Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi calls on citizens to interact on their profile the "Facebook"

yota691

178676Image1.jpg
Haider al-Abadi

Roudao - Arbil,

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Sunday, the citizens to express their comments and suggestions via his personal, expressing its interaction with all of the comments received through his page on the site "Facebook". According to a publication of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi through their profile on the social networking site "briefed daily on the views and comments received to my personal and benefited them because my responsibility requires knowing your views and your response and Matusbandouna in your daily lives of work to be studied and solved." He added Abadi: "So wait for your comments and suggestions serve your country and your people and the common good, especially in the circumstances of the face terrorism and the challenges and campaign organization rumors against currently Iraq. "He said the prime minister that he is following all the comments, saying:" Thank you to communicate and assure you of my pride and my interest in all Matketbon, and even Merd abuses Awanfalat of some little tolerate it by virtue of my and my responsibility and meet her in a spirit of forgiving. "

• Upvote 2

Sunday 13 December 2015 08:14

NB-154099-635855807188983474.jpg

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
The Prime Minister called Haider al-Abadi, Sunday, those who follow their profile across social networking site "Facebook" to submit written comments and suggestions, as he emphasized that "bears abuse or other emotions" by virtue of his position and responsibility. 

He wrote Abadi, this morning, on their profile in site Facebook, saying "Peace be upon you my brothers, sisters, dear friends .. briefed daily on the views and comments received to my personal and benefited them because my responsibility requires knowing your views and your response and Matusbandouna in your daily lives of work to be studied and solved ".

The Prime Minister added, "Wait for your comments and suggestions serve your country and your people and the common good, especially in the circumstances of the face of terrorism and the challenges and campaign organization rumors that are currently exposed to Iraq." 

He concluded by saying "thank you to communicate and assure you of my pride and my interest in all Matketbon, and even Merd abuses Awanfalat of some little tolerate it by virtue of my and my responsibility and meet her in a spirit of forgiving." 

And often publishes Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and his press office official government data through official his job, and that correspond to different reactions and suggestions by followers by writing comments.

Maybe we should all hit up his Facebook page and really plant the seeds of how Iraq people would be so much better off if they would raise the value of their currency ASAP to say 1:1 with the US dollar!!!!!!     :eyebrows:    Just thinking out loud here as he was asking for suggestions!!!!   :rodeo:

Thanks Yota   :twothumbs:  :bump:  

• Upvote 4

Maybe we should all hit up his Facebook page and really plant the seeds of how Iraq people would be so much better off if they would raise the value of their currency ASAP to say 1:1 with the US dollar!!!!!!     :eyebrows:    Just thinking out loud here as he was asking for suggestions!!!!   :rodeo:

Thanks Yota   :twothumbs:  :bump:  

I like the way you Think

• Upvote 1

I guess Abadi is taking a page out of Obama's play book an getting into the FaceBook scene...Can't you just see the photo op in the Palace with Abadi an the young goat wrangler posing with a big FB sign behind them...lol