Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's MONGO????

ROACH

I was wondering the same thing. I think he got sick of all the crap talk he hears. It's one thing when you have to defend your country to an outsider, but when you have to defend your country and your freedoms to your fellow countrymen, it can get pretty discouraging......you start to think to yourself,"Why do I have to tell people how bad they want to defend their own freedom, are they stupid or something? Can't they tell it is being stolen right from under their own noses?" :(

or............ maybe he's just on vacation! HAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

E

............Don't care, he's usually rude anyway

Your kidding me right, I have not replied to, or been active in forums, because I get so darn tired of people like you sharing their 2 cents, and being nasty and mean! I rather think that everyone (other than you) likes Mongo, and certainly enjoys his humor!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't even know Mongo and have never chatted with him, and I like him already! Mongo (whoever you are) if you're reading thees post. Come back out, don't let a few bad seed discourage you and help put the finishing move on this RV/RI thing.

Did you do this to your mommy...................................If so ,thank her for not thinking you were a total pain in the arse!!!!!!!emot-LMAO.gif

Thank you Mongo That is just what I needed this morning to get my day going.. Have a great day. Steve