Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DONALD TRUMP "SCHLONGED" IN NEW VIDEO BY AZ'S PUBLIC INTEGRITY ALLIANCE

Paid for The Public Integrity Alliance. If they are supporting this video about Trump, just think about the ones they can show for Hillarious and Obama, but they haven't. They are afraid that Trump is going to win the election. Just think of all the votes against Trump. The terrorists, illegals without ID/illegals families without ID/illegals that have become legal through corrupt means, libatards, woman's rights groups that  are for abortions,citizens that have been bought off with free stuff,  Who does Trump have, People that want a job and not a hand out, military,Christians.  

They should be really afraid of Hillarious, and Obama's proven why we are afraid already of more of the same.

I must be crazy because I like the song.

Kind of catchy.

Thanks TexasGranny for bring it over for me.

I liked it too. It was a little difficult to figure out if the people that made the video were in support or against Trump. I got the picture eventually.

Give me anybody but Bernie friggin Sanders.

You left out Hillarious.

Paid for The Public Integrity Alliance. If they are supporting this video about Trump, just think about the ones they can show for Hillarious and Obama, but they haven't. They are afraid that Trump is going to win the election. Just think of all the votes against Trump. The terrorists, illegals without ID/illegals families without ID/illegals that have become legal through corrupt means, libatards, woman's rights groups that are for abortions,citizens that have been bought off with free stuff, Who does Trump have, People that want a job and not a hand out, military,Christians.

They should be really afraid of Hillarious, and Obama's proven why we are afraid already of more of the same.

I liked it too. It was a little difficult to figure out if the people that made the video were in support or against Trump. I got the picture eventually.

You left out Hillarious.

Honestly, Bernie is such a scary candidate, I'd rather have her. Of course, I wish someone who really loved freedom, this country, and our Constitution, would win, like Ron Paul.

As Newt Gingrich said...

You have Republicans willing to offend a few people to save American lives and you have Democrats willing to allow more Americans to die, so as not offend anybody.

That about sums it up. PC has got to go.

Newt, if he said it, it must be true, at least, truth as the CFR tells it.

Didn't he have to resign in disgrace too?

Edited by divemaster5734