Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Republican candidate Trump calls to target the families of ISIS fighters

k98nights

The #Muslim Blooper Reel - Volume 1

Published on Apr 19, 2015

Liberty and Islam cannot coexist. Free Speech and Islam cannot coexist. Women's Rights and Islam cannot coexist. Human Rights and Islam cannot coexist. Critical Thinking and Islam cannot coexist. Weapons of Mass Destruction and Islam cannot coexist. The future and Islam cannot coexist.

And people are open to these beliefs coming to our country and spreading this propaganda. Sad that there are so many followers that don't know what it is to lead.

FWD

GO RV

Hey B/A, even though I may not agree with you, I don't believe you should be negged for asking a question.  So, even though you got evened out I gave you a green goober to show no hard feelings about any of this.  At least you can have a conversation about most of this stuff and try to promote your beliefs without dragging it to the sewer, unlike others.  Like me.  Yes, I have done it before but tried not to here.  We all have gifts.  Sometimes we just have to learn how to use them or control them or maybe even put them under wraps.  You can't make a statement and then hide behind "JMO" at the end of said statement.  I don't want to say his/her name but his/her initials are Shabs.  Hahahaha  Let's see if you can handle some humor Mr. Shabalicious.  I look at all your posts that way.  Anyway, have a good one all.  Nice to be retired.

DW

• Upvote 1

You can't make a statement and then hide behind "JMO" at the end of said statement.  I don't want to say his/her name but his/her initials are Shabs.  Hahahaha  Let's see if you can handle some humor Mr. Shabalicious.  I look at all your posts that way.  Anyway, have a good one all.  Nice to be retired.

You don't want no part of the King.....think it over.   :eyebrows:   AS ALWAYS, JUST MY OPINION   :P 

Imo5nnq.gif

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Trump stripped of his role as a Scottish business ambassador by Nicola Sturgeon after she says 'obnoxious and offensive' presidential candidate is 'no longer fit' for the post 

By Mark Duell for MailOnline

Published: 03:17, 10 December 2015 | Updated: 10:03, 10 December 2015

Donald Trump has been stripped of his status as a business ambassador for Scotland after he called for Muslims to be barred from entering the US.

First Minister Nicola Sturgeon withdrew the Republican presidential candidate’s membership of the GlobalScot business network yesterday after he sparked outrage with his comments.

The Scottish Government said his remarks ‘have shown that he is no longer fit to be a business ambassador for Scotland’ and that his membership had been ‘withdrawn with immediate effect’.

0449190A0000044D-0-image-a-68_1449715998

Scottish links: Former first minister Alex Salmond (left) poses with Donald Trump (right) at a fashion show in New York in April 2006. Mr Trump has been stripped of his status as a business ambassador for Scotland

03624EBF0000044D-0-image-a-76_1449716238

Republican presidential candidate: Mr Trump with another former Scottish first minister, Jack McConnell, at Trump Tower in New York in October 2005. He had been a member of the GlobalScot network since 2006

Mr Trump had been a member since being invited to join in 2006. Scottish Enterprise set up the network of business leaders, entrepreneurs and executives with a connection to Scotland in 2001.

Miss Sturgeon, 45, previously described 69-year-old Mr Trump's comments as ‘obnoxious and offensive’ and said they ‘do not represent the mainstream views of people across America’.

Mr Trump, whose mother was a Scottish immigrant from the Isle of Lewis, owns a luxury golf resort in Aberdeenshire but has courted controversy by trying to block wind farms being built in view of it.

Also yesterday, Mr Trump was stripped of his honorary doctorate of business administration from Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen - five years after being awarded it in October 2010.

2BF129F800000578-0-First_Minister_Nicola

0B8806F8000005DC-0-image-m-74_1449716073

Making the decision: First Minister Nicola Sturgeon (left) withdrew Mr Trump's membership of GlobalScot. Mr Trump is pictured (right) receiving an honorary degree from Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen

2F370F0000000578-0-image-a-77_1449716272

Acting: Mr Trump has now been stripped of his honorary doctorate of business administration from Robert Gordon University (pictured) in Aberdeen, five years after he was awarded it in October 2010

A spokesman for the university said: ‘In 2010, Robert Gordon University awarded an honorary DBA to Mr Donald Trump in recognition of his achievements as an entrepreneur and businessman.

CONDEMNATION OF TRUMP IN UK

More than 360,000 people have backed a petition on the Parliament website for Mr Trump to be banned from the UK as British politicians condemned his remarks.

The property tycoon provoked widespread anger and ridicule after demanding a block on Muslims entering the US and claiming parts of London were ‘so radicalised’ that police were ‘afraid for their own lives’.

Downing Street has made clear that David Cameron sees the comments as ‘divisive, unhelpful and quite simply wrong’.

Chancellor George Osborne branded them ‘nonsense’, but dismissed calls for him to be excluded from the UK, saying his views should instead be challenged in debate.

And London Mayor Boris Johnson said the remarks made Mr Trump unfit for office.

‘In the course of the current US election campaign, Mr Trump has made a number of statements that are wholly incompatible with the ethos and values of the university.

