Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT ARE YOUR LAS VEGAS ODDS FOR...

I give it even odds. Trump might say the wrong thing & cost himself the election. Remember 2012? LOL

You've got to be kidding :nooo:

He crossed that line the second he opened his trap.

I find it utterly amazing that so many people believe that a multi billionaire is actually 

desiring to get a job that pays only 400 thousand a yr so that he can make the country 

better for his kids :confused2:  

PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEE,

Daffy Ducks kids have it made no matter what this country or world does.

And a Billionaires only real concern is the bottom line. 

And you better believe that that Clinton supporter is going to be VERY WELL compensated 

for his helping get that psycho woman into the white house.

If the media didn't like him as they want you to think, then they would ignore him 

just like they ignore Ted Cruz. Instead Daffy Duck is all they talk about.

And if the Duckster actually meant what he says then how come we NEVER hear

Mr. Political Correctness himself{Obummers} rip the Duckster a new rear end? 

What do you think he would say if Cruz talked like Daffy Duck? 

Hillarious was chosen to be POTUS the second she went to work for Obummers as Sec of State. 

But no one expected Cruz to run. And that is exactly why we had some 17 Repugs join the race.

Still, the PTB new that Cruz was far to dangerous, so Billy Boy called his buddy Daffy Duck and 

gave him Carte-blanche to say anything. And just before the election, run as an independent splitting 

the vote three ways, giving Psycho woman the prize. 

What comes next is not going to be pretty.

So if'n ya wanna make some real money place your bet in Vegas on the Hildabeast.

I know I would if I knew how. 

http://www.oddsshark.com/entertainment/us-presidential-odds-2016-futures

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

You've got to be kidding :nooo:

He crossed that line the second he opened his trap.

I find it utterly amazing that so many people believe that a multi billionaire is actually 

desiring to get a job that pays only 400 thousand a yr so that he can make the country 

better for his kids :confused2:  

PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEE,

Daffy Ducks kids have it made no matter what this country or world does.

And a Billionaires only real concern is the bottom line. 

And you better believe that that Clinton supporter is going to be VERY WELL compensated 

for his helping get that psycho woman into the white house.

If the media didn't like him as they want you to think, then they would ignore him 

just like they ignore Ted Cruz. Instead Daffy Duck is all they talk about.

And if the Duckster actually meant what he says then how come we NEVER hear

Mr. Political Correctness himself{Obummers} rip the Duckster a new rear end? 

What do you think he would say if Cruz talked like Daffy Duck? 

Hillarious was chosen to be POTUS the second she went to work for Obummers as Sec of State. 

But no one expected Cruz to run. And that is exactly why we had some 17 Repugs join the race.

Still, the PTB new that Cruz was far to dangerous, so Billy Boy called his buddy Daffy Duck and 

gave him Carte-blanche to say anything. And just before the election, run as an independent splitting 

the vote three ways, giving Psycho woman the prize. 

What comes next is not going to be pretty.

So if'n ya wanna make some real money place your bet in Vegas on the Hildabeast.

I know I would if I knew how. 

http://www.oddsshark.com/entertainment/us-presidential-odds-2016-futures

He's rolling...

Edited by justchecking123
  • Upvote 2

LDG: So how do you really feel?  LOL

I think I understand what you are saying. But I have hope. Hope that folks on either side of the Rep/Dem coin can see that we are not better off than before. I see Mr Obama as an accountant that knows figures don't lie, but liers sure can figure. Plus that if Hilary gets in that it won't just be more of the same, it will get worse. Much worse.

Trump is outlandish, bombastic, and overly self confident; that comes from his being successful at what he does. But he is at least directing the conversations that reflect the frustrations of many Americans. Americans that want most of his questions asked and answered. Questions that the Obama's and Clinton's feel most Americans are to dang scared to ask cuz they are to dumb to truly understand. I just hope its a majority of Americans that feel frustrations such as why can't we America, the inventers of the internet not stop ISIS internet based recruitment tools? Just as one example. Americans that want to know its ok to be proud of our country again. Americans that want the country to be great again economically etc. Dem propoganda gonna slam anyone the Reps stand up unless we stand up the one candidate they figure they can beat. Then it will taper down a bit, to make us feel like we gotta chance to win. Thats how they do. We play that game to but a little more fairly most of the time. We gotta do something about the border, if only  to keep the ISIS fighters sympathizers from getting in till the USA is just like Europe and Iraq. I dont want that. We have to do something about getting actual jobs for all US citizens that want to work, thus the difference between the "unemployment rate" and the "labor participation rate." We will be forced to clean up Obamas mess in the ME and elsewhere, which many require us to develope more appropriate rules of engagement that untie the hands of thise we send into harms way. Who, that is running for POTUS, on either side can actually handle most of these problems. The business man, yeah. But what are his foreign diplomatic skills? Unproven? Can his proven business diplomacy translate to the political world. Cruz has more time in the job than Rubio. I like Rubio better personally but he has only as much experience as Obama had when he made it to POTUS, and we seen how that worked out. Dont want to repeat that. Bush just does not look like he really wants the job. We gotta put someone up. I just want the process to weedout the trash and bring up someone that can beat Hilliary and give us a chance to pull up our own boots by the straps.

