Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KTFA Thursday Night CC Notes 12-10-15 " Wrap it Up" (long but informative)

ronscarpa

KTFA Thursday Night CC Notes 12-10-15  " Wrap it Up" - Part 1 of 2

Aggiedad77: Family....are you ready for this.....some NOTES   Did someone mention cookies.....Frank says he types with only 2 fingers....well 15 pages later.....all mine are tired....cookies...would be nice....feed the monster.....PLEASE....just one.....DOZEN  Enjoy   Aloha  Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes Thursday 12-10-2015

Frank26:  Due to the fact that yesterday ITEAM gave us their final report….you see I told them we need their report……they said….you don’t need it….but with some negotiation…..we got it…..I read a part of it softly last night…..and tonight….well we wrap it up……

But I tell you…there is another four pages of this report……we share things with you Famiy that is our reputation in this venture…..taking things to the blue couch and then look for things in 3 days…..and in the meantime take it to prayer……some people say Frank you should not use religion in talking about this currency…..first of all I’m not religious….I have a faith in Jesus Christ….and because that the study of Jesus Christ has brought me to the Iraqi Dinar.

Ladies and gentlemen I want to thank you for allowing me to play and clown around…..and one more thing I want to say is I want to apologize to you for my persona from yesterday….even in my prayer I told God I don’t understand the definition of perfection…..I feel that I let you down, maybe I was loud, maybe I was rude, maybe I was crude, maybe I was burnt out….the days just pile up on me. Today is Thursday…..I have had I think 3 meals since Monday….I drink a lot of fluids, drinks with electrolytes, water, Gatorade, BioCell, and Wayne Garlands vitamins and minerals.

So tonight I want to talk to you from the bottom of my heart and my soul and my spirit about the investment we are involved in….the Iraqi Dinar….I’m going to pour out the analytical report from ITEAM….then tomorrow when I talk with my TEAMS….for those who are with us on KTFA Premium….I’m so sorry having to charge the $15 membership per month….but this is done on a separate location run by Atlas and it requires we charge you for that…..Atlas does a good job and for that we stay with him.

What we do tomorrow I go back to our study (TEAM study)….this tonight is your study….this is where you are studying right now…this is as far as your sight can take you…..not your visual sight….but just how far your study and knowledge can take you…..but tomorrow night we as TEAMS study into what we believe will be the RV into a cap of the IQD…..that again is not for you….I mean that in a constructive way. Some of you can study at that same level….but most cannot….most of you have been brought into this investment blindly…..by someone that is telling you to check this out…..and you buy before you study it…..and that is not the best way….it is often done with emotion.

Tonight I’m going to talk to you about whales and sharks….do you think that whales and sharks have emotions…..do you think that whales and sharks bought into the dinar 10 years ago….5 years ago….1 year ago…..do you think they buy dinar right now…..sharks are buying when they SEE the rate at 1 to 1….oh no Frank no they won’t buy dinars at 1 to 1 they will take advantage of what it is now and buy it at a low price…..when they SEE it hit 1 to 1 they will buy a lot of dinars….you mean when it would cost them a million dollars to buy a million dinars…..when it ceases to be a speculation. Let that be the first lesson for you tonight.

We’ve been telling you SECURITY is number one…..why do you think this thing got derailed in 2012…..you want to talk about a delay go to 2012…..why did we have to stop everything in 2012…..we did not get what we needed through SOFA, the protection of our soldiers by President Obama with Maliki….yes…no doubt about that…….but when we left terrorism took over like a bacteria…..

If you know anything about bacteria you can be coughing one night and wake up with pneumonia…that is how quickly the bacteria can spread….that is how Maliki worked during that time with his agenda and desires….then Maliki pointed the finger at Dr. Shabibi and said you are stealing….but Dr. Shabibi said, no I’m not I’m working on the Monetary Reform, I’ve pulled all these notes in, I’ve put out articles telling you that I’m about to lift the 000’s…..but that was the problem for Maliki….they would have order in their banking system…..

Maliki said, how can I steal if you do this…..I don’t expect you to steal….that’s it if you aren’t going to be a part of us….you are out of here….you bet I’m out of here….USA….protect me….which we did for two years….get me out of here…..then Maliki went crazy…he and his bacteria spread like wildfire.

