Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 12-16-2015

TexasGranny

Adam: Is Iraq being pulled apart from the desires of Iraq neighbors to

re-establish their individual empires. The Turks and the Ottoman Empire, Iran and the Persian Empire, and the Saudi's solidifying their oil empire. Each fighting in regional conflicts directly and via proxy armies.

How can this effect the hopes of us who look forward to a real nice RV.

Edited by new york kevin

Hey Adam,

How does the Turkish military engagement with the Kurdistan region of Northern Iraq impact the HCL?

Does the progress of the HCL pivot more on the Kurdistan Region's share of oil export revenues or is it perhaps negotiating all the shares for all of the other provinces to provide an HCL that embodies all of Iraq?

Where do we currently stand on military security for Iraq?

Thanks for your thoughts,

Pete

Good morning Adam,

There has been talk out in the real world that Iraq should revalue its currency when the time comes and keep it in line with neighboring countries that have Dinar. Do you agree with this premiss? Also, what is the rate at of the neighboring counties?

And, if I may, what is your crystal ball telling you of an RV? Do you see this as being a done deal by the end of January?

Merry Christmas

Dave: AKA Seabee

In light of today's artI cleaned claiming CBI to now only used IQD. Coupled with the article out of The Register or The Standard Register, did Obama really sign away the US DOLLAR and agree to allow the European to compete with the US DOLLAR, within the US, in order to n eventually eliminate the US DOLLAR entirely, eventually? OMG,if true is that not an impeachallenge offence? Is such an Executive Over Reach constitutional.

• Upvote 1

In light of today's artI cleaned claiming CBI to now only used IQD. Coupled with the article out of The Register or The Standard Register, did Obama really sign away the US DOLLAR and agree to allow the European to compete with the US DOLLAR, within the US, in order to n eventually eliminate the US DOLLAR entirely, eventually? OMG,if true is that not an impeachallenge offence? Is such an Executive Over Reach constitutional.

Apologies in advance to use this quote.......but I'm a bit spooked about this....really would like your opinion on this brother Adam.  

Will have my whiskey drink on hand.  Yes sir.  :blink:  :cheesehead:

Edited by Freedomwish

As far as I can tell everyone who's ever heard the word dinar wants this thing to revalue to a higher rate. Citizens, politicians, economists, Americans, United Nations, investors, speculators, rich people, poor people all the 3 letter organizations etc. etc. etc.

Who stands to lose when it happens? If everyone over here and everyone over there wants this to happen and everyone everywhere else it seems, why in the world is it taking so long?

Why postpone something great for Everyone? Why would anyone not want this to happen?

Sorry for my rant. I just don't get it.

Thanks...

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam.

As This is being written Tuesday you may have already addressed it in real time on Wednesday.

Has the HCL had the second or third readings into the record yet?

Thank you, be safe on the roads.

We don't have an HCL yet.  :shrug:

Adam, I know...we all know as you repeat it every week.
I didn't know how else to ask the question which was prompted by a comment you made  about it having been read for the first time in parliament.
Let me try this approach .....Has the bill that would have the effect of morphing the HCA into a finished HCL had any other readings in parliament?

I thought I was going crazy, which some on our DV site may agree with any way. I couldn't for the life of me figure out where I saw the article I referred to in the above question. It's in the article The New CBI announcement; and the link is found in the comment by Tatooman from the National Report. Specifically, it's at nationalreport.net and titled Obama Orders euro Conversion for December. I tried to copy the whole article over, but I am on a borrowed Apple touch tablet and I just couldn't get it to copy what I was trying to define. Sorry. Hope this helps.

ADMIN NOTE:  Please do not consider ANYTHING from nationalreport.net as truth. That is a SATIRE website and nothing is true on that site. I posted this so others would know that the information is false.

Edited by TexasGranny

Adam, based on the progress that Iraq has shown,

could you please place the following events in the

chronological order that you feel they will happen...

Iraq finally pulls up its big girl panties and joins

the world market with a respectable currency value.

The Raiders win another Super Bowl.

The Chargers win a Super Bowl.

My wife has predicted that HER Chargers will win a

Super Bowl first, followed by Iraq pulling up

its big girl panties, and then finally, MY Raiders

winning another Super Bowl.

And where the Hell has Possum been???

• Upvote 2

In the face of falling oil prices plus the "Climate Change" agreements to loosen up on fossil fuels and gear up towards more alternative fuels, what is your take, Adam, on how this could effect an RV. Or, in the short term, not have anything tondo with it. Thanks for your continued leadership and common sense!

Hello Adam, Can you tell me your opinion regarding the IQD at this time?

We know that the GOI has 50000 notes for larger financial transactions.

This move is designed to eliminate the use of USD. Following the 50K note

they will also print a 100K note for later in 2016 or 2017 and for the same

purpose.

Do you believe that the oil hoarding manipulators will allow for an RV when

they can continue to accumulate Oil futures contracts and options at a lower

premium for now while paying less for physical storage and make a killing on oil later  

when they sell it back to us at a huge profit?

Bottom line, are costs lower for pre RV operators in Iraq? I bet they are!

• Upvote 1