Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta Says...Int'l Rate Now Being Calculated.

Luigi1

Damn Heathens !!! I suppose they Poo Poo the Easter Bunny & The Great Pumpkin too. There's comin' a day of reckoning for this kind of Blaspheme !!!

What's next . . . banning pretty gals popping out of 6 foot birthday cakes - once this sort off things gets rolling with this Heathen Mob, they'll be no stopping it !!! It will be WAR.

***///

Puttin' us 'OlSarge'sGals outta work...?! :shrug:   Oh hail no:lol:  :P   "HEATHENS" is right !  

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

It could be yota, but I'm not sure.. I'm hoping we see an article where the Kurdish government comes to Baghdad in a week or 2. To me, that will probably be when they vote in the rate or hammer it out.. That's the article I am hoping to see or hear more details via my friend. :)

Does your Kurdish friend believe it will RV or do a float

Does your Kurdish friend believe it will RV or do a float

Hello egg man!!! He doesn't know. As a matter of fact he didn't really believe the dinar would change value until he heard from his friend around Thanksgiving. He has always said Itaq has security problems and has been kind of negative when I would mention increasing the value or RV of the dinar, so the conversation with his friend changed his tune... If I had to guess, I would say it will be a simple RV and not a float because he said they are determining a new exchange rate and prices. Kinda sounded like a rate that it would be fixed to for awhile.. We shall see!!

• Upvote 2