Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Colloidal Silver Kills every virus / bacteria Unless WHO & Big Pharma stops it

bigwave

How are big pharma and the WHO going to stop colloidal silver from curing every virus/bacteria worth $billions in drugs?
Submitted by IWB, on December 21st, 2015

• Upvote 4

Chess I never heard of this. Where can you get it?  Natural food store?

Thank you bigwave again.

I get it from familyhealthnews.com however there are many more sites on line.

Further nearly 99% of all babies born in the USA have a silver ointment put on their eyes right after birth to kill any bacteria that may cause blindness.

• Upvote 3

collidal  silver is something everybody should have ,you can go to a health food store to buy it ,but the best way to do it is to buy what is called a silver generator and make your own ,note you___ want Ionic Silver if at all possible ,the rest of the stuff out there is not as good???????????? and its not cheap!!! but it is better than nothing, be careful not to buy a silver maker that uses salt ,this is not good, as a last result maybe. I purchased a Silver Generator from Silver Gen,it is state of the art and its very easy to make collidal silver, it has saved me a lot of money not having to go to the Doctors,of course guess who hates it ? With uncertain times???? and not knowing how bad things might get?? in the future, people you really need this, and you can plug this  unit into a 12 Volt system in your car if need be, this should be in every preppers warehouse, and everybodys home. Silver Gen .com

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I don't know why I'm always so reluctant to comment on this subject.  Probably the same reason I rarely tell people about Dinar... TOO GOOD to be true!   ;)  I've been making, using and sharing Ionic Silver for years.  And of course, educating myself every chance I get.  It truly is a miracle!

This is the generator I own (I don't mess around!)...

http://www.silverlungs.com

Yeah, it's pricey.  Though I've never taken money for my 20ppm "Voodoo Juice" (as my kids call it!), I feel that it's paid for itself many times over.  Here's why:

Shingles.  Cannot really say how many people I've helped who are suffering from this viral outbreak.  'Oh, your friend's friend's dad has shingles?  Here you go...' :lol:  Just spray it right on the rash and within minutes the burning/itching/tingling subsides.  Let it dry and repeat as often as you like.  What would have been a 4-6 week torture session leaves with a whimper in a few days.  

Acne.  My kids and their friends use it by spraying or applying with a cotton ball to clean skin morning and night.  As good or better than ProActive.

Cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites, etc..  Spray the wound and let dry.  Soak bandage or a cotton ball between wound and bandage (especially for burns).  This works for warts too.

Toenail fungus.  Generously spray nails and let dry morning and night.  Nail has to grow out but it's safer with no side effects like the pharmaceutical products.

Laundry.  Kills germs and odors without bleach.  Add to rinse cycle to infuse silver in odor-prone items like socks and gym clothes.  Great for washing dog bedding.

MRSA, Conjunctivitis (Pinkeye), earaches, sinus infections, bladder infections, lung infections, gum disease, sore throat... No harmful virus, bacteria or fungus can live in the presence of silver.  

Here's a site that has tons of information, testimonials and ideas about its use.  The generator they sell is probably fine but looks kinda cheap... Buy a ppm (parts per million) meter to check whatever you buy or make.

http://www.thesilveredge.com/mpgtest.shtml#.VoA0ra9OKK0

http://www.amazon.com/HM-Digital-TDS-EZ-Measurement-Resolution/dp/B002C0A7ZY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1451251410&sr=8-1&keywords=ppm+meter+for+water

Hospitals are finally getting wise and infusing silver into many surfaces...

http://www.sandeeplastics.com/safe-surfaces.asp

http://scienceline.org/2008/04/tech-heger-silver/

Going mainstream... Buy this at Sherwin Williams

http://www.linetec.com/PAINT/Antimicrobial-Protection-Whitepaper.pdf

Even NASA has decided to use it for water purification (FDA has no jurisdiction in high orbit!)

http://www.naturalnews.com/051148_silver_clean_water_nasa.html

Silver makes antibiotics thousands of times more effective...

http://www.nature.com/news/silver-makes-antibiotics-thousands-of-times-more-effective-1.13232

It's quietly been in commercial products like socks, underwear, bedding and very expensive bandages for a while...

