Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Republican candidate Trump calls to target the families of ISIS fighters

k98nights

K98Nights... You are exactly right. I'm stunned that all these "Good People" are calling for the slaughter of the innocent because a very few sick individuals are waging war. As I stated, there people here saying if someone's brother, cousin or even sister goes out on a rampage then their entire family should be held accountable. I wonder how they would see it if suddenly they became fair game because their wacked-out family member went off the deep end. It is truly amazing that anyone would suggest we become as evil as the evil-doers themselves.

I am one who sort of said that?? sort of its circumstances that must be looked at, 

i agree with you, if a nut job breaks into my house looking for ???? and kills my family, he is at fault, 

i am not saying his mom dad sister at fault, he had problems and i would still get him sooner or later.

the problem is and i go sort of back to your name

boston

marathon, the dad in a differant part of the world supported what his idiot kids did, 

if i remember correctly the US deserved this, blah blah blah

I am Canadian, and i can see that the problem is well rooted into the blood lines, 

I am sorry, you act like that take the kids down, they did it,

Family blames everyone except the inbreed kids, well 2nd i am sorry,

take down the family

If i was the aunt and uncle i would be quiet or i would come for you next

I have to say i am amazed at the great thoughts feelings and conversation of such a topic

god bless everyone,

he is the only one in the end u have to answer to

not sure i said right but eh

canadian and its cold here

davis

• Upvote 1

Nope... all sheep are idiots. If you give carte blanche to Trump you'll see concentration camps in America before too long. He's not just saying what a lot of you are thinking.... if you let him we'll have another holocaust right here. He wants power. He could give two shytes about America unless it affects his money. He's got all the money anyone could want. Now he wants power and he's telling everyone exactly what they want to hear... just like Hitler did... in order to get that power. Do I think any of the Democrats are a better ch

oice? Hell no. Do I think there has to be someone more qualified and less megalomaniacal than Trump? Hell yes. He's a Nazi. Elect him and you'll see true terror in America.

Who will you vote for?

Please read my last post. Have you been there? Have you interacted with the Taliban, or Al-Qaeda? I have, and I can tell you with first hand knowledge that while most of your statement is true, you are quite wrong in your second sentence. They hate our lifestyle, our freedoms, our hedonistic vision of life. Our ability to think freely outside of religious influence. No sir, you are wrong. They hate us for what we stand for, because we stand outside of their interpretation of the Quran. 

Absolutely right Nuki. Further I for one would like to see a president with some sort of military experience. Sure does rule out Obama, Hillarious, and Donald.

Absolutely right Nuki. Further I for one would like to see a president with some sort of military experience. Sure does rule out Obama, Hillarious, and Donald.

I wish Obama hasn't made it a point to ruin Patreaus's reputation. I met the guy while I was on ISAF. He was smart, not just in the military aspect, and was a stand up guy despite his debacle with that journalist. The rumor on base was that he was considering a campaign. He would have absolutely been the President this country needs. He had honor, which is why he didn't even bother trying to save his reputation when the smear campaign got released. Many of us believed Obama did it to keep him from running, because he knew he was a serious threat to reelection. 

He was a soldiers General, the rare officer that doesn't hide behind their brass.The crazy thing is, despite his affair, he could probably still make a run at it, but his code won't allow it I don't think. 

• Upvote 3

K98, Being the president isn't about money and never has been (400,000 really not that much) it has always been about the POWER. Trump has the balls to get on country back on track. Do I ever want to drink a beer with him no way in hell. But he has the balls to stand up to all the behind the scenes BS becouse he not a PC type of person. Cruz and Rubio would be great follow ups but they are professional politicians and couldn't get anything changed. My belief. I think nazism could never happen in our country our own military would not take out American citizens. Way over exaggerated. IMO. American citizens have more gun power. Maybe not firepower. Like I said before I eat lamb and so does everyone I associate with.

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 2

K98, Being the president isn't about money and never has been (400,000 really not that much) it has always been about the POWER. Trump has the balls to get on country back on track. Do I ever want to drink a beer with him no way in hell. But he has the balls to stand up to all the behind the scenes BS becouse he not a PC type of person. Cruz and Rubio would be great follow ups but they are professional politicians and couldn't get anything changed. My belief. I think nazism could never happen in our country our own military would not take out American citizens. Way over exaggerated. IMO. American citizens have more gun power. Maybe not firepower. Like I said before I eat lamb and so does everyone I associate with.