We got Dr. Shabibi back at the CBI…but is he in control of it……no not yet….why…..they are under contract with the IMF and the BIS and WTO….and these contracts IMO come to an end not at the end of the first quarter of 2016….but at the beginning…..now the IMF I believe is going to work with them and give them until the end of the first quarter….but the BIS and WTO….no….they want this now….and I think that Dr. Shabibi wants this now.

That is why we told you yesterday there will not be any new rate giving to you on the 15th…..the tariffs and the codes are there already….instead we found out that on the 15th you will see a plethora of laws get activated….and right around that corner these laws are for security and many reforms….and the monetary reform is one of them.

Terror or terrorism you do not know….until someone puts a gun under your chin and pushes as hard as they can…..you feel that…..you know.

WSJ today says……Terror has Stalled the Dollar Flow….you are a very good student aren’t you…..well the dollar is watching a basket…and IMO…it watches a basket that is led by a specific currency that we are reaching across to become 1 to 1 with…..but then you see the WSJ article…..I don’t want you to think of that as a delay…..the IQD is moving….it is moving at the speed of an avalanche….you know what I mean by that….take a snowball and drop it from the top of a mountain….it starts moving faster and faster getting larger at the same time becoming an avalanche….

So that little snowball that we call “when when when”……it is pretty big in its movement and fast….that is why after tonight I will not talk to you after tonight…..about the subject of the Iraqi dinar….we will still be talking on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday nights and such….but not about the IQD…..I think people are creating a need….after thinking and talking to our TEAMS and taking it to God in prayer we are creating an itch….and if you keep scratching it all you do is create a scab and an infection.

The WSJ front page very clearly shows an American soldier with in a Humvee, in a defensive weapon vehicle…..United States Air Strikes Help Beat Back ISIS in Key Iraqi Cities….thank you WSJ….but we are way past that aren’t we KTFA Family….that was why I carefully led you to Ramadi and Mosul…..and tonight I can now tell you some things.

You understand now ok that on the 1st of December IMO…the RI started for the IQD…..and IMO it moved some numbers from 1166 to be within 2% compliance with the street rate….ok that is Article 8 for the IMF….ok….is Article 8 lifted…..don’t know…..so let’s just drop that….because the taxes and tariffs are in a long line….they await a rate change….we thought that we would see that on the 15th…..but we’ve been told no….so we corrected that yesterday…..make sure that is in your notes……so what about the 15th…..there will be a plethora of laws….there are many of them that will start to pour out.

We know the WTO has the codes for the products….exports and imports……we know the laws are in position ready to be activated for all of this….you know the sock and the shoe…..i was putting the shoe on and I apologize for that.

We covered that it was illogical for Dr. Shabibi or anyone to change a rate in the middle of a month…..and we know very well that Dr. Shabibi loves the first of the year or the middle of the year.

Last night one of the things that we left you with was…..our TEAMS are looking battlefields….and we certainly don’t tell you about them until we know we can….the day we told you about Ramadi and Mosul and the next day boom….there were the articles.

Yesterday we started to tell you things about Baghdadi and started to tell you some things about Obama….we said IF this is true then we have two issues tonight…..you don’t even know what I’ll talk about tonight….well you do….you saw the article.

DELTA’s TEAM is with the citizens….well obviously ITEAM is with the battlefields and DELTA is with the CBI and the citizens because they are going to get something…..they will get something in their hands….and you know what it is….in fact 222dude was the first to post what it was yesterday.

We talked to you about Maliki…..and what he did when he and Najafi went into Masum’s office…..and what happened….he wants to establish a new coalition….but laws….laws on the 15th have literally choked that……nothing that Maliki can do…..remember we said they asked for help……USA can you help us……well we could bring in the Lone Ranger….but first let’s try legalities….and we just recently found this out….we will talk more on this later.

We told you that Abadi introduced the Terrorism Law…..anyone who has been involved in terrorism….you are out of here….Maliki and his minions will be arrested…..legally arrested.

When they implement the taxes and tariffs…..look for a lag of 30 days….why…..IMO…..during this lag after the taxes and tariffs have been put up…..did I say with a rate….NO…..as soon as you see the taxes and tariffs implemented at the border and accepted by the World Trade Organization you will have a rate….well supposedly…..