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_3_11?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=silver+infused+socks&sprefix=Silver+infu%2Caps%2C204

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303661904576454060461681974

But what about your skin turning blue?  Argyria is extremely rare and is caused by ingesting silver particles that are too large and get trapped in the skin.  Avoiding this weird side-effect is easy if you...

1.  Don't use salt to speed the process. It takes 3 hours to produce one liter of 20ppm with my generator. An emergency batch can be made in 10 minutes using salt but should never be ingested - topical only.

2.  But if you do make a crude batch, don't drink it by the cupful every day for years like the blue man, Paul Karason.  He is the big blue face of disinformation to scare the public away from silver.

3.  Use common sense and buy or make a quality product... you'll be fine.

Big Pharma hates it because there's no money in it for them if you can treat yourself.  It's completely unregulated so no one can really tell you how to use it but my advice is go for it!  Do your research.  Nothing to lose, everything to gain!  Just make sure you keep it in a lightproof blue or brown glass bottle.  Also, I recommend you continue treatment well after symptoms are gone for good measure.  Good Luck!

WHN

WHN20ppm

Tap image to enlarge
Edited by Whatshername
  • Upvote 5

Thanks WHN!  Very very informative!  Checked out the SilverLungs... I think I will order that.  Did you get the Deluxe (with Nebulizer/Vaporizor)?  And, are you making mostly Ionized, or Colloidal, or both?!  I'm looking forward to learning more...

Hi Jax! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas :)

Yes, I bought the whole thing - nebulizer and all! At the time my dad had COPD and any lung infection or pneumonia could have been deadly. I just wanted to be ready in case he needed it. Don't think I've used the nebulizer since. But I have been very pleased with my generator.

It makes Ionic Silver which is clear. I've made and used both but I'm not sure about the "colloidal" process which is supposed to break it up into smaller particles so it's better to ingest. I've read many articles with conflicting opinions about how this is and isn't achieved! :lol: You make the ionic then add a reducing agent (polysaccharide/dextrin) and apply heat (put the glass container right on the burner of the stove)... takes about 20 minutes and turns it an amber color. No way to test the ppm after (because the particles are too small? Idk.). I'm dubious about the benefit unless you're ingesting a lot and often. We're all pretty healthy so mostly use it topically anyway. I don't hesitate to drink the ionic now and then, usually an ounce or two at a time.

• Upvote 6

Hi Jax! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas :)

Yes, I bought the whole thing - nebulizer and all! At the time my dad had COPD and any lung infection or pneumonia could have been deadly. I just wanted to be ready in case he needed it. Don't think I've used the nebulizer since. But I have been very pleased with my generator.

It makes Ionic Silver which is clear. I've made and used both but I'm not sure about the "colloidal" process which is supposed to break it up into smaller particles so it's better to ingest. I've read many articles with conflicting opinions about how this is and isn't achieved! :lol: You make the ionic then add a reducing agent (polysaccharide/dextrin) and apply heat (put the glass container right on the burner of the stove)... takes about 20 minutes and turns it an amber color. No way to test the ppm after (because the particles are too small? Idk.). I'm dubious about the benefit unless you're ingesting a lot and often. We're all pretty healthy so mostly use it topically anyway. I don't hesitate to drink the ionic now and then, usually an ounce or two at a time.

Great!  I'll get my favorite shot glass ready!  ;)  ;)

Thanks for the follow up WHN...  I'm already studying about this... yes, lots of info and opinions!  :tiphat:

• Upvote 4

very good info here -Thanks all

here is a video i found i thought was good - enjoy

- Colloidal Silver - history and new research facts

the colloidal generator in this video in the beginning is the one i have and i really like it  so i bought one for all of my children

Have a Great New Year folks

bob

• Upvote 1