to racial stereotyping. Nor was this article my writing nor opinion. I was merely commenting back with a quote from an article I read. I don't take into this negativity of darkness. Because I believe out of the 1 billion Muslims there is the tiniest fraction of crazy fools who are ruining the bunch. And I think it's horrible that we are pointing fingers at all of them and talking about ethnic cleansing in this country it's scary. That's what the Nazis did to the Jews and killed 6 million of them. That is wrong. Period.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Muslims are not a race. Its a religion, right straight out of the gates of hell. You telling me there are nice or good muslims, Is like telling me there are good & nice thieves! I'll never convert to their master or god lucifer! Believe what you want 64 but your wrong. muslims get all of their beliefs from that old koran. I'm at war with the devil and his muslim followers till the Good Lord Jesus returns and throws the whole SORRY lot into the bottomless pit of hell.  :cowboy2:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Texhad Thank you for your post.as a fellow Texan,I agree full hearted with the pilot.We The People of Texas stand united with all of our brothers across this great country and all people who want to live a happy,successful,and not live in fear for themselves or their family and neighbors life.For my brothers in the Great country of the U.K.I kinda lean towards your statement that it could be too late for your country.I pray that it is NOT too late.Like us,you opened your arms and welcomed in people who you thought were your brothers.They WERE NOT and you could be in a very violent street war to eradicate this problem.I truly pray that you are not.To my BROTHERS who live "Down Under".As some of your countries leaders have stated.If they can't behave themselves and respect our society as free and EQUAL then they can Just Get The Hell Out.I agree with this policy %1000.Our now famous for his Stupidity LEADER is AFRAID to use the term Radical Islam for fear AND the respect that he has for his TRUE RELIGION.This breeds only weakness, and emboldens Muslim Radicals to spread their violence and hate.There are 4 Muslim mosques within 2 miles of my home in Woodway,TX.I have not seen one leader of any of these places come forward and condemn ANYTHING.Our national news reporters say that DONALD TRUMP has called for a ban on Muslims coming to the United States.this is a TOTAL AND BELIBERATE LIE.What he said was,that we should implement a temporary ban on travel so that we can find out just who is entering our country.I AGREE with that.why would you let someone into your country without knowing to the best of your ability that they are not coming here to CUT OFF SOMEONES HEAD OR BLOW UP YOUR FAMILY?Our media here says whatever they want no matter if it's true or not and the SAD thing about it is that most of the people here take that news as GOSPEL.Please forgive me for going on and on.God Bless you all.

• Upvote 1