Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Immunization Process Injects Nagalase into US! - NOT GOOD!

bigwave

REVEALED: Cancer industry profits 'locked in' by nagalase molecule injected into humans via vaccines... spurs tumor growth... explains aggressive vaccine push

Definition of Nagalase is a protein made by all cancer cells and viruses (HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, influenza, herpes, Epstein-Barr virus, and others).

NaturalNews) One of the world's most lucrative industries, spending on cancer drugs reached an all-time high last year, as it was valued at more than $100 billion. Spending on cancer drugs increased 6.5 percent annually over the past five years and is expected to continue growing at a rate of 8 percent each year through 2018, according to figures provided by the IMS Institute for Healthcare Informatics.

That spending is highly concentrated, as the US and five of Europe's largest countries account for nearly two-thirds of the entire market.

This means that billions and billions of dollars are secured by Americans being diagnosed with cancer.

That's one profitable industry; however, it could all be completely dismantled by one thing: a cure.

As Mike Adams recently reported, "A universal cancer cure would destroy the profitability of the highly lucrative cancer industry and collapse the American Cancer Society, hospitals, oncology clinics and pharmaceutical companies that depend on chemotherapy revenues to stay profitable."

This means that anyone moving closer to developing a cure for cancer would be considered an extreme threat to the medical establishment and likely stopped at any cost.

With that in mind, the mysterious deaths and disappearances of several natural health doctors throughout Florida is as suspicious as it is concerning.

If anyone was close to finding a universal cure for cancer and would ensure the public had access to it, it would likely be natural health doctors, or naturopaths, as they're less likely to prescribe drugs and more likely to try and heal the body naturally using holistic medicine and nontoxic approaches.

Breakthroughs using this type of medicine are extremely "controversial," as they threaten everything that the medical-industrial complex stands for, i.e. costly chemotherapy treatments and cancer drugs.

Doctors leading this type of research are routinely raided and shut down by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), after which they're treated like criminals and their reputations smeared.

This is typically orchestrated against doctors who are considered a threat by the medical establishment.

Renown holistic doctor found dead one week after FDA raids clinic

This seems to be the case with Dr. James Jeffrey Bradstreet, who was recently found dead after his body was discovered floating in a North Carolina river with a single gunshot wound to the chest. Bradstreet, a renowned physician known for his skepticism of immunizations (particularly the MMR vaccine), and his progressive autism research, was raided by the FDA one week before his mysterious death. The details of the raid remain largely unknown.

Personally affected by autism, as both his son and stepson were diagnosed with the condition, a significant portion of Dr. Bradstreet's work was dedicated to this cause. He even testified twice before the U.S House of Representatives about the link between vaccines and autism.

As Natural News' reported, leading up to his death, Dr. Bradstreet was working with a little-known molecule that occurs naturally in the human body. GcMAF (Globulin component Macrophage Activating Factor), which is the GC protein after it combines with vitamin D in the body, has the potential to be a universal cure for cancer.

It's also believed to be capable of treating and reversing autism, HIV, liver/kidney disease and diabetes.

Dr. Bradstreet was working with a naturally occurring compound that may be the single most effective thing in the immune system for killing cancer cells

In an interview on the Hagmann and Hagmann Report, Dr. Ted Broer, an internationally recognized health and nutrition expert also based in Florida, describes how cutting edge Dr. Bradstreet's work was, as well as a discovery he made that very well may have placed him in great danger and could have been the motive for his suspected murder.

The alternative doctors who went missing and/or were killed, were reportedly "interlocked" through Dr. Bradstreet and Dr. Gonzalez's extensive research on autism, and what's causing autism, according to Dr. Broer.

Dr. Gonzalez, a renown holistic cancer treatment pioneer who helped thousands overcome the disease through alternative medicine, died of an apparent heart attack just one month after Dr. Bradstreet's body was discovered floating in a river.

Internationally recognized health and nutrition doctor reveals possible motive for Bradstreet's death

Dr. Broer stated in the interview:

This information I'm about to give you right now is extremely controversial and a bunch of people have exited the planet who were working with it.

This information has been around for awhile. They knew the information they were working with and they were basically being very, very careful, supposedly. And some of them were being accused of using GcMAF, and the FDA apparently raided several of their offices several weeks before they committed suicide or suddenly died.