The key here….once those taxes and tariffs are out of line and in position to receive a new rate…..there will be about a 30 day period we call it a lag time where it will go from 40 cents to 1 to 1…..well has this lag time already started…..we thought that on the 15th was when it was to officially start….it is possible that it has already started….but we don’t have proof….can’t get any proof.

We do know the BIS said get your banking system set…..we do know the IMF gave them a loan of $1.2 billion dollars…..grand opening extra cash…..yes….but it is also an extra commitment….like the IMF putting their claws in a bit deeper….you are going to get this done right….yes…..contract says international status by the end of the first quarter next year right….yes….you want some money…..yes….you will pay us with this new rate not this 1166 rate….yes….you understand you are committed…..yes.

So if it has started….the taxes and tariffs….then this 30 day period has started….we just don’t know…..and we feel during this 30 day period…..this swing that we told you they are planning a rate for the taxes and tariffs but there will be a lag this 30 day period to go from IMO…..40 cents up to 1 to 1….once it reaches 1 to 1….it is yours….IMO. You realize that if anyone got a whiff of that….if the sharks and whales….oh what a feeding….GO. That is why….like the monkeys….can’t hear…can’t talk….can’t see.

But Frank you said once they raise the rate they can’t hide it…..I never said you can’t see it….it is right in front of you….can you see it Frank…..yes…..in the way that we study economics…mathematics….is it on the spreadsheets…..no….we told you that the spreadsheets are manipulated…that anyone can put numbers in the spreadsheet…..how do you know that….we put numbers in the spreadsheets and the next day the numbers were there.

So let’s just pretend IMO….if they started on Dec 1st then 30 days would take you to Jan 1st…..and you certainly don’t want to see it…..because a lot of people would take advantage of it…..but Frank you are not a whale or shark…..I never said I was a whale or shark….we just study different than you…..different than the Internet….if you can see it then whales and sharks can see it…..yes…..next question……but IMO it is all too speculative.

You have to understand that in the currency world 1 to 1 is stability….anything under that is not as stable….many ME countries are at 20 or 30 cents….it is interesting they lock in at that rate….but Iraq does not want to lock in at that rate….they want to go a little higher….all of this IMO of course….and all of this on Jan 1st would be perfect….and IMO…..oh yes they started their RI on the 1st because of the movement of numbers……oh but Frank it is still 1166….is it…..LOL….everyone is running to the CBI website.

Information before the rate change is impossible….as it should be….if Dr. Shabibi was at the helm and in control I think we would all know right now…..but I like the fact that we don’t know.

I like to say that we are in control….you mean the US….you shouldn’t say that….ok….then who is helping them….the IMF….who else….BIS…who else…WTO….and who pays the highest percentage of dues to those three….the USA….yes we are in control.

KTFA Thursday Night CC Notes 12-10-15  " Wrap it Up" - Part 2 of 2
Are you ready to write Family because I wish to share with you what I whispered to you yesterday.

Alright we’ve established and I’ve apologized that Dr. Shabibi is not at the helm of the CBI…..just yet….we think by the end of the year he will stick his head out and talk……yesterday I asked you what you thought the CBI is brainstorming right now…..

Look at Doodlebug….1182….look at nottheone…..those sites….xe and other converter firms those numbers they put up have nothing to do with the rate….with the monetary reform…..it is just their buy and sell rates……their profit margin….

But the fact that you are seeing numbers way out of line that is impressive….it is like saying that Wall Street affects the US economy….they are just tangents of each other, that seem to be mirror reflections of each other….if that were the case our country would be devastated.
IMO the rate needs to be at 1 to 1 right after the early part of 2016….that could be however you want to define that….Jan 1st or whatever……that is our opinion……

We think Dr. Shabibi is trying to figure out to get the citizens in…..bonds……new cards….gold…nothing has worked…..now with less than 3 weeks Dr. Shabibi has just that time left to get the LD’s into the hands of the citizens….the CBI is scratching their heads…..what else can we do….

