Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI announcement 12/30/2015

yota691

Thanks for all yo do Yota, you represent the true meaning of dedication, persistence and a passion to help us all here. Very much appreciated. May you and your loved ones have a Happy, Healthy and prosperous New Year my friend.

Thank you for putting those words into print.

Yota all of DV feel a very deep gratitude to you for all you have done for us all these years !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR DV

• Upvote 3

Yota Thanks, We truly appreciate all you have done over the years providing us with excellent articles and information regarding all of Iraq, etc.  Happy Happy New Year and we all truly look forward to a blessed year.

DV, I would also like to wish all a Happy New Year and the contributions all of you have made to this site.  Super group of people sharing with others is definitely a positive inspiration for us all. 

Adam, You made all of this possible and many thanks and a Happy New Year to you and your family.

May we all remember when this blessing occurs we give thanks to God first and most importantly pay it forward and always remember to share, give unselfishly and volunteer to help others in need. 

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!!!!!

• Upvote 6

Yota Thanks, We truly appreciate all you have done over the years providing us with excellent articles and information regarding all of Iraq, etc.  Happy Happy New Year and we all truly look forward to a blessed year.

DV, I would also like to wish all a Happy New Year and the contributions all of you have made to this site.  Super group of people sharing with others is definitely a positive inspiration for us all. 

Adam, You made all of this possible and many thanks and a Happy New Year to you and your family.

May we all remember when this blessing occurs we give thanks to God first and most importantly pay it forward and always remember to share, give unselfishly and volunteer to help others in need. 

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!!!!!

Well said.  If I could give you 100 plus's I would.

• Upvote 1

Indeed, indeed - many thanks Master Yota for all that you do for us especially during these last exciting days!  I often wonder do you even get to sleep at all?!! Hahaha!

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S TO YOU YOTA AND TO ALL HERE AT DV!!  LET'S ALL GO OUT SWINGING HARD FOR WHEN THE RV HITS IN 2016!!  

YEAH!! YEAH!! YEEEEEEEAAAAAAH!! GOD BLESS!!

:mexican:  :woot:   :praying::cheesehead:  :backflip:  :mexican:  :bravo::angel:  :cigar:  :undocumented:

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 1

this is about currency companies can trade shares and options between one another as long as they have been in business for at least a year (a company has to register and file the nessary paperwork and be approved and be in business for a full year before they can do business between themselves)and pay a 2million dinar fee yearly to stay compliant

I got this from a friend of mine who happens to work for an Arab, it's a very simplistic translation.

• Upvote 4