Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IF THE TRUMPSTER FLAMES OUT, DO YOU.....

***///

CRUZ too flip-floppy on far too many issues... sometimes bends in the wrong breeze for us.... <_<

We're afraid he's too easily swayed by the wrong 'things'. Too much like a politician for US.

RUBIO too inexperienced, but looked upon by some as a young Latino version of Kennedy - to his benefit... :confused2:

Earned some serious stripes in service to Floridians here, still acts like he works for US, so that's somethin'...

Sorry there, CHESS...  far too enigmatic a question for us... maybe the DEBATES tonight will help cull the herd

sufficiently for many just like US.... :tiphat:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

WHEN Trump flames out.....Rubio will fill the void.  Cruz is too conservative for the average American, even though a strong dose of rational conservatism is probably just what we need as a nation.....Ted's just isn't that rational.  Even though it's still quite early, polling numbers seem to suggest Rubio has the best shot to beat Hi!!ary. 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Cruz.  He’s always been my guy.  I just love the abuse Trump dishes out to the establishment.  I love the way he owns the media and is showing the others how to deal with them.  He’s our MURDER WEAPON!  In contrast to obama, Trump scares the hell outa me in a good way... like a really big roller coaster!  The greatest thing about The Donald getting the GOP nomination would be watching him eviscerate Hildabeast with impunity!  I’m so grateful for the services he’s provided so far.  Hope he stays long enough to do some real damage!

Cruz loves this country passionately and always sticks to his constitutional principles whether it’s popular or not.  He's the Inside- Outsider... knows the law and how government procedure works and more importantly, how it SHOULD work.    

• Upvote 7

A Cruz/Carson ticket.

Would like to see an intellectual somewhere close to the POTUS.

Been waiting for Trump to self-destruct, but hoping he can hang on long enough to toss out a few more PC grenades.

Just enough to make an opening in the "wall of silence", the words people are not supposed to use together to denounce the insanity of "correctness" policies that are expelling kids  for giving a aspirin to a friend at school, or kindergartners suspended for not chewing their pop tart the way their hysterical teachers wants them to, or the stupidity of Americans quietly allowing nine Muslims associated with a known terrorist organization, to be daily advisers consulted on policy to the POTUS.

• Upvote 3

I don't know - still too early to feel comfortable with any of them.  It still looks like a backgammon board to me although I do entertain a Trump/Cruz ticket just for the nuclear effect.

Carson/Fiorina... a little too milktoast for me.

Rubio and ???

Am I the only one here who likes buttermilk with a tequila bomber?

Try it for breakfast - it gives one a whole new outlook on the day :tiphat: 

• Upvote 2

TRUMP WILL WIN THIS !! Unless the crooked politicians in office PULL A SNEAKY and either have him a heart attack OR LIE LIE LIE one or the other is more like the far LEFT look how many died under the clintons !!

***///

Ah, yes... the KRYPTONITE of The American Voter - THE EVIL ELECTORAL COLLEGE.

A bunch of politically-connected fat cats taking turns naming their man for the highest office in the land, thus

ensuring their own greedy survival in the manner to which they have become accustomed.

All whilst laughing their you-know-whats off at US poor little voters who run amok yelling about "our Candidate"

choices when the whole thing is already rigged and decided by them, not US.

They love to mess with US and distract US with a bogus MSM,

fake and outrageous stories of voter-district map drama,

planted stories of outrageous Candidate shortcomings, 

rigged polls daily to get a rise out of US, just to name a few...

it's a sport for this SKULL & BONES-esque group of monsters and they love it --- at our expense.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Cruz is not eligible - He was born in Canada to a Cuban, and a US citizen.

Rubio is an anchor baby, born to two Cuban's that did not take citizenship until after he was 7 years old.

I love their rhetoric - 

But, 

How foreign is to foreign? 

We the People already got BURNED with o being in office.

Peace,

Come on RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I love their rhetoric - 

Sarcasm noted.

I thought "they" decided to just never bother to address the actual definition, or requirements.

Truth be told, any corporation can pick anyone they want to be their president.

The requirements mentioned in 1787 are not valid today.

The USA was incorporated in 1871.

Once the corporation was established, it became a separate entity.

The entire POTUS election is actually a farce.

The problem is the current resident "citizens" don't realize that fact, and the government just plays the game to avoid any confrontation that may cause living humans to understand they are nothing but fictional beings used for accounting purposes.

My problem is I'm just a stubborn and ornery old goat that refuses to conform.

I wonder, if Cruz ignores the citizenship clause, and gets the nomination, if the left will make that an issue.

That would be the definition of throwing stones in a glass house.

