Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Santa Clause Brings Us A Super Duper Juicy Rumor.

Luigi1

This could possibly be the best rumor of the year.

Do treat it as a rumor.

Not varified.

Your opine.

22 Dec 2015 TennWolfMan:

I just received a phone call from a real good source of mine saying the trading platforms will be shutting down no later than the 24th until after the first of the year–
That means the rv could happen that night around midnight until in the morning some time–dont know when–no one knows but it is a great tidbit of news indeed….

This excites me tremendously

Please just remember Im not calling the RV Im just saying with the trading platforms closing it is looking good for us…. one of the trade people was the one that called me

KKitty:  trading platforms close down would mean that stock markets cant be betting on trades and making money on the RV ocurring is my guess

DriftCurrent:  Tenn it would be a perfect time for the GCR it would prevent whales from double dipping

Sivada:  Tenn is correct, my friends platform will be shut down until after Jan1st they trade foreign currency

Hijack:  I have friends that are involved with bank trades and platform trading and they always shut down trading around the 23d or 24th until the first of the year for the holidays.

Sundancer:  Sounds like the ptb want to sneak it in under the radar, that is good for us
Dillionaire:  A trading platform is the software that allows investors and traders to place trades and monitor accounts. Oftentimes, trading platforms will incorporate market analysis software as well, whereby traders and investors can chart the markets and perform stock screens.

JimBake:  Some platforms are “upper level” access only…other platforms draw from these and are used by traders using exchanges etc…it could be the upper level forex platforms will be adjusting over the weekend while forex is idle…would not be visible til forex reopens etc…just thinkin out loud

Abufarn:  A perfect time would be around a major holiday when people are distracted.

Fishkissed:  TWolfy…can you please help me understand? Why would the platforms shutting down for the holidays equate to an RV tomorrow?

OleSailor:  fish they won’t be there to drive the value of the currency up……. fish if the market price is not going up for the 5 or 6 million of us then when they do come back and drive the prices up, the big boys will be the ones getting the cheese factory

MountainMole:  Trading platforms shut down every year around this time. It’s those platforms and those involved with them that have done everything they could to keep them producing. With them not functioning could be what we all need. GCR will change the playing fields of the platforms. The RV should be the trigger of the GCR. IMO

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Luigi - U Continuously And Purposly Omit The 'TNT Chat' Labels From These Threads Which U Keep Spamming Us With !

This, In Spite Of The Fact That It's Properly Labeled As Such On The Pumper Site That U Copyed + Pasted It From ! <_<

Most Of The People Here Are Unfamiliar With These Stupid Minions Of That Convicted Felon Tony ! :blink:

As A Result - U Obviously Have A Slimey Agenda To Deceive And Insult The Members Of This Site ! <_<

- CNN

• Upvote 8

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your underarms Luigi, may you spend the holidays scratching!

.....and may you get a case of the blind crabs in your <public> region.

The only way to get rid of the blind crabs is to douse them with petrol and set them afire with a match

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 3

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your underarms Luigi, may you spend the holidays scratching!

I was thinking of an A$$ Crack infestation - Arm Pits will do nicely  :eyebrows: 

.....and may you get a case of the blind crabs in your <public> region.

The only way to get rid of the blind crabs is to douse them with petrol and set them afire with a match

WOW ! Wish I'd said that ! 

I was thinking of an A$$ Crack infestation - Arm Pits will do nicely  :eyebrows: 

NOTE - Upon making a Pit Stop in a Public Restroom in Glasgow, Scotland some years ago; someone had etched into the ceramic tiles - " Please do not throw matchsticks into the Urinals as the Crabs can Pole Vault "  [ Tuff neighborhood ]

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 4

Luigi - U Continuously And Purposly Omit The 'TNT Chat' Labels From These Threads Which U Keep Spamming Us With !

This, In Spite Of The Fact That It's Properly Labeled As Such On The Pumper Site That U Copyed + Pasted It From ! <_<

Most Of The People Here Are Unfamiliar With These Stupid Minions Of That Convicted Felon Tony ! :blink:

As A Result - U Obviously Have A Slimey Agenda To Deceive And Insult The Members Of This Site ! <_<

- CNN

THANKS

• Upvote 1