Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar-ified LOPsters

Shabibilicious

I have been pondering this question for quite some time and it really hit home the last couple of days.  Certainly verified dinar investors who have lost their stomach for this investment over time exist....and ultimately get dropped in the LOPster tank to live out their remaining days.  But it's those other types I'm talking about.  You all know the kind I'm referring to......claim to be searching for valuable dinar information, then pass that info off as an absurd impossibility, play the victim card when questioned about their stance, claim to be of higher intelligence free of the stigma that comes with wasteful humor.....and yet, when something as simple as getting Dinar-ified right here on this forum could add credence to their true super hero status........they ignore it.  What's the ultimate goal of a LOPster and their many, many secret identities?  

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Good observation Shabs!  We saw it yesterday, until the thread got locked... That "conversation" belonged in the Lopster Tank.   It's really all about their personal agenda... narcissism, ego, control.  We see these people in "real" life too... but it just seems to be magnified online... kind of like internet beer muscles!  Cowards and liars come in all forms... that's life... but must always be confronted for honesty and accountability... and not just in the Dinar related stuff, but the important real life stuff in other forums.  And THEY know who they are... subversive antagonists acting as "reporters".  Many choose to ignore it... not me.  Enabling it becomes just another part of the problem.  Hence, the need for more red ammunition!

• Upvote 3

Good questions................only their hairdressers know for sure, and good luck getting an honest answer I've tried for years. I NOT Rock should be writing a book on the comical adventures of LOPsters.

Hey... that book is already written... "Rules for Radicals"!   :o  I give you a lot of credit, suiting up to dive into that tank as often as you do, Caz!  Then again... that's why you're on my team!!!  Thanks for all your continued efforts, Caz!  :salute:

• Upvote 1

From my perch on the purple fence....I prefer both red and blue ammo.  I can identify with the "subversive antagonists" though, for I've done it myself.  I'm not proud of it.....but at least I can admit it.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

And THAT'S what makes you different from THEM, Shabs... honesty, with the character to acknowledge others.  Your drive-bys, at least, have an opinion... unlike those other "reporters"!   Carry on, my friend!  :tiphat:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You want an honest answer?

Ok, here's mine.

While I do have a secret key to

come and go in and out of the

Lopster Pot as I see fit, I refuse

to get pigeon-holed int one specific

possible outcome.

I can see a multitude of ways that

this adventure can go.

Some, oh happy days, we're going to

be filthy, stinkin' rich.

Others, oh crap, I'm gonna lose my shirt.

And some, well, I have a little trouble trying

to wrap my head around what some of the

people are saying.

So, where do I stand on this adventure?

Nowhere.

I just ride the currents, circling over each

possibility, waitng to see which one is

going to hang the Finish Line sign...

• Upvote 2

You want an honest answer?

Ok, here's mine.

While I do have a secret key to

come and go in and out of the

Lopster Pot as I see fit, I refuse

to get pigeon-holed int one specific

possible outcome.

I can see a multitude of ways that

to wrap my head around what some of the

people are saying.

So, where do I stand on this adventure?

Nowhere.

I just ride the currents, circling over each

possibility, waitng to see which one is

going to hang the Finish Line sign...

*****************************************************************************************************

I think what you state is the mindset of many who have been here awhile.

Edited by caz1104

We all just ride the dinar currents. We are all powerless (other than selling, of course). My advice is to focus on the real things in life, such as family, friends, God, and country. The exact order of those things will differ for each person, or may not apply at all. If you are stressed out everyday on this dinar thing, it is probably because you bought too much. News flash: You can sell some back to relieve that financial stress, and still keep a few mil for when it revalues. It's good for your soul, and good for your pocketbook. My advice is given free of charge except to S and C, who need to pay me for it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The internet is a crazy thing and you really never know who is on the other side.

Anyone can easily obtain a picture in of the dinar so does it really matter if a person is Dinarified?.

Not sure how posting a picture of a dinar can a person here more credible.

Of course we do not know for sure why those labeled as lobsters post.

There are probably many reasons,  but it's a safe bet that  they are not being compensated for what they post.

On the flip side IMO  it's pretty obvious that there are pumpers on this site every day.

Their intentions are unknown and we can only speculate why they post their misinformation.

They speak of great things happening in Iraq. They say that we are close on almost everything they post.

They refute any negative news article out of the West but they blindly believe any article out of Iraq.???

Some are very knowledgeable and its obvious they have been studying this for a very long time.

It seems almost like it's a job for them. There are many reasons why people pump dinar? 

And most likely one of those reasons is they are being compensated

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why any of what you posted above SD is a surprise............pretty common in many area's of life. Ain't nuthin in life free, including opinions presented as facts. Ya also got remember a lot Lopsters do the same. Folks are compensated daily for scrupulous reasons. Heck our Gov is the biggest "pumper" known to man. Peoples lives are disrupted & ruined daily by these clowns. So excuse me if I laugh when I hear a "LOPster" or anyone else complain/whine about "gurus/pumpers". They are really minor in the scheme of things. Just my opinions & observations...........nothing stated as fact.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The internet is a crazy thing and you really never know who is on the other side.

Anyone can easily obtain a picture in of the dinar so does it really matter if a person is Dinarified?.

Not sure how posting a picture of a dinar can a person here more credible.

Of course we do not know for sure why those labeled as lobsters post.

There are probably many reasons,  but it's a safe bet that  they are not being compensated for what they post.

On the flip side IMO  it's pretty obvious that there are pumpers on this site every day.

