Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Over 600 ISIS militants killed in November

Adam Montana

Over 600 ISIS militants killed in NovemberBy Rudaw 1/12/2015
175777Image1.jpg
The city of Mosul under the control of ISIS. Rudaw photo

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region- At least 618 militants of the self-claimed Islamic State or ISIS were reportedly killed in November in clashes with Kurdish Peshmerga forces and during US coalition airstrikes, a Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) official told Rudaw on Tuesday.

The official also offered information on the number of people killed by ISIS.

“In November, ISIS executed 133 people, including 47 women. At least 25 children died because of starvation, and 212 people sold their kidneys,” Saeed Mamuzini, media officer of the Mosul branch of the KDP, told Rudaw.

Mamuzini added: “At least 5 ISIS militants were killed in a planted explosive attack in Bazewa village in Mosul. And due to clashes between different ISIS groups, 7 militants of the organization were killed in Hazarish district.”

Mamuzini also said ISIS executed the manger of a sugar factory in Mosul because he refused to re-start the production of the factory. The execution took place in the Ghizlani military camp, and the victim’s body was delivered to the morgue in Mosul. The family was prevented from organizing a funeral.

Mosul fell on June 10, 2014, after a brutal and lightning quick campaign by ISIS to seize territory in northern Iraq. The defeat was a humiliation for the Iraqi Army, with many troops abandoning their weapons and uniforms as they fled the onslaught.

http://rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/01122015

• Upvote 2

What's not said, is that as soon as their observers radio in the Kurd forces have female solders, entire ISL platoons are retreating in terror, lest they be killed in combat by a woman, and lose their delusional afterlife rewards.

In interviews with YPJ, the men are admitting that their women are making better fighters than the men.

The women are not just fighting for a homeland, of which don't have, (Kurdistan is not sovereign), but they are also fighting to establish equal rights to men.

This will force a complete paradigm shift forever.

The women have a vested personal interest that inspires them to fight to their death, not just for themselves, but for all Kurd women.

They are honored to have this opportunity.

To me, they are as inspiring as the colonists that fought in the revolution.

This is a Middle East revolution, and the centuries old Muslim practice of all women being sub-human is about to get turned upside down.

As a guy with three sisters, I came to understand the plight of females in what was supposed to be the leader of equality of the world.

I don't even want to imagine the horrors those people have to endure just because a few petty power freaks managed to worm their way up.

Wish I could find a video of those tough guy dudes screaming and running in terror as a couple women with guns come walking up...  I'd pay to watch that...lol

• Upvote 3