Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored News Alert: CBI Agrees To A Date & Rate.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Take this alert as a rumor.

Not varafied.

Your opine.

24 Dec 2015  IG...
Thanks  IG for sending this to us
News Alerts   RV ALERT
IRAQ HAS AGREED TO REVALUE AND FLOAT THEIR CURRENCY STARTING ON THE 1ST of JANUARY, 2016.
THE FLOAT WILL BE CAPPED AT $5 WITHIN A PERIOD OF 2 MONTHS.
UPDATE: REVALUATION OF THE IQD WILL OCCUR AT 1 IRAQI DINAR TO 1 US DOLLAR
LOWER DENOMINATION NOTES ARE IN. THE CBI ARE REVIEWING AND TRAINING THEIR STAFF FOR AN INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGEABLE CURRENCY

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I am hoping 1 to 1.

I will take 1 to 1, with a 12 months window to cash in. I need time to set up my Nevada Corp, trusts, and legal means of asset protection. Then I will buy that CoolTrade stock software. Dabble in Real Estate and other means of diversification and wealth management.

Of course its a BS article, Luigi brought it over. But just in case ...

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

BS or not, I don't mind your posts Luigi. I remember back in the day this rumor section was all guru posts. Oh heck, I think Okeli-Dokeli posted the RV of over $5 almost every other week. This section should be labeled for entertainment purposes only because you've never been able to believe it, but some of us just get a chuckle out of these jokers and their made up Intel. Here's to the plane landing, the space ship lifting off and the pigs flying! Cheers!

• Upvote 1

We gotta another floater boys

http://youtu.be/IRo3TmM4Ljw

Well, groovy man ! Looks like I'll be telling my Boss to " take this job and shove it " NAW ! - - - - Realistically, I would like nothing more than to actually do just that - REAL :soon: :rocking-chair:

We need to resurrect Possum's advice from years back. Remember, he said to whizz on the boss's desk? LMAO !

Happy Festivus !

• Upvote 1

BS or not, I don't mind your posts Luigi. I remember back in the day this rumor section was all guru posts. Oh heck, I think Okeli-Dokeli posted the RV of over $5 almost every other week. This section should be labeled for entertainment purposes only because you've never been able to believe it, but some of us just get a chuckle out of these jokers and their made up Intel. Here's to the plane landing, the space ship lifting off and the pigs flying! Cheers!

He posted $26 one time

• Downvote 1