Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Liberals Lose it Over Trump Spokeswoman's Bullet Necklace

Trump Knows How To Pick Em'

Trump's national spokeswoman Katrina Pierson appeared on CNN's The Lead Tuesday wearing a necklace made out of real bullets, and heads of liberals everywhere exploded.

Progressive outlet Mic chimed in calling the accessory "disturbing." They were also concerned that guest-host Jim Sciutto didn't bother asking Pierson about the "pretty clear political statement" during the segment. 

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/liberals-lose-it-over-trump-spokeswomans-bullet-necklace

cxcqs75vaaakzxw.jpg?itok=oqXEEBdt

Edited by bigwave
  • Upvote 3

Katrina should run for congress......she'd be a shoe-in.   :mellow: 

GO RV, then BV

Actually Shabs, Katrina did run for Congress. She primaried Congressman Pete Sessions (Texas) in 2014. She lost but she gave it her best "shot".

Oh and one more comment since you were the one that brought her up. There is nothing "disrespectful" about Sarah Palin's shoes. Sporting the American flag is usually considered patriotic.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 6

Actually Shabs, Katrina did run for Congress. She primaried Congressman Pete Sessions (Texas) in 2014. She lost but she gave it her best "shot".

Oh and one more comment since you were the one that brought her up. There is nothing "disrespectful" about Sarah Palin's shoes. Sporting the American flag is usually considered patriotic.

As always, I respect your opinion TG.  But when it comes to the American flag, I tend to lean toward veteran standards.....and American flag heels don't fit the bill.  I certainly know Sarah meant it as a symbol of patriotic respect, but to those in the know, she missed the mark.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

I like it!  Reminds me of this... ;)

as3.jpg

galt_rearden_2016_decal.jpg?color=White&

:cowboy2:

TG, Shabs is just jealous because liberal’s flag shoes only come in white…

whitteflag.jpg?w=474

• Upvote 4

TG, Shabs is just jealous because liberal’s flag shoes only come in white…

whitteflag.jpg?w=474

I won't lie....I do like white shoes.  As for that white flag, I have to believe the hand holding it belongs to the GOP, they gave up years ago.  Now their fate lies in the hands of a narcissistic reality star who's bought and paid for many of them every cycle.  The man owns an awful lot of gold faucets to claim he's an evangelical conservative.  It's sad to see intelligent people give in to pride and ego.  Blinders I tells ya.....blinders.   :D 

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious

I won't lie....I do like white shoes.  As for that white flag, I have to believe the hand holding it belongs to the GOP, they gave up years ago.  Now their fate lies in the hands of a narcissistic reality star who's bought and paid for many of them every cycle.  The man owns an awful lot of gold faucets to claim he's an evangelical conservative.  It's sad to see intelligent people give in to pride and ego.  Blinders I tells ya.....blinders.   :D 

GO RV, then BV 

Oh it's definitely a liberal (GOP establishment included) waving the international sign of defeat! I agree that the GOPe gave up a long time ago. That's why we conservatives are so upset... we didn't. Weakness and acquiescence doesn't suit us. Go Trump! ;)

As for the necklace... it's more of a political statement than a fashion statement.

• Upvote 3

BUT BUT I dont understand. They are shoes. Not flags but shoes.  Like my red white and blue hankys I blow my nose on .  I am disrespecting my hankys?

hahahahahahahaha 

funny funny funny  oh I love it here.

You're not disrespecting your hanky, Dog......you're disrespecting your pants by sticking that snotty rag back in your pocket.    :lol:   Suppose a patriot drives by Alcatraz (strip joint) and instead of an American flag flying on the pole (outside, not inside) there's an American flag stripper pump blowing in the wind.....will the patriot just drive by, or will he stop in and discuss his displeasure with management and possibly spend a couple bucks?   :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

Gotta chime in on the shoe thing. In my opinion - gotta go with Shabs on this one - according to the flag code. Look at section "d". The other ones that gets violated all the time are "i" and "j".

§176. Respect for flag

No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.

(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

(B) The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.

© The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.

(d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker's desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.

(e) The flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way.

(f) The flag should never be used as a covering for a ceiling.

(g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

(h) The flag should never be used as a receptacle for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything.

(i) The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkins or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard. Advertising signs should not be fastened to a staff or halyard from which the flag is flown.

(j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.

(k) The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning.

Hey people, some are mixing the definition of a "flag" and the design of shoes. Sarah didn't tie "flags" around her feet, she simply wears shoes of the same color and design of a "flag". Big difference. Ask yourself... what is a "flag"? Here's the answer... A flag is a piece of fabric (most often rectangular or quadrilateral) with a distinctive design that is used as a symbol, as a signaling device, or as decoration.

The shoes Sarah wore are neither rectangular nor quadrangular.

• Upvote 3

I should have included this. This is the definition of Flag used in the US code.

"The words "flag, standard, colors, or ensign", as used herein, shall include any flag, standard, colors, ensign, or any picture or representation of either, or of any part or parts of either, made of any substance or represented on any substance, of any size evidently purporting to be either of said flag, standard, colors, or ensign of the United States of America or a picture or a representation of either, upon which shall be shown the colors, the stars and the stripes, in any number of either thereof, or of any part or parts of either, by which the average person seeing the same without deliberation may believe the same to represent the flag, colors, standard, or ensign of the United States of America."

So - gotta do it - if the shoe fits....

Hey people, some are mixing the definition of a "flag" and the design of shoes. Sarah didn't tie "flags" around her feet, she simply wears shoes of the same color and design of a "flag". Big difference. Ask yourself... what is a "flag"? Here's the answer... A flag is a piece of fabric (most often rectangular or quadrilateral) with a distinctive design that is used as a symbol, as a signaling device, or as decoration.

The shoes Sarah wore are neither rectangular nor quadrangular.

That was my original line of thinking too, DM.  But after researching it... from a technical/code aspect, Shabs is right, as well as Tankdude's follow-up.  I love Sarah... and her intentions of course were patriotic, as well as so many others', as they simply break the rules in their patriotic flair.  I've been guilty of this myself... will have to keep the code better in mind in the future.

• Upvote 1