‘The university has therefore decided to revoke its award of the honorary degree.’

More than 70,000 people signed a petition calling for Mr Trump's degree to be revoked after his comments sparked outrage.

The online petition was set up by Suzanne Kelly, a freelance investigative journalist and satirist based in Aberdeen, on campaigning website 38 Degrees.

It states: ‘We feel that Donald Trump's unrepentant, persistent verbal attacks on various groups of people based on nationality, religion, race and physical abilities are a huge detriment to RGU.

‘Hate speech must not have a place in academia, in politics or on the world stage.’

The award was made before the appointment of the university’s current principal Professor Ferdinand von Prondzynski.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Acting: Mr Trump has now been stripped of his honorary doctorate of business administration from Robert Gordon University (pictured) in Aberdeen, five years after he was awarded it in October 2010

A spokesman for the university said: ‘In 2010, Robert Gordon University awarded an honorary DBA to Mr Donald Trump in recognition of his achievements as an entrepreneur and businessman.

CONDEMNATION OF TRUMP IN UK

More than 360,000 people have backed a petition on the Parliament website for Mr Trump to be banned from the UK as British politicians condemned his remarks.

The property tycoon provoked widespread anger and ridicule after demanding a block on Muslims entering the US and claiming parts of London were ‘so radicalised’ that police were ‘afraid for their own lives’.

Downing Street has made clear that David Cameron sees the comments as ‘divisive, unhelpful and quite simply wrong’.

Chancellor George Osborne branded them ‘nonsense’, but dismissed calls for him to be excluded from the UK, saying his views should instead be challenged in debate.

And London Mayor Boris Johnson said the remarks made Mr Trump unfit for office.

‘In the course of the current US election campaign, Mr Trump has made a number of statements that are wholly incompatible with the ethos and values of the university.

‘The university has therefore decided to revoke its award of the honorary degree.’

More than 70,000 people signed a petition calling for Mr Trump's degree to be revoked after his comments sparked outrage.

The online petition was set up by Suzanne Kelly, a freelance investigative journalist and satirist based in Aberdeen, on campaigning website 38 Degrees.

It states: ‘We feel that Donald Trump's unrepentant, persistent verbal attacks on various groups of people based on nationality, religion, race and physical abilities are a huge detriment to RGU.

‘Hate speech must not have a place in academia, in politics or on the world stage.’

The award was made before the appointment of the university’s current principal Professor Ferdinand von Prondzynski.

Those two highlighted statements say everything.

Stinking libtard professors have poisoned kids minds.

They sit in their ivory towers, ruling over their classes with arrogance and a persona designed for maximum ego promotion.

Ignorant and or trusting kids adopt that posture, not understanding it is a desperate, shallow, pathetic, and God-less dolt, who cares more about establishing and maintaining their "God like" delusions with the students than actually teaching life skills.

Who attacked first? An unemployed person who begs for attention by laughing at others, and is sometimes able to generate income on the occasional article that a few select publishers can stomach.

So, the university has proven itself ignorant of a sovereign countries laws, declared themselves hypocrites, and folded like the balloon that has just lost it's hot air. and sided with the very same neo-nazis that are

trying to dominate the globe through murdering the populations they have already taken over, and then playing the victim card in places they are trying to gain sufficient numbers in until a time they can begin to subjugate those populations, and murder the non-believers.

Aww, the beaten, oppressed, spineless, and dependent citizens of the UK hate a guy that stands up for himself.

Guess what, THEY HATED THE AMERICAN COLONISTS TOO!!!!!

Thank you, for bringing this article over, it proves Trump may just have the backbone to stand up to the globalist ninnies....I am Divemaster, and this is my opinion!

• Upvote 4

Those two highlighted statements say everything.

Stinking libtard professors have poisoned kids minds.

They sit in their ivory towers, ruling over their classes with arrogance and a persona designed for maximum ego promotion.

Ignorant and or trusting kids adopt that posture, not understanding it is a desperate, shallow, pathetic, and God-less dolt, who cares more about establishing and maintaining their "God like" delusions with the students than actually teaching life skills.

Who attacked first? An unemployed person who begs for attention by laughing at others, and is sometimes able to generate income on the occasional article that a few select publishers can stomach.

So, the university has proven itself ignorant of a sovereign countries laws, declared themselves hypocrites, and folded like the balloon that has just lost it's hot air. and sided with the very same neo-nazis that are

trying to dominate the globe through murdering the populations they have already taken over, and then playing the victim card in places they are trying to gain sufficient numbers in until a time they can begin to subjugate those populations, and murder the non-believers.

Aww, the beaten, oppressed, spineless, and dependent citizens of the UK hate a guy that stands up for himself.

Guess what, THEY HATED THE AMERICAN COLONISTS TOO!!!!!

Thank you, for bringing this article over, it proves Trump may just have the backbone to stand up to the globalist ninnies....I am Divemaster, and this is my opinion!

I'm not looking to tick you off Dive and actually agree with the majority of what you posted.  I do have to say though, the above highlighted sentence, in my opinion, is a perfect description of Donald Trump.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1