It's going to sound complicated, but I'm going to break this down for everybody super, super easy tonight. When you first hear these terms they're going to sound weird to you.

GC protein is a protein in the body that's used by macrophages in the body. What it does is, macrophages in the body are the ones that kill cancer cells, they stop cytokines storms and can be involved in cytokines storms, we'll explain all these terms in a few minutes. 

After defining GcMAF and how it's formulated, Dr. Broer reiterates that it's "probably the single most effective thing in the immune system to kill cancer cells."

However, what Dr. Bradstreet and his colleagues discovered is that the immune system is being compromised by a compound called "nagalase."

Nagalase is an enzyme/protein that's made by cancer cells and viruses causing immunodeficiency syndromes and has also been linked to autism as well as a "host of other problems," Dr. Broer explains.

Doctors found dead and/or went missing felt that nagalase was being introduced to the body through vaccines 

"What ends up happening is when the GC protein cannot be converted to McGAF, the entire immune system is compromised."

Some of the doctors who wound up dead or missing believed that the nagalase protein/enzyme was being introduced intentionally into the body either virally or directly through vaccines.

"This is such incredibly damning information to the entire medical profession and the immunological profession and those folks that [sic] are producing immunizations, that apparently they didn't want these guys around," Dr. Broer said.

"I'm not saying what happened to these guys, I'm just saying they're not on this planet anymore."

Doctor compares cancer-causing nagalase to stealth bomber 

Nagalese blocks the GC protein from attaching itself to vitamin D, thus preventing the immune system from doing its job and therefore causing cancer and other serious diseases. Without an active immune system, cancer and viral infections can spread rapidly.

Remarkably, there's a significant amount of research available on nagalase and the GcMAF protein. Citing a chapter from The GcMAF Book by Dr. Tim Smith, MD, Dr. Broer said:

Nagalase is like a stealth bomber, the nagalase enzyme synthesized in or released from cancer cells or a virus particle pinpoints the GcMAF protein facilities on the surface of your T and B lymphocytes and simply wipes them out with an incredibly precise bomb.

How precise? Nagalase locates and attacks one specific two-electron bond located only at the 420th amino acid position on a huge protein molecule, one of tens of thousands of proteins, each containing millions of electrons. 

This is like selectively taking out a park bench in a major city from 6,000 miles away. More astonishingly, if that is possible, nagalase never misses its target, so there is no collateral damage.

Nagalase is being found in super high concentrations in autistic children

Dr. Bradstreet and his colleagues also learned that the nagalase protein was not present in children at birth but was somehow introduced into autistic children, they felt, during the immunization process.

Before his death, Dr. Bradstreet treated 1,100 patients with GcMAF with an 85 percent response rate – something that was deemed impossible by the medical community.

After reintroducing GcMAF (which had been blocked by nagalase), 15 percent of Bradstreet's autistic patients were no longer autistic, as all of their symptoms were completely eradicated.

Since 1990, 59 research papers have been published on the healing effects of GcMAF, 20 of which pertain to the treatment of cancer. Research suggests that GcMAF can also cure or effectively treat Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease and rheumatoid arthritis, as well as reduce cancerous breast, prostrate and kidney tumors.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/050582_nagalase_GcMAF_cancer_industry_profits.html#ixzz3veSHpdPw

• Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...

Nagalase is what we test for the help predict the progression of the disease. Simple test. Costs is about $100 US. Gc-MAF (in it various forms) is a foundation piece in my practice. It is relatively cheap, easy to administer, but should be combined with "Swiss Protocol" or NIH (Nutrition in Home) to promoted even better effect. It comes in yogurt (which I am actually making as I write this-letting it cool down), suppositories, injection and sublingual. I use the stuff often as an insurance "policy" for my health. A box of yogurt (1 month appox) cost me under $150. I rotate it into my diet from time-to-time. Even my son eats it. The research behind it is tremendous. The injection form (the most expensive) cost about 300 per vial (up to 5 doses). Imagine curing cancer for a few hundred/thousand?!?!? This is why there is a huge push against it. Follow the money... Good article. To your health

Edited by Thaiexpat
  • Upvote 2

Thanks so much for this bigwave and Doc.

