Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI: Urgent Need To Raise The Value Of The Dinar.

Luigi1

Treat all aritcles as a rumor.

Cannot varify CBI quotes.

Your opine.

12-6-2015   Newshound Guru Millionday   Article quote:  "...there is an urgent need for action to raise the value of the dinar in the exchange market through direct and constant intervention of the Central Bank Iraq..."   THERE IS AN URGENT NEED TO REVALUE AND ALSO ADD IT TO THE MARKET...THE CURRENCY MARKET...  IT IS URGENT TO CHANGE THE EXCHANGE RATE TO A RATE THAT IS COMPETITIVE IN THE MARKET AND WILL BE IMPACTED BY SUPPLY AND DEMAND AND ALSO THE OTHER RATES OF CURRENCY THEY DO BUSINESS THEY HAVE AGREEMENTS WITH.  THE SUPPLY AND DEMAND WILL HELP THEM DECIDE THE NOMINAL VALUE OF THE DINAR AGAINST THE INTERNATIONAL RATES.  THE MOVE ON THE EXCHANGE RATE IS FOR THE support TO MAKE THE CURRENCY INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED AND SUPPORTED.  WITH THE NEWS OF THE 20-16 BUDGET READY FOR VOTE AND PARLIAMENT READY AS WELL AND ALL THE REST OF THE NEWS WE HAVE SEEN >>>THIS IS FANTASTIC...WHOOOPOW.

12-5-2015   Newshound Guru firefly   The 1st step to the public monetary reform began on the 1st when the CBI changed their rates.  They told us they would adjust 2 days prior...And sure enough...  They must turn the currency on before the LDs and fils are distributed to the private sector!  The LDs are worthless at the rate they are now.

12-5-2015   Newshound Guru Millionday   HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT ELECTRONIC BANKING IS READY FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS -- EXTERNALLY AND DOMESTIC...   THE CANCELLATION OF AUCTIONS IS A GREAT MOVE DUE TO THE RATES THEY ARE BEING SOLD AT AND ALSO THE DATE --- EVERYONE KNOWS WE ARE IN A GREAT PLACE AND IRAQ IS GETTING ALOT OF THINGS DONE -- MANY LEADERS ARE IMPRESSED BY ABADI. NOW IS THE CHANCE TO CHANGE THE VALUE OF THE DINAR.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

i might do that later, with my daughter, she is 16, i will tell her to answer phone and tell me they saw a plane land, tattoo was pointing up,

okie came out tony in tow, and they just announced the rv in iraq

then we mail our cash to me, cause i am in a group of 1 that can look after your interests for cash in

deal