Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Energy accuses the government of delaying the approval of oil and gas law

yota691

08:44: 12/13/2015

nawtiharem_912014_b.gif

Khandan - accused in the oil and energy parliamentary member, the central government Ptokherha send oil and gas law to the House of Representatives, while confirming that "the law needs to be more than just be the law of political consensus." He said the Commission on oil parliamentary member Tariq friend "The draft oil law and gas reached the House of Representatives in 2007 and continued to two, but the government in 2009 amended the law and become a new draft law and the Committee of oil took both projects and recorded some notes on them and then sent to the Government for consideration and access to the final of the law as a result. "he said in a statement to the newspaper" New Morning "that" since 2011 to Alan Parliament waits for the government to send the draft new oil and gas law, "noting that" sensitive law stems from some of the articles of the Constitution (111-112), "asserting that" the law needs to be more than just be the law of political consensus. " . He asked "the government in conjunction with the political parties and the Ministry of Oil to send oil and gas project of a new law for consideration by Parliament and then presented to the agenda", adding that "the law is the reason for delaying the government."

• Upvote 1

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8

Our economy / Baghdad

It accused the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, the central government Ptokherha send oil and gas law to the House of Representatives, while confirming that "the law needs to be more than just be the law of political consensus."

A member of the committee MP Tariq friend "The draft oil and gas law arrived at the House of Representatives in 2007 and continued to two, but the government in 2009 amended the law and become a new draft law and the Committee of oil took both projects and recorded some notes on them and then sent to the Government for consideration and access to the result final of the law. "

He added that "since 2011 to Alan Parliament waits for the government to send a new draft oil and gas law," noting that "sensitive law stems from some of the articles of the Constitution (111-112)," asserting that "the law needs to be more than just be the law of political consensus." .

I think the Iraqi government has learned from the past.   It may well be with the Shiites outnumbering the Sunnis like they do, they could muster the votes to force the HCL through.   But without some sense of consensus, they're no better off then they were before.   Sunnis and Kurds screaming about Shiite oppression and everyone keeps fighting and nothing ever gets done.

M

TLHuber, I am referring to a bigger picture, one that has had Sunni and Shite squabbling and killing each other for centuries. What difference did any laws matter when Saddam Hussein was in power? He did exactly what he wanted to do when he wanted to do it. Ever hear of the "Oil For Food" program and why it came into existance?

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

They wouldn't have this problem if they would have gotten rid of maliki and his goons.  If they were all in jail you could get something done.,  But, instead they are still there pulling crap and stopping progress so maliki could either pull a coup or take over by might with Iran's help.  You got Turkey who wants to Ottoman Empire back (helping isis do it) and you got Iran's who wants the Persian Empire back.  Go figure.  I guess they read a different book and don't know how the story ends.  

All I could say from the man/God himself:  My people parish for lack of knowledge.

• Upvote 2

They wouldn't have this problem if they would have gotten rid of maliki and his goons.  If they were all in jail you could get something done.,  But, instead they are still there pulling crap and stopping progress so maliki could either pull a coup or take over by might with Iran's help.  You got Turkey who wants to Ottoman Empire back (helping isis do it) and you got Iran's who wants the Persian Empire back.  Go figure.  I guess they read a different book and don't know how the story ends.  

All I could say from the man/God himself:  My people parish for lack of knowledge.

Perfect Explanation!

Until the get Maliki muzzled and pass the oil and gas law, Iraq is not going to progress.

The citizens need their portion of the proceeds.

With the citizens being able to count on a regular income, the distibution of the petrol funds will go a long way in stopping many from joining terror groups.

Yota Thanks, It seems that every other day we are reading about the Oil & Gas Law awaiting GOI to submit to Parliament for a vote. The Iraqi people need to protests every day until this HCL is voted and published in the Gazette. Remember, This benefits all Iraqi people. This delay is definitely for a major reason soon to be exposed to us all.

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!