Their intentions are unknown and we can only speculate why they post their misinformation.

They speak of great things happening in Iraq. They say that we are close on almost everything they post.

They refute any negative news article out of the West but they blindly believe any article out of Iraq.???

Some are very knowledgeable and its obvious they have been studying this for a very long time.

It seems almost like it's a job for them. There are many reasons why people pump dinar? 

And most likely one of those reasons is they are being compensated

Hey there Socal... I've never really sensed any "pumpers" on this site.  We all know who the proud Lopsters are!  Care to name any names of DV Pumpers... and direct me to a few examples?  Optimism is all I ever sense... some excessive, but most realistic.  And THAT is the true purpose of this site... evidenced by a very smart membership.  Thanks in advance!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Sorry Jax but not throwing names out there. Not my place to call individuals out. I do think that Optimism is a great thing.

Glad I made you laugh Caz.

Love your disclaimer. A man of true conviction

Hmmm... didn't expect that dismissal, Socal.  It's a fair request.   Lopsters are readily identified... and you are "accusing" DV members of being pumpers.  I'd say it's all on you!  Where's the evidence?  Unless you're just passing hearsay...  Care to walk it back?  Just looking for some clarity and honesty...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

There's nothing to walk back by either of you. Just differing opinions, that's all. Some of us have been in this for a long time without a smidgen of profit. Kinda hard to be "optimistic" if you know what I mean. We're just hanging on by our thumbnails waiting for the skies to clear of warplanes in iraq. Now that the obummer has grown up a little (a very little), maybe we'll see some real pushback against the invaders from syria. We gotta get Isis out before I feel confident about any real attempts at revalus by the CBI. My opinion of course.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

There's nothing to walk back by either of you. Just differing opinions, that's all. Some of us have been in this for a long time without a smidgen of profit. Kinda hard to be "optimistic" if you know what I mean. We're just hanging on by our thumbnails waiting for the skies to clear of warplanes in iraq. Now that the obummer has grown up a little (a very little), maybe we'll see some real pushback against the invaders from syria. We gotta get Isis out before I feel confident about any real attempts at revalus by the CBI. My opinion of course.

And obviously, we have differing thresholds for honesty, accountability, and optimism.  Accusing others, is far from opinion... it requires proof.  I've simply asked for such... no big deal, as it supposedly happens "every day".

Thanks for chiming in... but I'll wait for Socal's answer.  I've had honest exchanges with him before... and he's a stand up guy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its against the sites rules to call out individuals so I'm not going there Jax.   As the gist of my post meant the Internet has No accountability at all. It does not matter what you or I say. All just opinions and we all have no idea who the other person posting is.

But there is nothing dishonest about my opinions as they are just that " My opinions"  just the way i feel.  I'm sorry if you took offense and feel that i was accusing all members at this site. That was not my intention at all.

I guess we need to define "pumper ".  To me anyone that calls out dates and rates is pumping dinar. Anyone that spreads disinformation  like " Kuwait revalued their currency " is pumping dinar.  Anyone that calls every so called negative article regarding Iraq's finances as BS and smoke is pumping dinar. 

IMO anyone that spreads disinformation Knowingly or unknowingly about the IQD is pumping dinar.

I personally was once a great pumper. I know many people that bought thousands and thousands of dinar because I spread the BS lies i was told.. I was not knowingly lieing , Just totally ignorant and full of other pumpers lies.

Someone posted a new thread here at the Lobster section last week.  It was nothing but quotes from a certain member. There was no bashing or accusations at all. . Just a list of a lot of this  members quotes.

They did not look like opinions to me but more like stated facts. I can see how others could be influenced by such misinformation. Sadly that thread was removed.

GM Antietam

I made a few bucks off the smaller denoms. I bought them at cost and now people are willing  pay 150%+ for them. Crazy!   As far as the larger notes i not only did not make a smidgen off them but if you add in inflation  i actually lost money.

It's No different than that huge jar of change  we all keep around.  Loses money every day sitting there.

The cumulative inflation rate for the last 5 years is 9.1%   You can check here and see what inflation has cost you here.  http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/

• Upvote 1

I appreciate your response Socal.  It seems that pumping is not serious enough an offense to vigilantly guard against... yet, it seems to warrant extreme "opinion" against, hence your very specific post, and my reaction to it.  So, which is it?  An annoyance, or an awful offence that ruins peoples' lives?  If the latter, as you claim... that's serious enough to point fingers.

Further, I did not know honesty was against the rules here at DV... conversely, I would think pointing out pumpers would be doing members a good service... as it seems to work fairly for the Lopsters.

I differ on my definition of a pumper however.  Pumping to me has to be a "knowingly" deliberate act... not just something coming from an over-enthusiastic optimist.  Hence my stance against that intent and dishonesty... and I still have not seen that here at DV.  Other sites, absolutely!  Hopefully, that is what you meant...

Now that you've characterized your observations as opinion... I will not take them as factually as you presented them.  Perhaps going forward, that distinction could be made clearer... we've actually debated such before!

Have a great day Socal!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Jax,

The word/description "pumper" has been put forth numerous times about many without recourse. I've been called it myself numerous times without any evidence/proof. Some can hide behind keyboards with their words.

Like yourself I'm optimistic in general............especially when it comes to investing, and I won't apologize for it. If I ever feel otherwise (and I have) I relinquish myself of said investment and move to the next. Life's too short to moan and groan IMO.

• Upvote 1