The evidence is becoming quite clear and one of these days it will expose

what happens when a disease is turned into a global business opportunity,

which in its most crudest inception contains an ever present refusal to implement

the cure. In fact at some point within the greed, the cause of the disease will be

used to purposely propagate it further into the public, in effect, guaranteeing

continued profits.

This is what has happened in many areas of modern medicine and something that is

pure evil thrust upon an unsuspecting public. The motive is always the same, as Doc

stated, follow the money, it will always lead to the truth.

• Upvote 2

We have covered this topic many times in this forum.  I posted a link to the Hagman and Hagman podcast.  It is outrageous what our medical community is doing to us.

I was recently held hostage by the medical community.  My daughter is expecting Feb 4th and she works for Bethesda (she handles the media for the Wounded Warrior program).  She is completely bamboozled by the medical community and is convinced that if my husband and I don't have a current Tdap or flu shot, we are a threat to our grandson.  We will not be allowed in the hospital if we hadn't gotten the shots.  I was outraged, but had to comply in order to hold the baby. 

I am very interested in the GcMAF yogurt protocol.  The only place I have found it is on the John Gray website.  He is the author of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.  However his cost for the yogurt is $500.  I would like more information on the $150 yogurt if anyone can share this info with me I would love it.

Edited by easterlily

Hey EL, that is MY cost (as a doctor), however, I turn-around and sell it just to cover my cost. It isn't my business as some are in a habit of doing. I know the stuff is expensive and if I cover my shipping, VAT and the cost of product (all rounded up to even numbers) I am OK with that. Kinda of a "way I do things" issue. I don't begrudge anyone making money from anything, I just know cancer  (and other chronic diseases) can really tax the pocketbook and so many folks are being fooled into using worthless/questionable products. Try to help out as much as I can. If you PM me, I will send on my contacts over here. I don't know what they charge. I only know what I charge: product, shipping, VAT-that's it. It pisses-off the distributors, but, again, product sells isn't my business, helping others is, while staying afloat. DONT be pushed around with your health. Ultimately, you have to be comfortable with what someone gives you. I wont take a vaccine and neither will my son. We have only 1 body and if we EFF IT UP, what are we going to do? Cheers and to your health......

• Upvote 2

Great advice Doc. Of course no problem with making money, it is just

wrong when it is done via deception which is common within the system

as you know. I always appreciate your advice and thoughts.

There are a lot of good docs out there, usually in between wanting to pursue

alternatives to their training and worried about losing their license to

practice if they dare take the path of holistic, etc. In any industry, you have

your frauds that will take advantage of people for the sake of profit.

I wish it were not this way, but I have seen this personally and I have also

witnessed on just a local level in a small community how docs collude together

to "make the most". This is not medicine, it is criminal, but most never see how

it works because we are trained to trust whatever we are told.

Easter Lily, what a shame what you went through, but again, most people have no issues

with getting vaccinated even in todays questionable contents within those potions.

Many who refuse are ridiculed, it has been made into some politically correct garbage

that vaccines are harmless, yet the stats are showing this to be untrue and many vaccines

are in fact risky expecially those targeted at children.

Thaiexpat, I shouldn't be posting late at night.  I was mixed up in the cost on the John Gray website it sells it for $150.  I have placed an order and am looking forward to receiving it.  I also was able to order a yogurt maker.  I should be on the way to health shortly.  Thanks for responding.  EL

Edited by easterlily

Thanks, JimCor. I always enjoy reading your inputs

EL, YOU DONT NEED A YOGURT-MAKER!!!

After cooking the milk, let it cool. Mix both powders into the cool milk, stir so no clumps (just like with tempura batter), let sit 24-hours. Up to 48 hours. If cold

where you live, might put it under a bare bulb to warm it up a bit. That's it. Once it sets, throw in the frig. Lasts up to 2 months. it is ready when it is thick like yogurt.

I make yogurt all the time. This process is entirely different. What you need a source of keeping it at a constant temp for 6-8 hours. The Gc-MAF isn't like that. It sets by itself.

Hope that helps. Making yogurt is fun.Making Gc-MAF is easy.

Thaiexpat, Thanks for the update.  I have always wanted to make my own yogurt to bypass the crap in the store bought stuff.  I will keep your recommendation in mind when making the GcMAF. I received notification my GcMAF has shipped, I anxiously await my shipment.

My brain has been addled since the shots also.  I need to cleans the shot crap out of my body. 

