Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 16 December 2015

Adam Montana

Check that out....Lil' Ol' humble Shabs got a shout out on the Big Board from the Cheese Wiz himself.   :D  See kids, with lots of hard work and loads of keyboard savvy....you too could ascend to the heights of awesomeness I now find myself in.   :lol:   Thanks again, Mr. Montana.....it's been a real pleasure sharing this ride with you and the DV masses.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 12

I pray that our Holy Father Blesses you and your family greatly during this 

Christmas season. Thanks for everything.

Also I'd like to thank you for this,

The Kurdish influence on Iraq's ability to raise their rate is definitely real, but I would put their "weight" on it 

at about 29%... in other words, they don't have the majority and they will not get all of what they want. When 

the CBI feels ready to RV, the Kurds will complain but they will take what they get. And then they will continue 

to complain and whine. That's just how it works there. 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/212929-adam-montana-weekly-16-december-2015/#ixzz3uVfvA2nZ

I've been searching for yrs to put the  correct words to describe what the Kurds are and do. 

And I must admit, Sir, that I could never have said it better than you just did.  :tiphat:

Guess that is why you're our illustrious leader. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

Check that out....Lil' Ol' humble Shabs got a shout out on the Big Board from the Cheese Wiz himself.   :D  See kids, with lots of hard work and loads of keyboard savvy....you too could ascend to the heights of awesomeness I now find myself in.   :lol:   Thanks again, Mr. Montana.....it's been a real pleasure sharing this ride with you and the DV masses.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...and at least your not Cisole...or we might be having a "DV Bar-b-que" with you as the celebrity roast!!!  :eyebrows:  :bravo:  :tiphat: 

Sandfly to you Mr. Big Cheese for keepin' it real and upbeat... and Merry Christmas to all y'all...have a great time celebrating this very special time of year!!!   :peace: on earth...and good will to man!!!  ;)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2