Dr. Shabibi may be standing there saying ok let’s raise the rate and give them the LD’s…..do we use the ATM machines…no they can be stolen from…..do we use the Rasheed and Rafadain Banks…..no that takes too long….can we just give them the first three of the LD’s and get them to come in…..no that won’t work they don’t like us playing those games…..just give them the LD’s and we will give them the rate next year…..

But do you realize if they give them the LD’s the rate has to be hand in hand with them. For crying out loud….it’s here in the notes….oh yes….we have a problem…what can we do….call Frank.

Ring…ring….ring….hello….who is this…..hey Frank this is Dr. Shabibi….if you had just a certain amount of time to get the LD’s out to the citizens because maybe on the first I want to rate the value hand in hand….how would you get these LD’s out to the citizens….tell the truth….use those big screens you have all over the place….use them to show the citizens pictures of the LD’s…..then explain about each of them…..they will understand pictures better than words…..but what good would that do Frank….

I want to get these LD’s into the hands of the people…..you know those demonstrations….well they are actually rallies aren’t they…..yes they are not really protesting anything….oh yes we can use them…..now there is one place that everyone feels comfortable…..where do you feel comfortable Dr. Shabibi….the mosques….oh yes….do you have other ideas Frank…..yes but I’m busy right now….I’m in the middle of a conference call.

Ok this is a game that I play with you…..do I……well you get an idea of what is going on right now with the GOI…with the CBI…..we are tying to figure out how to put out the LD’s and announce the rate….but we are running out of time aren’t we Dr. Shabibi…..the beginning of the year is good isn’t it Dr. Shabibi…ye that would be perfect……why don’t we do this 2-3 days ahead of time…..you can do that….of course I can, I’m the governor of the CBI…..I can stop the auctions a few days before the end of the year…..I’ve talked to the banks and told them to work with me or get fined…what did they say….fine….LOL….

This is serious stuff now….no more stealing….even with terrorism the US dollar is down…but it will come back…..these auctions must end…..once they are stopped this will create a shortage of what they see in the streets…..the USD….choke the living daylights out of the USD in the streets, maybe as early as a week before the end of the year….it will start the process of the LD’s….but they have no liquidity….the banks have no liquidity…..the GOI has no liquidity….but the citizens have their own liquidity with the USD…..but when they see 1 to 1….they will burn their USD’s…..they will come in for their LD’s….because they will have the same purchasing power as the USD….back to the ‘80’s and ‘90’s right…..

Way to go Dr. Shabibi….add value to the currency…..that is why you are with the people…..that is why when the auctions stop….it starts a process that is going to vacuum everything else out of Iraq that does not belong in Iraq…..it will bring up the value of the IQD…….is it a float Frank….no it is not a float….but when the auctions stop then we will see Dr. Shabibi’s float…..because what we saw on the 1st was a compliance of the street rate with the CBI rate in order for it to float.

Family IMO….like I told you earlier….be fair….let’s include the whole first quarter….January….February….March….but IMO the gap that will be created by the halting of the CBI auctions will be filled in with LD’s…..and the idea that they could accomplish this with the 50k’s was crazy…..

I don’t even think this was Allak’s idea….so they need a gap that would launch the RI….and the RI can move with the speed of an avalanche to boom the RV….and the whales and sharks know this…..they don’t care about the RI….it is still too speculative….the RV is when they jump…..at 1 to 1 they have huge amounts of money to spend on that rate….but this gap is interesting…..because everything else has failed…..I hope they get this gap.

The gap between the IQD and the USD is what we are talking about….the USD needs to go away from Iraq….they continue to use the USD and other foreign currencies from their reserves and they still sell them in the auctions….why….CBI needs profits and liquidity….yes they got a loan……yes they are committed….not at 1166 IMO….now they must stop the auctions because it puts the USD out of the streets because it is being put out from the CBI…this is where the citizens get their American money…..

So the IQD and the USD must tighten up…..the ceasing of the auctions will tighten the two up….but creating this void…..all to allow the IQD to go to 1 to 1 with the USD…..the 1 to 1 is not necessarily the RV….it’s still the RI….for our eyes….but it is the end of the RI…..December 31st 2015 is when Dr. Shabibi and the CBI is committed to stop using the USD…but the question is when will they stop the auctions…that is key…..we have to stop lying to ourselves….look at the USD how close it got to us…..but it has receded back…why…..well watch for the gap to start to shink….look at 1182…..that is why I feel things are moving along very well.