We have covered this topic many times in this forum.  I posted a link to the Hagman and Hagman podcast.  It is outrageous what our medical community is doing to us.

I was recently held hostage by the medical community.  My daughter is expecting Feb 4th and she works for Bethesda (she handles the media for the Wounded Warrior program).  She is completely bamboozled by the medical community and is convinced that if my husband and I don't have a current Tdap or flu shot, we are a threat to our grandson.  We will not be allowed in the hospital if we hadn't gotten the shots.  I was outraged, but had to comply in order to hold the baby. 

I am very interested in the GcMAF yogurt protocol.  The only place I have found it is on the John Gray website.  He is the author of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.

OK, I dont know if I am breaking forum rules. I am NOT a distributor for this nor do I make any money off of promoting any product. It is NOT MLM either. Merely providing a link for people who are asking. Seems like a big interest in this stuff

www.bravo-europe.com

Mods, apologize if I did a no-no. Please delete post if this is wrong. I will try to contact people directly if needed to get them the info they request. Cheers

Forgot how to PM people! anyone help me out?

• Upvote 2

Nagalase is what we test for the help predict the progression of the disease. Simple test. Costs is about $100 US. Gc-MAF (in it various forms) is a foundation piece in my practice. It is relatively cheap, easy to administer, but should be combined with "Swiss Protocol" or NIH (Nutrition in Home) to promoted even better effect. It comes in yogurt (which I am actually making as I write this-letting it cool down), suppositories, injection and sublingual. I use the stuff often as an insurance "policy" for my health. A box of yogurt (1 month appox) cost me under $150. I rotate it into my diet from time-to-time. Even my son eats it. The research behind it is tremendous. The injection form (the most expensive) cost about 300 per vial (up to 5 doses). Imagine curing cancer for a few hundred/thousand?!?!? This is why there is a huge push against it. Follow the money... Good article. To your health

Bigwave, a huge thank you for posting this article. I enjoyed reading it, and I admit I will have to re-read it a few more times to gather in all the nuances . It is amazing information that I consider a God send since my wife , a six year cancer survivor has recently been asking me/telling me there must be a way we can get God's design to heal the body from stupid cancer, viruses, bacterial infections, and the like. Sort of how Adam and Eve had no worries in the Garden of Eden before their fall. To which I have found the need to get the body in a Ph neutral balance via food, drinks, supplements. I am considering adding GcMAF to that regiment as well.

Bigwave and Thaiexpat, I would like to ask the both of you some questions. I tried to personal message you but the system wouldn't allow it for some reason. If you prefer, maybe you can private message me,,then I can figure out how to add ya as friends and the all will be good. A superficial search shows a handful of scientific articles on Gc-MAF. Some claiming inclusion in some prestigious medical journals I am unfamiliar with. Though I have a medical background as a LVN, I would not necessarily know of a prestigious medical journal outside of The New England Journal of Medicine. I have MD's and RN's in the family tree, and we all have held a query as to why western medicine does not incorporate holistic medicine and treatments as our European MD counterparts do. We believed it was the pharmaceutical companies monopoly on things, just not to this degree.

The questions I would ask of you is in relation to another superficial search of Amazon, Ebay is next. This showed that there are many Gc-MAF products available at various costs. What are warning signs of products that I should stay away from? What is a proper median dose of Gc-MAF that a product should contain ; and a high and low dose as well ? What is the best form powdered or what appears to be liquid in a vial? Injectable , IM ?? Are all Gc-MAF products mixed with colostrum ? Is that good or bad mixing Gc-MAF with colostrum ? Are the higher doses of the product better or worse? Can you clarify this yogurt version you were speaking about Thaiexpat?

Well, that should do it for this round. Looking forward to your responses. Thanks again. NYK .

• Upvote 1

NYK, I'm no expert but looking at the site Doc hinted at the Bravo Easy kit comes with 13 sachets of starter and 13 bottles of colostrum powder mix. The mixing process is explained and they emphasis not to use a yoghurt maker as  it kills off the goods stuff with high temps.

At a glance it is a fantastic broad probiotic and with synergies of the yeast/bacteria and medium interaction the GcMAF is activated.

