Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ray Is Calling It...Today.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Take this article as a rumor.

Not varified. Your opine.

18 Dec 2015  Ray Ren...

platinumrunway wrote
32m ago
Bank employees already at work on east coast
Call centers also
I guess they will do one dry run once the west coast gets together
All banks participating in currency exchange process
by assumption is everyone is gearing up
was surprised Roadrunner was saying goodbye so soon
They did checks on the system up until 1 am on east coast
Place holder rates and should change sometime today to exchange rates for processing.
Guys dont call banks they are still some that will give you the same song and dance.
Now everyone is supposed to be on the same page today so we will see how this plays out.
there was a minor human blockage but that person has been warned dont interfere any further.
Greed is a sad thing and thats all this is about
When you have individuals that can capitalize off of it not going thats dangerous.
Witching is putting it mildly
Pay attention to the Magicians in the ME watch the misdirections and u will start to figure it out.
China magician one, Iraq magician 2, The US holding the hat, wonder if they will pull the rabbit out this time. Pay close attention also to the assistant (the market).
usually someone captures it i just decided to come out from lurking becasue of bad intel from certain sources.
Everyone will go at the same time
My wealth manager is setting up now in preparation

platinumrunway wrote
26m ago
Goodsnag thats just it, they really do not need the market to close, plan by design to catch everyone off guard
When everyone was confirming what i was hearing there was a reason. PTB cannot hold the hot potatoe too much longer.
Its not just one person, its a group of individuals with their own agenda who profit with or without an rv.
Stay grounded guys the weekend should be very interesting!
Im not calling it guys
Suggar in a nutshell The weekend should start to look very well
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 16

You just can't FIX stupid!

Rays brother Tony was eating a hotdog standing outside a Bank about to go in and cash out live on the radio.

And that was like 5 years ago, and he's been calling it almost every weekend since.

I punched my Dinar in July of 2004

And was told to look at the 10 plus years

Things are looking better than ever and I was raised under " There is no greater power that one person has over another that to remain Cool,Calm & Collect under all conditions?"

• Upvote 1