Ok, Dr. Shabibi is not there….but he is in control…..but he’s not there….he’s at the helm for the completion of the reform of their currency…..what little bit of media is coming out is meant to destroy our confidence…..they should….it keeps away the whales and sharks….Family it is going to happen.

2016 is defined by January 1st 2016….try to understand that.

One more thing….I don’t want you to walk away from this call thinking…it’s imminent….Frank says that it’s going to be on January 1st…….no I didn’t…..Frank said maybe on December 31st….no I didn’t….ok Frank said maybe by the end of the first quarter up until March 31….yes I did…..

Be careful what you allow your emotions affect your studies….we are involved with a serious study…..I’m not saying anything is imminent…..I’m telling you in the first quarter of next year they will leave an RI and walk into an RV…..when I don’t know….exactly at that rate….I don’t know…..this is all my opinion….because I live in the USA I can give my opinion….as long as I don’t say this day after day…that would not be right for me to do that.

Yesterday after the CC we had a guy post on the forum that “Well I think all of you know now that Frank is a fraud”……you couldn’t see that because we blocked it….but sadly we had to say good bye to that person and we had to ban them…..maybe you took Ebonics…..Frank is not spelled fraud…..I need for you all to stop and realize what is imminent is for you to look for what to happen on the 15th….laws….laws….what is imminent is for you to look for the auctions to stop…when….the last week of December…..

What is imminent is to look for you to pay attention to see if there is a rate change to be announced to the international world….and if not continue to study up to at least the end of March…..I’m here to tell you it will happen with or without you or your emotions…with or without me….with or without your speculations…..this is my opinion….my prerogative….I think it will be in the beginning parts of next year.

But my opinion isn’t worth jack to you is it….it’s not like I can tell you something and it happens.

Did you know you can google the Gazette….you should do that….why….there are laws in it….but Frank I thought you said they only amended the laws that were established….that was months ago….catch up….go to the Gazette and see what they have put in there….and they seem to be doing this even before the 15th like we told you……these new laws are to fight terrorism….especially Abadi’s new law….Terrorism Law….anyone who is associated with terrorist activities in any way you are out of here.

You know the banking system changes that have been made all over the ME has been choking ISIS out.

So the USD has been reaching across to shake hands with the IQD not for an RI….but for a much higher RV…..so stop in the name of love your auctions Dr. Shabibi……and even if we see or smell that….do we need to talk about it….no….why do we need to keep talking constantly…..keep scratching and you create a scab….and then an infection……

I don’t want to keep talking about the IQD for the rest of the year…..so what will we talk about on the CC’s Frank…..well….we will have our business calls, Bible Study’s, our Jusuru call, our call with Wayne Garland……now I know a majority of you will go to other forum or will surf the web…..only 1% will stay here with us in this time…..then after the 1st of the year….what will we talk about….

.I want to spend a little time on the IQD….but also talk about the goals and missions of KTFA into the future. Screens you can touch and see anywhere in the world…..those cams like Hawaii has now where others can see you…..do you know you can project onto a cloud….you can project light beams onto smoke or fog…..imagine a drone going to China and finding a building or wall and it beams the Ten Commandments there……four corners….I only have so much time to live I’m not going to waste it.

We told you weeks ago…..Turkey you need to shut up…..I already have a turkey….well it turns out there is Turkey propaganda that is trying to hurt the US….we planted this two weeks ago….then last week we told you Turkey we pay you good money to use your air space…..well today I’m going to tell you that Turkey has been part of a terrible campaign.

Many of you have told me Frank you don’t like President Obama…..well I’m here to tell you that as a human being I love him….but as a President I think he is ridiculous in his policies I don’t agree with him, I think he is a silly President….but you know what Iran….China….Russia….don’t you dare talk bad about our president……so Turkey I take it very personally when you talk bad about my President…..so what happened Family an article came out two weeks ago…..it said that at one time President Obama had Baghdadi….remember I went into things about Baghdadi and where he was…..well articles came out saying that the US had Baghdadi in custody….they said he was injured….and during that injury he was taken to a hospital in Turkey….and that the US took him there….and that the US treated him…and that the US released him…..no….

