Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will Sandra Bland Get Justice? Family Speaks Out After Grand Jury Won't Indict Anyone in Her Death

umbertino

The bigger question is, will common sense and fairness EVER get a freaking chance!

I remember when this happened.

She was driving like an idiot. Riding on the shoulder, because the lane she was in had ended.

Rather than speed up to merge into the lane the cop was in, she just kept driving at the same speed, maybe expecting the cop to slow down, but idiots that refuse to have ANY respect for other drivers is a really crappy habit that people from other countries have brought to America.

Like idiots that cant be bothered to speed up when they merge onto the freeway, and force dozens of card to slow down because they're too STUPID or ARROGANT to give a damn.

Even though the cop knew she had a LOT of tickets, and she was short tempered to start, he was STILL going to just give her a warning.

But then she JUST HAD to vent, dumped a load of venom, while blowing smoke in the cops face.

But want to know what the REAL irony is?

he bail was only $500.

That's it!!!

They gave her 5 phone calls, plus there was a phone in her cell.

No one in her "loving" family wanted to bother getting her out, THEY LET her stay in jail for three days.

She probably committed suicide BECAUSE of them, after all, they refused to spend a lousy $500 to help her out.

After three days in jail, with a ridiculously low bail, she decided no one loved her anyway, and killed herself.

AND NOW ALL THE SUDDEN, THEY ARE GRIEF STRICKEN.

They're only pissed the cops didn't beat her to death, they would have gotten a few mil without even having to pay a lawyer.

Just looked it up, not sure if it was $500, or $200 bail. I remember reading the 500 when it happened.

Like I said, the bigger question is, when will we finally tell these lying lefties to shove their bs?

• Upvote 4

We would never know about Sandra Bland, if she had done the following.

Cop stops you and ask you for your documents, you give the cop what he ask for.  Run your information, you have a boat load of tickets, you refrain from going off like a roman candle and she probably gets a warning or a ticket drive on cuss out the cop in your car.  No,  i make a complete fool of myself get yanked out of my car, cuffed and stuff.  Now if she had used common sense and she would have been driving on her way no issues.  But we choose to make our decisions and the dash cam told the story.  Now the family lawyers up looking for a big payday.  That is the why Karma turns around and bites you in the ass.  Merry Christmas everyone.

• Upvote 3

Merry Christmas Everyone.

The post title is rhetorical. Yes, Sandra Bland did get self applied justice.

I really appreciate the balanced supplemental information given in this thread.

I will not be held captive by others' self serving behaviors no matter how extreme the behavior.

Rule Of Law applies indiscriminately, individually, and universally. If one breaches Rule Of Law, they (individually or collectively) are subject to the remedied prescribed by Rule Of Law and the ill consequence of the individual's behavior on themselves.

I did say Merry Christmas Everyone. There would be no Merry Christmas without Rule Of Law.

Too bad there are so many of these people around with these behaviors and bleeding heart sympathizers. My advice is for these like minded folks to go someplace to live where Rule Of Law is not valued and experience the ill social effects and extreme oppressiveness. I for one, will not be held subject to the oppressiveness of anyone holding themselves outside Rule Of Law.

Rule Of Law. That is one of the most wonderfull Christmas presents we can have this year and all year around.

I would like to express my deep gratitude to those in Law Enforcement. I would like to say, "THANK YOU" for all you to so I can enjoy Rule Of Law. I am grieved that you have to deal with ilk like Sandra Bland and anyone (no matter the ethnic, racial, nationality, gender, or religious affiliation) like Sandra.

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 1

Sounds like just another one of those 'black lives matter' wack jobs.  If it was a black person who died then it has to be the police at fault.  You notice how it does not seem to matter when a white guy dies in prison (which happens a great deal in PRISON) or when a police officer dies.  Just another pot sturrer floating around in here.

• Upvote 3

The post title is rhetorical.

I will not be held captive by others' self serving behaviors no matter how extreme the behavior.

Rule Of Law applies indiscriminately, individually, and universally.

There would be no Merry Christmas without Rule Of Law.

That is one of the most wonderfull Christmas presents we can have this year and all year around.

I would like to express my deep gratitude to those in Law Enforcement

Post is a LOT theoretical, and massively hypocritical.

But that's how they roll.

I couldn't be a cop today.

Just don't have what it takes.

If I didn't get fired for beating the crap out of some drunk coward that just put his wife in a coma, or locked up for putting a hole between the eyes of a child molester, I would most DEFINITELY have been terminated for hospitalizing dope sick burglar that killed a family pet in order to steal the kids Christmas presents to trade for more drugs.

Yes actually, there are some humans worth less than a four legged family member.

Of coarse there's some bad cops, they are only human, but more than a statistical 99.999% of them are able to deal with the worst humans alive far better than I ever could.

If only they didn't have to enforce illegal and unconstitutional "statutes" disguised as laws....

Sounds like just another one of those 'black lives matter' wack jobs.  If it was a black person who died then it has to be the police at fault.  You notice how it does not seem to matter when a white guy dies in prison (which happens a great deal in PRISON) or when a police officer dies.  Just another pot sturrer floating around in here.

Sounds like they just didn't give a dang about her, until she was dead, and only then because they have a chance to make a couple of bucks.

With a "family" like that no wonder she decided to check out early.