Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Passing a budget doesnt matter

rockfl9

They had one for 2015, It was over by some 25T dinar ,  The  COM just ignored it cancelled projects and only paid operating expenses.

Same thing for 2016. 

The  Oil and gas  also , carried over the HCA it didn't work, wont work next year either.

They added taxes they didn't collect. Added tariffs ditto!

The only hope is that the IMF has them by the B@lls  so their harts and minds may follow orders.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

***///

SoCal is correct --

they towed that IMF line as ordered and directed by those in control - the world's Central Banksters.

That is who is REALLY in charge.

They wanted The MidEast, now they've almost got a major piece of that tasty puzzle for themselves

by using their red-headed stepchild - Iraq.

Iraq is in it but good n' deep and we believe cannot pull out now....

fine by US, we'd like to see that baby in less than 9 months from 01JAN16 and not a moment later !  :lol:

Hopefully it'll be a PREEMIE !  :D

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

The budget has nothing to do with the revalue of the dinar. It will be in the red. When you are bleeding money, you don't drain your CBI reserves by announcing a big RV. That makes no sense whatsoever. Only the dinar-selling gurus will try to pass that fairy tale along. This is just my opinion, of course, but it seems so many people here hang on every word of the budget being passed as the "Holy grail" of some miraculous RV. I just don't think so, folks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So, caz, you disagree with my assessment? Would you like to tell me which year the CBI revalued the dinar? I believe they have produced a budget each year although belatedly at times, and they never, let me repeat, NEVER revalued their currency following it. Do you wish to disagree with that fact? No? I thought so.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The budget has nothing to do with the revalue of the dinar. It will be in the red. When you are bleeding money, you don't drain your CBI reserves by announcing a big RV. That makes no sense whatsoever. Only the dinar-selling gurus will try to pass that fairy tale along. This is just my opinion, of course, but it seems so many people here hang on every word of the budget being passed as the "Holy grail" of some miraculous RV. I just don't think so, folks.

And people have always held such high hopes expecting an RV to be shown in the Budget, I once did. And why did I expect this?  Because the pumpers and the Gurus told us so!!  What an idiot I was to even remotely believe them.

If an RV was to be in the budget it would mean that all of Parliament would know about an impending revaluation. I can safely assume that those crooks would never be able to keep it a secret.

I still have never seen or heard a logical reason why they would or how they could do this except for the theological reasons given by some. I can totally understand those that believe this can happen because of their faith in God.  Deep down that's what they believe and that's alright. IMO a miracle is truly the best answer.  But how about those that do not believe in a higher power?  What makes this possible,? How does $80 Billion dollars worth of dinar turn into $240 Trillion dollars overnight.?

The problem I have with the theological reason for an RV is that it is NOT scriptural! In fact, Jesus, and the framers of the New Testament books ( mainly Paul), repeatedly spoke against chasing after money. I view this as strictly a secular investment with high risk. I do not present this as a God blessing, but obviously, if it does revalue, we can all use the profits to help those who are in need. It is great and necessary to have Godly faith, but to hope it makes you a millionaire is probably not high on God's priority list.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1