• Upvote 2

If Trump doesn't get his way, he will pull out and run as an independent. That guarantees Hillarious as our next president for 8 years. Anybody want that? Probably some of you do and in that case you're sitting pretty. Trump is a train wreck for the republican party. He cannot be elected in a general vote. He says way too many flamebombs. We may like his brash political incorrectness, but the independents sure don't and that's who you need to win against Hillarious. Think about it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Being an Independent - I am really enjoying watching the Republicans this election. Last election I watched them shoot themselves in the foot & thought they might have learned something from the experience - NOT!

Trump is entertaining to say the least! The Republicans are so scared right now. They thought he would fade away as the elections went on but he seems to keep right in the front looking back.

Cruz - while he does say many things that I agree with; is at heart just a Tea-Party mouth piece. The Tea-Party are a bit too extreme for me.

Rubio - Is too illegal Immigrant friendly! Too young & unproven. Too unpredictable, and inexperienced.

The sad part of our story is that Hilary MIGHT win! WOW I can not even imagine what she might do! Hard to believe that she has built a career on being the First Lady! I can still remember that she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar when Bill was running for office! LOL

***///

Dunno 'bout that, GH...

every time she 's caught it's like "what difference does it make" and she gets away with bloody murder and

keeps her job and continues to do as she pleases and no one is stopping her !

From Whitewater, to dead Lawyers on the banks of the Potomac River,

to theft / graft / corruption of the State Dept and her "foundation"... where is it all going to stop?

If none of THAT could bench this CRIMINAL, what in the name of God & Justice ever will...?

The DEMONcrat party are a bunch of honey badgers -- they just don't care !

COMPLETE LACK OF MORALS, VALUES, ETHICS, TRUTH.

And they like it like that.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3

***///

Dunno 'bout that, GH...

If none of THAT could bench this CRIMINAL, what in the name of God & Justice ever will...?

I hear ya Gals but let me offer this tidbit revealed today by Catherine Herridge and Pamela Browne: "An intelligence community review has re-affirmed that two classified emails were indeed “top secret” when they hit Hillarious Clinton’s unsecured personal server despite a challenge to that designation by the State Department, according to two sources familiar with the review." http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/15/sources-review-affirms-clinton-server-emails-were-top-secret-despite-department-challenge.html?intcmp=hplnws

It's going to be difficult for the FBI to explain away the violation and, I don't think they want to.  The difference between now and the Clinton shenanigans of the 90's is there was no direct proof then nor was there a statement of fact presented by any of the Intelligence agencies at that time.

I think she is trying to run out the clock and when it become MORE than obvious she will cut a deal like Petraeus.

I know it's ugly but it's better than her becoming POTUS. 

• Upvote 2

. Last election I watched them shoot themselves in the foot & thought they might have learned something from the experience - NOT!

The sad part of our story is that Hilary MIGHT win! WOW I can not even imagine what she might do! Hard to believe that she has built a career on being the First Lady! I can still remember that she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar when Bill was running for office! LOL

A lot of people were blind-sided by the con establishment guerrilla maneuvers at the GOP convention, when they put hired goons at the doors and refused to allow confirmed Paul delegates to enter.

They sent emails to every LD,(legislative district), in every state telling them they would lose their national funds if they sent anymore RP delegates.

We sent 25 confirmed, and 10 unconfirmed from my LD.

All 25 were refused.

1 of the 10 that got in tried to start a RP caucus section, and was thrown out.

The republican party almost had a total internal nuclear meltdown over it.

I don't think Hildabeast is going to make it past the FBI.  Director Comey is the real deal and even if Lynch chooses to drag her feet with an indictment, the damage will have been done.  The DNC isn't arrogant enough to push her to the podium at that point.

Copy that. He will do everything within his power to send every convictable count goes to the grand jury.

Is up to the DOJ to prosecute any indictments.

***///

Dunno 'bout that, GH...

From Whitewater, to dead Lawyers on the banks of the Potomac River,

to theft / graft / corruption of the State Dept and her "foundation"... where is it all going to stop?

COMPLETE LACK OF MORALS, VALUES, ETHICS, TRUTH.

And they like it like that.

We can only hope.

Theybrought their corruptioon from Arkansas to DC.

Read the other day Bill Clinton was named the 3rd best POTUS in history in a recent poll.

Had to read that line several times before I actually believed the words.

How can so many people be so totally stupid.....

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 1

Ouch, Sarg. There are many fine democratic people who are staunch patriotic Americans. I happen to be conservative, but I respect many demos. They are all not like the obummer. With that said, 51% of the voting public voted for him. Conservatives need to stop banning everything or we will never regain the white house. The demographics of this nation have changed dramatically since I first cast a ballot. We can have a strong military, kick ISIS butt, secure our borders and stop PC baloney without throwing out the baby with the bathwater. Unfortunately, right when we really need him/her, then just isn't aN effective repub candidate. That's a great shame because I dread 8 years of a lying, republican-hating Hillarious.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2