It all points to enhancing your immune system and restoring the microbial activity in the gut to remain healthy and produce the vitamins and molecules we need to heal ourselves

Injectable GcMAF is expensive in comparision to this culture method which is taken orally. Also the injections are more fragile and prone to temperature degradation. I would imagine only the drinkable culture has the colostrum included while the injectable would have had the steps of the process advanced so the product is the final form. Also I imagine the IM injectable version is devoid of all the 40 bacteria/yeast cultures as they target the gut.

I'm hoping to hear back form one of the sites so I can partake of it but it may be a hassle to get here to the third world tropics where I live.

Hey  you guys all need to upgrade to platinum VIP then we can communicate easily. Beside it means one has access to endless greens and rubies and never having to worry about will my VIP membership expire. The other benefits are enormous!

• Upvote 1

NYK, I'm no expert but looking at the site Doc hinted at the Bravo Easy kit comes with 13 sachets of starter and 13 bottles of colostrum powder mix. The mixing process is explained and they emphasis not to use a yoghurt maker as  it kills off the goods stuff with high temps.

At a glance it is a fantastic broad probiotic and with synergies of the yeast/bacteria and medium interaction the GcMAF is activated.

It all points to enhancing your immune system and restoring the microbial activity in the gut to remain healthy and produce the vitamins and molecules we need to heal ourselves

Injectable GcMAF is expensive in comparision to this culture method which is taken orally. Also the injections are more fragile and prone to temperature degradation. I would imagine only the drinkable culture has the colostrum included while the injectable would have had the steps of the process advanced so the product is the final form. Also I imagine the IM injectable version is devoid of all the 40 bacteria/yeast cultures as they target the gut.

I'm hoping to hear back form one of the sites so I can partake of it but it may be a hassle to get here to the third world tropics where I live.

Hey  you guys all need to upgrade to platinum VIP then we can communicate easily. Beside it means one has access to endless greens and rubies and never having to worry about will my VIP membership expire. The other benefits are enormous!

FlyHi: Is this the site you were looking at, www.bravo-europe.com  ? No to the digital yogurt maker, even the one from Germany? They are on Ebay for $35. How would someone go about making this yogurt then without killing it? On the kit, is the powdered colostrum the compound 1 or 2 I saw? I am beat, going to bed. I will continue this tomorrow. To be rude and blunt, how much will I be shelling out if i get into this ?

OK, I dont know if I am breaking forum rules. I am NOT a distributor for this nor do I make any money off of promoting any product. It is NOT MLM either. Merely providing a link for people who are asking. Seems like a big interest in this stuff

www.bravo-europe.com

Mods, apologize if I did a no-no. Please delete post if this is wrong. I will try to contact people directly if needed to get them the info they request. Cheers

Forgot how to PM people! anyone help me out?

Thaiexpat and FlyHi: Is this the site you recommend to get the starter kit from, www.bravo-europe.com  This site re-directed me to Bravo USA, the kit sounds good but it starts at $400  and thats without the yogurt jars I would need. Is their a way to make the Gc-MAF yogurt at home without that high of an expense? I like the sound of what it can do for my wife and I. Thanks in advance.

FlyHi: Is this the site you were looking at, www.bravo-europe.com  ? No to the digital yogurt maker, even the one from Germany? They are on Ebay for $35. How would someone go about making this yogurt then without killing it? On the kit, is the powdered colostrum the compound 1 or 2 I saw? I am beat, going to bed. I will continue this tomorrow. To be rude and blunt, how much will I be shelling out if i get into this ?

NYK, Yes that is the site. From what I read no digital yogurt maker is required.

If you click on their product and  information section and then down to instructions it is quite simple. Colostrum is in the bottle in kit 1 and the starter powder is in kit 2. Thus each combined 1 litre of milk plus one bottle and one sachet make a drinkable yogurt good for 2 weeks. The Euro 400 cost includes enough for 13 mixes. They also show 60 Euro for DHL delivery. So that equates to nearly half a years worth for one person.

OK, I will try to help out as much as I can. First, NO to the yogurt-maker. It doesn't work like that. It needs to basically ferment for 1- to 2-days (depending upon temps). Just boil the milk (cow or goat), let it cool and stir in the 2 packets. No clumps, cover lightly, set-away in a corner and check it for "yogurt-ness" in 24 hours. I've been making it for 2 years rather continuously. For overall health/wellness, I think it is smart-money spent.