NO…..they said that President Obama had released this terrorist leader….who did this…….Russia….Iran…and Turkey….this is their way of causing trouble in the US….in the ME… and it affects our monetary reform….it affects and causes trouble between us and Turkey…..all because they know we use Turkey air space and that Turkey shot down a Russian fighter plane….Iran….they simple are mad at the US…..Russia….China….Iran….coalition forces my butt…..

We are in bed because we have to…..but we fear terrorism much more…..that is why four laws are about to be introduced in Iraq…..Conscript Law…..you will see them in the Gazette today…..but Frank says look for them after the 15th….but these have come out early……why are these so special…..because of SECURITY…..the Conscript Law….allows them pay their armies…..what other laws can you see today in the Gazette…..I’m sure the Internet knew this…..Investment Law….I like that….the international world loves this……the Anti-Terrorist Law……the Amnesty Law….and there will be many more.

So I tell you what…..as we start to wind down this CC filled with everything you want….I want you to know these LD’s they are trying to pass out…..they are in the stage of the RI…..why….because they have to go hand in hand with a rate……got it….we don’t have the rate so that means we are in the RI right now….the LD’s will be introduced in this RI phase…and in that phase is when we go from 40 cents to 1 dollar….hopefully in the first part of next year….in my STRONG OPINION.

Once again I don’t want to exaggerate but what you at convertor sites…..but what you see there…..and we saw at xe today 1005….oh my…..not exaggerating….but those numbers have nothing to do with the IQD reform….that is like saying Wall Street has something to do with our economy……but don’t you think Wall Street knows what is going on....there is no one Wells Fargo at Wall Street.

So this roller coaster of December is not gloom and doom….grow up……oh someone’s going to say oh you just insulted me….well someone has to be your Dad……just know that December is not about gloom and doom….and the roller coaster is December to January.

By the way….these accusations from Iran….that is how it is related…..it could…it could bring consequences….I can hear you already…did he just say delay……it could bring consequences…..to Iran….Iran you don’t need to be firing missiles…you better shape up….you are accusing the USA falsely with other countries….so IMO we don’t know if the US is going to retaliate to these other countries…but we don’t think so….we will swallow our pride….that is why when Obama spoke he did not have a plan for terrorism.

So Family there really isn’t any more to talk about…..the itch to learn, to know, about the monetary reform was well scratched on December 1st…and the path….it might as well be Paul Bunyan….the footsteps are so clear…..I know some of you are lost and come to find your way…..I know you ask questions….some are polite…others are impolite.

I had someone call today and left a message….when I looked I recognized they had been with us for a long time….their message was though, that they believed I didn’t like them because I don’t post to them…and they see me post to others…..I apologized to them….made them feel strong and worth a great deal to me and KTFA….I apologize for making you feel any other way….I type with 2 fingers and today as an example I made like 20 posts in 2.5 hours…with just 2 fingers typing….it is how I do things….but I do humbly apologize for making you feel this way…..I can’t cover everyone….but this person has been with us for a long time…and I should have posted to them by now….but there are so many of you.

Family we stand on the precipice…..we stand on the edge together…this is going to happen Family….hug your family, pray to your God……celebrate your birthday’s if you have any this month….give thanks to God….we are going to tell you about so many things that KTFA will be doing next year…..

If I did not believe this Family I would not tell you……that is why I do not see a reason to continue talking for this year…..I feel we are simply regurgitating whether it be me or any guru….our TEAMS are on the battlefield and with the citizens…..the most I can tell you about is Turkey lying about our holding of Baghdadi….if we had him….he would not be alive.

The hands of the citizens are to soon hold the LD’s…..because the LD’s and the new rate go hand in hand.

I believe that too much talk creates too much confusion…..we had someone on chat say…oh yes everything that Frank is saying that another guru had been saying since the morning….do you realize what this guru was saying was said here over 2 weeks ago…the continual study that we do….that is why I tire of so many things….you know if I gave you a rate and a date which I wouldn’t’ give to you…but…you would say why so low….why so far away…..you know you would be doing….say it….admit it….I’ll tickle you until you do.

