Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Time Frame (Approx)

NoviceInvestor

and if that doesnt pan out we still have the 2nd half.....

So Ur Saying That This Only Halftime ? :blink:

Can Somebody Please Go And Consult Poor Umbertino Who's Already Been Waiting Over 11 Years ...

I'm Not Sure How Many More 'Donnie And Marie' Albums He Can Keep Playing Down In The DV Music Basement...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

first half of 2016 i believe we have a tangible realistic shot and them increasing the value of the Iraqi dinar.

If only

and if that doesnt pan out we still have the 2nd half.....the great thing is we have an endless number of halves till infinity

Nailed it, bro....Merry Christmas

So Ur Saying That This Only Halftime ? :blink:

Can Somebody Please Go And Consult Poor Umbertino Who's Already Been Waiting Over 11 Years ...

I'm Not Sure How Many More 'Donnie And Marie' Albums He Can Keep Playing Down In The DV Music Basement...

:D :D :D

F-ing right, DT...And I know  for a fact I'm not alone  ..Some have been waiting even longer than myself

Hey ...at least I'm still ( partially) sane in that I don't give out predictions.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Seems like more and more good news is pouring out of the Iraqi news sources every day.  This is pure speculation on my part but I am thinking most of the following could/should occur prior to the RV (in no particular priority):

Currency auctions stop.

Judiciary laws are updated.

Corrupt judges replaced and, possibly, indicted.

Maliki and associates are in custody and on a one way ticket to who knows where.

Shabibi is announced as cleared of all previous charges and exonerated.

Shabibi is announced as CBI Governor.

The absconded funds (or most of the funds) of Maliki and associates has been confiscated and returned.

Necessary reforms are in place to prevent Maliki and associates repeated behaviors by others.

Full blown amnesty achieved.

Full blown national reconciliation actively in place.

National Guard provisions announced and Iraqis implementing the provisions.

ISIS is no longer any significance.

Turkish troops have returned and are completely out of Iraq.

Iranian troops have returned and are completely out of Iraq.

Coalition forces presence announced as winding down (and actually winding down) with local Iraqi National Guard seen as preeminent in enforcing Iraqi policy.

Tariffs and Trade Laws fully implemented and active.

Lower denominations are on the streets.

Standard and Poors, Moody, and/or Fitch announces a significant Iraq credit rating improvement.

The list is long but the Iraqi news articles over the last few months, especially the last two months, seem to point to where these items could be a tangible reality in the not to distant future.

My opinion is Iraq needs to demonstrate, in various ways, Iraq is a National Sovereignty over Iraqi territory and prosecutes injustices effectively without another countries help or interference before the RV is announced.

With the very recent positive HCL related news items and the Iraq 2016 budget approved, I can't imagine a lot of the above listed items not being in the news soon.  Some of the items listed above may have already been announced.

Your opinions are appreciated as well as any other items you may be looking for. 

• Upvote 3

Seems like more and more good news is pouring out of the Iraqi news sources every day.  This is pure speculation on my part but I am thinking most of the following could/should occur prior to the RV (in no particular priority):

Currency auctions stop.

Judiciary laws are updated.

Corrupt judges replaced and, possibly, indicted.

Maliki and associates are in custody and on a one way ticket to who knows where.

Shabibi is announced as cleared of all previous charges and exonerated.

Shabibi is announced as CBI Governor.

The absconded funds (or most of the funds) of Maliki and associates has been confiscated and returned.

Necessary reforms are in place to prevent Maliki and associates repeated behaviors by others.

Full blown amnesty achieved.

Full blown national reconciliation actively in place.

National Guard provisions announced and Iraqis implementing the provisions.

ISIS is no longer any significance.

Turkish troops have returned and are completely out of Iraq.

Iranian troops have returned and are completely out of Iraq.

Coalition forces presence announced as winding down (and actually winding down) with local Iraqi National Guard seen as preeminent in enforcing Iraqi policy.

Tariffs and Trade Laws fully implemented and active.

Lower denominations are on the streets.

Standard and Poors, Moody, and/or Fitch announces a significant Iraq credit rating improvement.

The list is long but the Iraqi news articles over the last few months, especially the last two months, seem to point to where these items could be a tangible reality in the not to distant future.

My opinion is Iraq needs to demonstrate, in various ways, Iraq is a National Sovereignty over Iraqi territory and prosecutes injustices effectively without another countries help or interference before the RV is announced.

With the very recent positive HCL related news items and the Iraq 2016 budget approved, I can't imagine a lot of the above listed items not being in the news soon.  Some of the items listed above may have already been announced.

Your opinions are appreciated as well as any other items you may be looking for. 

Thats a great summary

We just need to see and one day...

I will recieve a text message that will take my breath away and it wont be from my wife :)

• Upvote 2

Based on the latest document to come from IMF, I would not expect an RV to happen in 2016 at all. The Letter of Intent shows at least two quarterly reviews pushing the date to at least October 2016 and Iraq won't RV while formulating and hashing out the next budget. Given this year and the previous year's budget experience, the first quarter of 2017 is out as well. The possibility would be 3rd quarter of 2017 or later based on everything in the Letter of Intent and the budget experience.

I would actually start looking after the  3rd quarter in 2017.

Happy New Year! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's me viewing from my own version of reality with the dinar. It may not be your view, probably isn't, but that's okay. We all have our own ideas about how, or when or if, the dinar will ever pop. I had reached a point of frustration where it just made sense to me to sell off all but about 25% of my holdings. I feel so much better now. I'm still in it for a revalue, but at a much lower level to my own investment risk. Everyone is different in this. I am not endorsing what I did for you or any other dinar holder. We each make these decisions for ourselves.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3