Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Possibly...The End Of Chanukah?

Luigi1

Could Iraq have a special end of Chanukah surprise for us?

Not varified. Your opine.

12-8-2015   Newshound Guru Aggiedad77   Article:  "Parliamentary Finance: read tomorrow 38 articles of the 2016 budget law"  makes me wonder just how many articles are in the budget for 2016...is 38 the sum total...or are there more...me...I'm hoping that 38 is all there is...let this be the second reading...so we may indeed see 12/16 as a "special" date...passage.....EARLY passage of the 2016 budget for Iraq...that is within the 15th to the 17th time frame that Frank [Guru Frank26] was looking for...The T&T...Taxes and Tariffs...of course...would just be icing upon the cake in that time frame too.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Yeah - And then they'll be sayin' the end of Christmas ...

Next up - The New Year ... ummm ... maybe The Feast of The Epiphany ... Lent?  Easter? ...

C'mon Luigi - Everybody's opine - IS that you stop bringing this crap over here - yet somehow - you're like a little kid needing attention !!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I really don't mind the rumors section and often find them quite humorous.

If others don't want to read this, isn't there a thing called "self determination" in that you don't have to read the rumor section if you don't like it. JUST DON'T CLICK!!! This should be the saying if you're one of those opposed to what the rumors section brings.

Otherwise, grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and enjoy your daily dose of the rumor mill.

Indy

• Upvote 13

If others don't want to read this, isn't there a thing called "self determination" in that you don't have to read the rumor section if you don't like it. JUST DON'T CLICK!!! This should be the saying if you're one of those opposed to what the rumors section brings.

Otherwise, grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and enjoy your daily dose of the rumor mill.

Indy

That is what I choose to do. I even have Luigi blocked so all I see are the responses. It does not totally blank out his post however. The title still appears when you click on "Whats New" or bring up the site initially. I do not wish to block the entire Rumor forum just his outlandish regurge from ****************.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Indy

Agreed and works wonders for every forum section

• Upvote 1

Indy

I've got NO PROBLEMS with the rumours section - IF it's being filled with rumours !!

Like the one from gregp last week ... that's considered a real rumour. 

IF Luigi ONLY brought rumours of this quality, we'd all be happy - but the fact is Luigi fails to recognize the difference between a rumour and an outright lie, hence his constant posting of the untreated waste being brought over from other dinar sites.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I've got NO PROBLEMS with the rumours section - IF it's being filled with rumours !!

Like the one from gregp last week ... that's considered a real rumour.

IF Luigi ONLY brought rumours of this quality, we'd all be happy - but the fact is Luigi fails to recognize the difference between a rumour and an outright lie, hence his constant posting of the untreated waste being brought over from other dinar sites.

How do you know if Gregp's rumour isn't an outright lie?? Just because some guy says he talked to some guy that works in a high up place doesn't mean a thing.

Luigi brings in the dirt no doubt, but you have no way to prove Gregp's dirt... It's all dirt doesn't matter who said it!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Gregp took a chance to post what he did....Ii appreciate it, but I do not hold it against him if it does not come to fruition. 

Luigi is just reposting what those labeled GURU's say on other sites...two different senerios.

Read Luigi for the humor.....because that is all it is to this site..HUMOR!!!!!

• Upvote 3