Everything is as laid out as it can be…..and the little mid-course corrections that we came out with…..oh Dr. Shabibi is not at the helm of the CBI….oh it’s a delay…..well they are not going to come out with a rate on the 15th….they are coming out with laws that will lead to the rate……oh it is a delay….ok….bear with my mockery.

Now on a serious note, I want you to be happy….I want you to realize you are about to become leaders for God’s Kingdom….some of you are about to become leaders for a different God….we will pray for you.

Ended with a prayer.

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bits & Pieces from KTFA: Friday - 11 Dec 2015

Frank26:  I am not interested in .............. SHARING ........... Any longer for the rest of 2015.

Our SHARING is not the same as "others".

Our files are not theirs............. Years have established that with our TEAMS.

Your KTFA MONDAY CC'S are Ice Breakers for the proximal week.

So understand ........... For the rest of 2015 we do not need any thing else .......... To Understand.

It's coming.

That's it.

Naturally ......... If I am asked a qt on the MR indeed I will answer.

But that's it .......... Only an answer .......... Not the normal answer with so much more info added to it for deeper absorption.

The IQD STUDY will become boring for the rest of 2015 but the excitement of KTFA

MISSION WORK will be Exciting to follow and ............ STUDY.

Then in ............... THE EARLY PART OF 2016 ..... LOL .......... TRY TO SHUT ME AND MY TEAMS UP !!!

IMO ......... "IF" .......... We see the LD'S this month ......... The above is NULL and VOID :))

KTFA  Frank
A bit pompous IMO...!  :confused2: RON 
  • Upvote 3

Frank, you, Delta, Your Ladies  and your ITEAMS are long winded...delusional...non factual, pompous, self absorbed, and certainly not worth the read.

Aggiesdad could have summed the whole chat up in about a paragraph maybe less.

Let me try.

Nothing is going to happen in the month of December. There is a possibility of seeing something beginning in January. LDs would be the signal that the CBI is on the move towards an RI/RV.(duh) Fighting in Iraq is starting to make progress to remove ISIS and has certainly been priority one and may be attributed to slowing down the process.(duh,duh) Several investment laws have be approved and Iraq is showing signs of a stable government and monetary system but will take time to settle in before we see the change.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Synopsis #2

Frank Asks............Did someone say Cookies?

Tonight  we will discuss Moby **** & Jaws...........If you get Bacteria.........You Die.........Scratching creates Scabs and In-Fects-U.

If you own a Sock & a Shoe........Frank  took your Shoe.......and He's sorry.............Sharks & Whales & Monkeys........Oh My.

Ring, Ring, Ring......Hello......This is Shabibi.......are you Comfortable?..........only in a Mosque.....ok.....Can we Play a Game?

But we don't have much time..........ok.........Have a Float..............a Dr Shabibi Float.

Uh, Oh......another Avalanche.........but with Whales & Sharks..........Like Sharknado.

Frank took Ebonics...........then smelled Dr Shabibi's scabs............and is now Infected.

Frank will buy a Drone, go to China & beam the Ten Commandments onto a wall ............before he dies.

Hey Turkey............Shut Up..........Thanksgiving is over.........Turkey is now in the Hospital.

Frank is now in bed...........Now he's on a Roller Coaster............and he wants to be Your Dad.

In summary, There's nothing more to say........except........Keep Scratching..........Like Paul Bunyan.

Frank Then Regurgitated & Praised God!!

Thanks for allowing this summary..............It was "Sofa King" Nice!!     :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Frank, you, Delta, Your Ladies  and your ITEAMS are long winded...delusional...non factual, pompous, self absorbed, and certainly not worth the read.

Aggiesdad could have summed the whole chat up in about a paragraph maybe less.

Let me try.

Nothing is going to happen in the month of December. There is a possibility of seeing something beginning in January. LDs would be the signal that the CBI is on the move towards an RI/RV.(duh) Fighting in Iraq is starting to make progress to remove ISIS and has certainly been priority one and may be attributed to slowing down the process.(duh,duh) Several investment laws have be approved and Iraq is showing signs of a stable government and monetary system but will take time to settle in before we see the change.

I totally agree DJG...LOL (+1) even though I posted Frank's diatribe...There are some who like to see what he has to say..!  :confused2:

• Upvote 2