Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How do you change a Warka temporary password to a new one?

IronClad

Has anyone had any luck deciphering exactly what the FREAKING formula is, that is required, to change your FREAKING temporary password (given from Warka) to a new one without locking yourself out and having to request another temporary password and start this whole crazy cycle over again?  

The requirements are: (1) 6 characters long, (2) 6 letters from the alphabet and (3) 0 numbers.  So basically, all you can have is a 6-letter character password with no numerics involved and maybe symbols of some sort but they don't specify, so no-one really knows and there is no feed back other than, "Wrong Password".  But, they don't specify which one is wrong or doesn't meet criteria, the Temp Password or the New One.  A totally ridiculous password criteria setup for what could potentially be an account worth millions of USD, but thats another topic.  

For now I just want to know how to change my temporary password to a new one without locking out my account.

Can anyone help here?

Ironclad,

sorry about your pass prob. If your married ask for her help. If not and you have a trusted friend ask them and then change the password after they leave. If you accessed your account using the pass that Warka sent you use that as a model example. It was probably 4 numbers right?

Has anyone had any luck deciphering exactly what the FREAKING formula is, that is required, to change your FREAKING temporary password (given from Warka) to a new one without locking yourself out and having to request another temporary password and start this whole crazy cycle over again?  

The requirements are: (1) 6 characters long, (2) 6 letters from the alphabet and (3) 0 numbers.  So basically, all you can have is a 6-letter character password with no numerics involved and maybe symbols of some sort but they don't specify, so no-one really knows and there is no feed back other than, "Wrong Password".  But, they don't specify which one is wrong or doesn't meet criteria, the Temp Password or the New One.  A totally ridiculous password criteria setup for what could potentially be an account worth millions of USD, but thats another topic.  

For now I just want to know how to change my temporary password to a new one without locking out my account.

Can anyone help here?

Hey Ironclad, sorry about your password issue. If you log in with the New WARKA password you'll see in the account info on the left, a tab to reset your password. It's rather simple and I've had no problems with changing my password. Just make sure you don't click anything else until it runs its course to reset. Good luck!

Hey DoD,

I first started by trying to get ahold of the usual suspects: Mohammad Issa, Laith Alamir and Ashraf Amr, but I just addressed the email as “Dear Sirs” because I’m never sure of who is still there or not.  I’m pretty sure that Mohammad Issa is still there but not completely sure.  I believe, they are all at these addresses with Warka:

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

When I didn’t get any replies from Warka, I then sent and email to the CBI at these addresses:

cbi@cbi.iq

cbi@cbiraq.org

I did not receive a direct response from the CBI, but Warka did reply to me within about 4-5 days after I had sent an email to the CBI.  This is similar to what I’ve heard from other Warka account holders.  Apparently the CBI has some clout and will get you a response from Warka.

Hope that helps DoD!

Hey thanks unirod and 64jaguar,

I'll wait a little while before requesting another temp password and then I'll try your advice.  I don't want to piss them off just yet.  They could really use a decent web designer over there, but I'm sure all of that will come in good time as they have to deal more and more with the outside world.

Thanks again!

Thanks IronClad for the info...About a month ago a good friend of mine that I worked with in Baghdad sent a personal email to Mr. I an Warka asking for a password reset for my account. Well sure enough they sent me one a couple of days later. I logged in an checked my account balances which both were still there an just kinda looked around the website for a minute refamiliarizing myself with the account. When I tried to change my password it was declined an I haven't been able to log back in since. My friend told me the temporary password was only good for one log in. I will try again next week.