2nd: to my knowledge there are 3 manufacturers for this or CLAIMING to make this. I get mine from Singapore (thru a distributor in BKK: a cancer clinic). It is produced in Switzerland. Says so on the box. The website I offered is that. There is a "Gc-MAF Asia" which might be able to get it to you, FlyHi. Let me check in that.

3rd: the other 2 makers are making less-than-effective product. I saw their websites and the product looks differently. One is out of NZ (but formulated in Switzerland).

4th: If there is someway to get your the power point (for docs), it will explain the bacteria and yeasts and colostrum. It took the Dr who invented this a LOT of tries to get it stabilized (Google Dr. M. Ruggerio). There is HUGE amounts of research in this stuff. I've got a ton of power points I could share. Hell, the guy even cured his mother-in-law of inop breast cancer!! (sign him up for to be the Pope). I spoke/met this lady and they have all the "befores and afters".

It works. Maybe TD can help me get the power points out. I have his email and we chat often, I am a VIP, but totally forgot my log in info!! Hahahaha. Might be a doc, but still a stupid-a$$. 

• Upvote 1

Thaiexpat, I so very much appreciate your posting this article and answering my many questions. If you are a stupid a$$ Doctor, ok, you must be the smartest stupid a$$ Doctor out there. Was that to much buttering you up ?

Can you elaborate a bit about the Singapore site , a distributor in BKK , a cancer center. BKK ? What is their Webb address? Can I buy from them? Should I push that I am a medical professional? Do they use PayPal?

The Bravo Probiotic Yogurt mixes all seem to originate from Switzerland, and I assume this is so due to some arrangement Dr Marco Ruggiero made for the product to be made there vs. where was he Italy. Am I correct on that? Is the Bravo Probiotic Yogurt you have the same identical product? The one you get from the Singapore site . If not, if the reccomended site is a separate manufacturer what are their charges for a 1 month, 6 month supply? I may be able to answer that last one there if you can provide me with their Webb address.

Lastly, and all in the hopes of getting the complete picture on this topic off of multiple sites: I think FlyHi mentioned John Grays site. His site sells Bravo Probiotic Yogurt for $150 which should make enough for 1 person for 1 month. Bravo Europe and Bravo USA sell a pkg for $400, 13 packets of probiotic and 13 of powder colostrum, enough to last 1 person 6 months. is John Gray and Bravo USA both selling the same product just in 2 different sized packages? It would appear that way to me. Since I a highly interested in trying this if they are the same product I may initially go with Grays pkg to get my better half interested and her ok. Then I would get the 6 month pkg for $400.

Sorry to blather on. Please answer my questions but only when you get a chance. Thanks. NYK .

OK, the site in Asia is called Gc-MAF-asia last time I checked. I don't know if that one still works as they changed it recently also. Nope, the clinic in BKK doesn't have a website to my knowledge, but they do a lot of cutting-edged stuff to include: Gc-Maf, Weber laser therapy (great for skin cancer), Di-HIFU (ultra-sound), etc. They wanted me to work with them, but its in BKK which aint gonna happen.

I don't know what else to tell you because I am totally unaware of other people selling this stuff. For example, I don't know why they sell in 13 units. When I buy it for 3 months (that is the most in a package I can it in), it is 4 (for 1 month) x 3 (for 3 months)= 12 (weeks total). So, I don't know about getting 6-month or 1-year supplies: never ordered it that way.

I am totally unaware of any backroom dealing. Hey man, I live in the 3rd world basically. So I am completely out-of-loop with most of what is happening. I only get the doctor's power points, abstracts, etc. Stuff that the BKK clinic sends me (I have a lot of that info). I met Dr Ruggerio in BKK and saw his presentation and was deeply impressed about 2.5 years ago. He seems like a real stand-up man. I've been giving injections to a lymphoma cancer patient and he reported feeling better immediately. So my knowledge is in clinical application. I don't have the energy to chase prices or other issues. Sorry, I am a working fool.

The yogurt/suppositories I use come in a white box with "Microbiome" written on it. When they first offered it, there was a mountain pic on the box and partly blue background. This is what I saw on some website out of NZ. They were also selling a product called "MAP" (Master Amino Acid Plan) which should be spelled MAAP, which is highly recommend in any cancer patient (or chronic disease). But, you see? difference in spelling?!? WTF?! So be careful and DD.

Hope this helps.