Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama vows to destroy "Daash" without the involvement of new conflicts on the ground

k98nights

Obama vows to destroy "Daash" without the involvement of new conflicts on the ground

14:56:19 2015-12-07 | (Voice of Iraq) - Alsumaria News / Baghdad gave US President, Barack Obama, the speech rarely from the Oval Office, in connection with the shooting incident in the city of San Bernardino, California, which left 14 people dead. Obama said the incident was "an act of terrorism", the objective it is the killing of innocent people, vowing to "destroy the organization Daash which claimed responsibility for the attack." He added that the United States would mobilize "all aspects of American power" to fight the organization, stressing that "the United States should not get involved in a new conflict on the ground." He said Obama, "does not have to be dragged back to the long and costly war on the ground in Iraq or Syria," explaining that "groups such as the organization of Daash, know that they can not defeat us on the battlefield, and fighters of the organization were part of the groups that we have faced in Iraq, But they know that if our occupation of a foreign land, they can keep the conflict for years, and the killing of thousands of our soldiers, and the depletion of our resources, and the exploitation of our presence to attract new recruits. "Hewent on, saying," The plan that we follow now is to use air strikes, and special forces, and cooperation with local forces fighting In order to regain control of their country, and this is a way to reach a sustainable victory."Obama also stressed the importance of this war not turn into a conflict between the United States and Islam." If we want to defeat terrorism, we must join Muslim communities within our strongest allies, and not Tnverhm through suspicion and hatred. "He further stressed that American Muslims part of the community in the United States, pointing out that some of them are serving in the army who are" willing to die in defense of our country.

Read more:http://www.sotaliraq.com/newsitem.php?id=309561#ixzz3te4nXTqZ

Bla, bla ,bla . I sat there last night and listened to Obama spout off the same old garbage out his mouth and it made me I'll. it was a sleeper and a snoozer and he made me fall asleep. One reason I think we are not in the ground fight is that the U.S. would want to be in charge. We , the U.S. Needs to be in the fight on the ground along with the NATO countries and other concerned countries. We should have been involved on the ground when ISIS first start running over Iraq a year or more ago.

What is it going to take for all parties concerned to wake up and say, " Hey, we need to get some boots on the ground over there."

I should reiterate that the U.S. Should not go it alone, but we need to get everyone involved before this gets much worse.

If Obama does not step up to the plate by the time his term is done, I can't imagine how much worse this terror activity will get.

Obama, you have ***** footed enoungh, now start doing and talking with these other countries.

Dave: AKA, Seabee

• Upvote 7

The Iraqis do not want our boots on the ground. Very clear from Abaidi

Why is our media not reporting this

Obviously this truth would hurt obama, so the lsm won't acknowledge that fact, instead playing up his sudden war-hawking. Did anybody notice that obama has NEVER "been comfortable with victory" in fighting terror/overseas contingency/jv teams?!? Why, then, all of a sudden will he use the word victory? My bet is to co-opt the victory part so he can once again claim that he has been successful against something/someone for political advantage. What a joke.

• Upvote 1

Bla, bla ,bla . I sat there last night and listened to Obama spout off the same old garbage out his mouth and it made me I'll. it was a sleeper and a snoozer and he made me fall asleep. One reason I think we are not in the ground fight is that the U.S. would want to be in charge. We , the U.S. Needs to be in the fight on the ground along with the NATO countries and other concerned countries. We should have been involved on the ground when ISIS first start running over Iraq a year or more ago.

What is it going to take for all parties concerned to wake up and say, " Hey, we need to get some boots on the ground over there."

I should reiterate that the U.S. Should not go it alone, but we need to get everyone involved before this gets much worse.

If Obama does not step up to the plate by the time his term is done, I can't imagine how much worse this terror activity will get.

Obama, you have ***** footed enoungh, now start doing and talking with these other countries.

Dave: AKA, Seabee

Thanks. I would say first, stop the refugee's from coming here until they are so called properly vetted. STOP IT NOW. Now do some fancy research and one of those multimillion dollar surveys to see if it is safe for them to come here. Next, dont bring them here and help them where they are. Let them fight their own battles. Let their muslim brothers help them, not the one we have in charge in the US. Dont get involved until the united nations and most everyone else is helping too.  Then if they want our help, they can pay us in oil. Finally, understand when they do come here to the US, they dont  want to mix, mingle, integrate. They just want to follow their book, kill the infidels, change our customs, protest all of our freedoms, and then rename our country The unitedstatastan. The end.