Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! (Adam Montana Weekly 22 December 2015)

Adam Montana

I always enjoy this time of the year because it brings families and friends together. One of the joys of being a member here in DV is its like one big GIANT family. From my family to you and yours, may you have the happiest and merriest Christmas ever.

FELIZ NAVIDAD AMIGOS!!!!!

• Upvote 2

***///

... y Prospero Ano Nuevo backatcha, WILJOR !   :tiphat: 

We love your CAMELS in yer avatar...

we have 2 just like 'em in our little handmade Italian Creche we put up every year... and tonight we

get to put the Christ Child in His little manger bed !

Such Hope, Faith and excitement for The Season

Time fer EggNog n'spiced Rum yet....  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

Hoping everyone had a great Christmas/Holiday.  I was wondering if the $80.00 Platinum VIP discount is still available? If so what is the link and is there a discount word?  When I click on my subscription, my VIP membership is due to expire Jan 8 and will only allow renewal of another 5 months of VIP.  Thank you and Wishing everyone a safe and Happy New Year.

Hoping everyone had a great Christmas/Holiday. I was wondering if the $80.00 Platinum VIP discount is still available? If so what is the link and is there a discount word? When I click on my subscription, my VIP membership is due to expire Jan 8 and will only allow renewal of another 5 months of VIP. Thank you and Wishing everyone a safe and Happy New Year.

The link is in the 1st post

Hoping everyone had a great Christmas/Holiday.  I was wondering if the $80.00 Platinum VIP discount is still available? If so what is the link and is there a discount word?  When I click on my subscription, my VIP membership is due to expire Jan 8 and will only allow renewal of another 5 months of VIP.  Thank you and Wishing everyone a safe and Happy New Year.

Hey vac - if the link Caye mentioned doesn't work, just send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com

I'll make sure it's honored for you.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2