Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges

yota691

***///

Don't worry, kids...

now that TheCBI is under the tender loving kid-gloved grabby hand of the CBI / Central Banksters and

have been brought kickin' n' screamin' into the 21st Century of Electronic banking,

it'll just be a push of a button and a mouse-click and

Iraq's coffers'll be bulgin' like a kardashian bum in spandex pants !  :lol:

It's all stolen loot that WE THE PEOPLE of THESE UNITED STATES sent over there

to help the IRAQI PEOPLE.

Doubt ho'bummer'll want it back and look like an even bigger tool than he already does.... <_<

"Iraq's coffers'll be bulgin' like a kardashian bum in spandex pants" - I don't care who ya are, THAT'S FUNNY right there !!!  :bravo:  :salute:

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3

PRAYING HARD this is TRUE!!!!!!!

:praying::mad:

***///

We see the devil hiding over yer shoulder there whilst yer prayin', CANDY Cane:shrug:

SO we're gonna help ya kick it up a notch...

gonna kill a chicken, throw some bones n' light a candle up in here !

"Git thee behind us satan  ! We is castin' ya OUT !!! "  :lol:  HOLLY-YULE-leah n' AMEN !  :D

Maliki among 10 richest people in world

Date: 2015/03/03 - 7:17 PM

2e7.jpg

Waar, Duok:

Former Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s wealth is estimated at $50 billion, the US magazine Forbes said.

The magazine has published the list of world’s ten wealthiest men in the world in 2015 with Maliki occupying the fifth place.

Meanwhile, former head of council of representatives Osama al-Nujaifi reserved the 10th place with $44 billion followed by Ayad Alawi who owns $35 billion.

Microsoft’s founder Bill Gates still tops the list with $76 billion, while Mexican businessman Carlos Slim comes second owning $72 billion followed by Warren Buffett with a net worth of $72.7 billion. In fourth place was Amancio Ortega.

• Upvote 3

Maliki among 10 richest people in world

Date: 2015/03/03 - 7:17 PM

2e7.jpg

Waar, Duok:

Former Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s wealth is estimated at $50 billion, the US magazine Forbes said.

The magazine has published the list of world’s ten wealthiest men in the world in 2015 with Maliki occupying the fifth place.

Meanwhile, former head of council of representatives Osama al-Nujaifi reserved the 10th place with $44 billion followed by Ayad Alawi who owns $35 billion.

Microsoft’s founder Bill Gates still tops the list with $76 billion, while Mexican businessman Carlos Slim comes second owning $72 billion followed by Warren Buffett with a net worth of $72.7 billion. In fourth place was Amancio Ortega.

Try 500 billion worth

• Upvote 1

interesting frank 26 said last night watch for articles to come out about maliki being jailed and low and behold they come out hmmm.. Yota thanks for the article i believe Maliki is done for and will be tried for treason, murder and corruption charges we shall see soon enough how true this is.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

interesting frank 26 said last night watch for articles to come out about maliki being jailed and low and behold they come out hmmm.. Yota thanks for the article i believe Maliki is done for and will be tried for treason, murder and corruption charges we shall see soon enough how true this is.

Nothing personal against you, Easyrider, but I would believe a Wall Street banker or a politician/ lawyer before I would put any stock into anything coming out of Frank26's piehole.

Frank is a charlatan and a dangerous man who just happens to not be behind bars....yet.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No disrespect but calling the arrest of Maliki is like saying everyday: I will predict tomorrow there will be a full moon. And once a month it happens. Everyone knows it is coming especially after the release of the files corroborating what everyone suspected. However, I searched for other articles in regards to Maliki's arrest and found nada, zilch. The arrest of a former head of state would be larger news than just one article portrays. Is his arrest inevitable? More than likely unless he pleads and gets a deal, which will more than be unlikely in Maliki's case when so many are out for blood because of what he has done.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I want to believe the title of this article. Yet, am I the only one that interprets its meaning that only a "formation of a special committee to investigate money that Mr. al-Maliki and his family to the fourth degree, " Allowing for a poor translation here, I understand this article to say that only a committee has been formed to investigate Maliki and family on corruption charges, specifically for embezzlement of 80 billion USD since Maliki assumed the Iraqi Presidency. I may have missed where the article says Maliki was actually arrested. Wasn't he and his family accused of embezzling $150 - $180 billion USD at one point ? No idea where these figures came from.

I also come away with the belief that Maliki's son, Mahmoud al-Maliki is running damage control for Pops. He is doing this based on some file (tmtmh - whatever word/meaning that was suppose to be. ) he has that he feels will block the issuance of arrest warrants or at the very least postpone them. All with the hopes that he will be able to negotiate a deal. Insinuating that this file has dirt on a few or many of those that currently hold positions of power like Abadi.

Could the potential agreement be that the country will seize the $80 billion USD they have, and Malaki will keep the $70 billion they do not yet have. If the dirt is there on Abadi or Dr Yaziri, a deal may be possible. Hopefully they will only allow him to escape to exile in Iran with less than $100 million USD, provided some lamb(s) in Maliki's crew can be agreed upon for sacrifice. You know to placate the citizens of Iraq, and to promote the strength of this feckless Integrity Commission , and Abadi as anti-corruption crusaders.

I hope I am totally mis-understanding this article, cuz if anyone deserves to be arrested it's Maliki and sons.

• Upvote 2

Frank is a charlatan and a dangerous man who just happens to not be behind bars....yet.

Wait - U Mean That There's No Such Thing As Frankie Claus ? :blink:

And Did U Really Have To Tell Us That On Christmas Morning,

While Poor Little SandFly Is Still Opening The Empty RV Articles ...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1