Much love LGD and DV' ers. 

• Upvote 2

LDG: So how do you really feel?  LOL

I think I understand what you are saying. But I have hope. Hope that folks on either side of the Rep/Dem coin can see that we are not better off than before. I see Mr Obama as an accountant that knows figures don't lie, but liers sure can figure. Plus that if Hilary gets in that it won't just be more of the same, it will get worse. Much worse.

Trump is outlandish, bombastic, and overly self confident; that comes from his being successful at what he does. But he is at least directing the conversations that reflect the frustrations of many Americans. Americans that want most of his questions asked and answered. Questions that the Obama's and Clinton's feel most Americans are to dang scared to ask cuz they are to dumb to truly understand. I just hope its a majority of Americans that feel frustrations such as why can't we America, the inventers of the internet not stop ISIS internet based recruitment tools? Just as one example. Americans that want to know its ok to be proud of our country again. Americans that want the country to be great again economically etc. Dem propoganda gonna slam anyone the Reps stand up unless we stand up the one candidate they figure they can beat. Then it will taper down a bit, to make us feel like we gotta chance to win. Thats how they do. We play that game to but a little more fairly most of the time. We gotta do something about the border, if only  to keep the ISIS fighters sympathizers from getting in till the USA is just like Europe and Iraq. I dont want that. We have to do something about getting actual jobs for all US citizens that want to work, thus the difference between the "unemployment rate" and the "labor participation rate." We will be forced to clean up Obamas mess in the ME and elsewhere, which many require us to develope more appropriate rules of engagement that untie the hands of thise we send into harms way. Who, that is running for POTUS, on either side can actually handle most of these problems. The business man, yeah. But what are his foreign diplomatic skills? Unproven? Can his proven business diplomacy translate to the political world. Cruz has more time in the job than Rubio. I like Rubio better personally but he has only as much experience as Obama had when he made it to POTUS, and we seen how that worked out. Dont want to repeat that. Bush just does not look like he really wants the job. We gotta put someone up. I just want the process to weedout the trash and bring up someone that can beat Hilliary and give us a chance to pull up our own boots by the straps.

Much love LGD and DV' ers. 

Sir Timothy John Berners-Lee OM KBE FRS FREng FRSA FBCS (born 8 June 1955),[1] also known as TimBL, is an English computer scientist, best known as the inventor of the World Wide Web.

• Upvote 1

I think I remember AL gore saying he invented the internet. Anyway, it's been a lively discussion here about politics. I agree with something each of you have said. I also agree with kevin, that if the repubs don't put someone of SUBSTANCE up before the voters on Nov 3rd, we will see Hillarious gain the WH. She is a crafty, brilliant, politician with a republican-hating mean streak dating back to 1999 when the Repub House impeached her immoral husband. She won't EVER forgive or forget that embarrassment to her personally. She doesn't blame Bill. She gave up on him as a loyal husband back in her Arkansas days. She blames the Republicans for exposing to the world, his immoral weaknesses of the flesh. She will seek her revenge against conservatives, Mark my words. And 51% of American voters will put her in the WH for 8 years. Our ideology as a nation has been changed "brainwashed" by the social progressive movement ovet the last 50 years, wrapped in the ACLU and in its liberal lawyer's interpretation of the Constitution. Everyone now is a "victim", and the democratic party's platform is to pander to each "victim" group to get their votes. Remember this too, people. The next President will undoubtedly get to pick 2 Supreme Court justices for life. For that reason alone, every conservative-minded American had better get off their butts on Nov 3rd, and drag themselves to the voting booth. If Hillarious gets in, conservative values in this country will cease. Forget being able to say "Merry Christmas" or sing "Silent Night" in a public school choir ever again.

• Upvote 5

You forget one thing.  George Soros owns a majority of the stock of the company that will count the votes.  Now who do you think will win?

This is why I've always thought that it doesn't matter who "We The People" vote for. It's all about who TPTB want in office. Hilary has been very confident from the begining  as if she already knew the outcome.

As for Trump I think he's our only hope to turn this country around.   At this point I really feel "GOD HELP US" cause we are going to be so screwed if Clinton wins.   :twocents:

• Upvote 2