FWD

GO RV

cant drink beer with trump. saw article years ago he does not drink at all, no wine or anything,

clouds the thoughts fyi

And i think what he is doing is saying what everyone whispers about, ohhh look ohhh no

but they never say it

i would love to tell a story here but i can't i dont think cause yes it would open your eyes if you took it the right way

i am some one who says it like it is

to me its not religion or color i dont care

if you are a ?????? twit your a twit

dont really care about anything else

and yes i tested my theory with a few friends

and yes they were coloured,

the problem is the way the govts want you to see it

ok better stop opening another can of worms

i blah blah a lot 

• Upvote 1

Nope... all sheep are idiots. If you give carte blanche to Trump you'll see concentration camps in America before too long. He's not just saying what a lot of you are thinking.... if you let him we'll have another holocaust right here. He wants power. He could give two shytes about America unless it affects his money. He's got all the money anyone could want. Now he wants power and he's telling everyone exactly what they want to hear... just like Hitler did... in order to get that power. Do I think any of the Democrats are a better choice? Hell no. Do I think there has to be someone more qualified and less megalomaniacal than Trump? Hell yes. He's a Nazi. Elect him and you'll see true terror in America.  

You know Mr. Woody any time you regress to name calling it shows  a very immature attitude and very little substance to your argument.  Of course any person running for President of the United States is looking for power.  They want to change things in their favor and for what they think is right.  They will never please everyone and some never please their own kind.  Look how many have left the Obama camp.  Personally, I believe Obama is by far the worst President we have ever had.  I would give my life right now for the promise that the likes of him would never grace the office again.  He is a disgrace and it can be proved.  Unfortunately what he has proved without a doubt is that there is not a single country on this earth that is run by a black leader that is prospering.  If I am wrong I'm sure I will be corrected.  He has 7 years as the most powerful man on this earth and we are the worse off for it.  And yes, all of us are.  But nonetheless, he aspired to the office and as much as I dislike him I must admit he has to be smart to get there.  His first campaign was almost flawless.  But that does not make a Commander in Chief.  I am seriously off track here.  When you start calling people you don't even know "idiots", you are out of line.  Maybe it's not right to be a sheep.  I happen to agree with you on that one but that doesn't give you the right to call people names because of it.  You call trump a Nazi.  Why, just because you don't like him?..So don't like him.  That doesn't make him a Nazi.  And every German that was a Nazi didn't believe in concentration camps.  I could go on but I've made my point.  You're an Administrator here and I expect more from you.  By the way, I've seen true terror in America.  I live just a few miles from the San Bernardino attacks.  Right in my backyard.

• Upvote 2

Fact: In order for the Federal government to effectively be pro-active against the terrorist - Many aspects of America liberty must be surrendered.

Can anyone see that happening?

Is that true if we fight the fight on their territory?  If we unleash our Military we can do whatever we choose.  Most of the World is against terrorism and isis.  Let's get out of the sand box  and take off the restraints.

• Upvote 1

THANKS

Now that was funny.

***///

Our pleasure, MIT... :tiphat:

we were getting pretty sick and tired of being told we have to turn the other cheek

FAILURE is NOT AN OPTION when it comes to radical muslim terrorists regardless of age / gender ! 

I don't buy into that turn the other cheek stuff.

The KJV was written by a ruling monarch, with cooperation from the only other power freak of the time, the Vatican.

Certain key verses were translated to offer a very intentional agenda.

And it worked, for 1000 years.

Unfortunately, another verse they didn't bother with is now turning a lot of their deception upside down, 

In the end, all will be revealed, or something like that, and I do believe we are in the end of days, life as we have known it will be forever be altered.

I was raised a Rebublican. Been one most of my life. BUT, I'm not a Nazi. Trump is playing by the Hitler and Goebbels "How to get power and keep it" playbook. The similarities are far too strong to overlook. It wasn't right in the 20's to 40's and it's not right now. He's a fascist Nazi plain and simple. You people think it's ok because like the Jews the Muslims have been demonized by the actions of less than 1% of their people and the American media. When he's done with the Muslims and the Mexicans in America where do you think he'll turn next? That's right sheep...look in the mirror. Baaa baaa baaa and Sieg Heil... idiots!

I usually agree with most everything you say, but I think you need to check your emotion.

Just because the Nazi's aimed before squeezing the trigger, does that mean we are supposed to just point in the general direction, or we will be just like the freaking Nazis?

The commies want to take everything you have and only let you keep what they want you to have, does that mean we have to abolish social security and all welfare or we are just like the commies?

That is just as freaking ridiculous as your claim that if we keep an eye one the single source of fanatic Muslim terrorists that will make us freaking Nazis.

You might want to contemplate the difference between common sense and political correct stupidity.

TSA will strip search a disabled 90 year old, and let the towel head just pass right through, then wonder why the plane blew up.

sheesh....

Nope... all sheep are idiots. If you give carte blanche to Trump you'll see concentration camps in America before too long. He's not just saying what a lot of you are thinking.... if you let him we'll have another holocaust right here. He wants power. He could give two shytes about America unless it affects his money. He's got all the money anyone could want. Now he wants power and he's telling everyone exactly what they want to hear... just like Hitler did... in order to get that power. Do I think any of the Democrats are a better choice? Hell no. Do I think there has to be someone more qualified and less megalomaniacal than Trump? Hell yes. He's a Nazi. Elect him and you'll see true terror in America.  

Who said ANYTHING about giving ANYONE carte blanche?

Getting an outsider like Trump elected is all about Americans finally throwing off the oppression from both tyrannical political parties that are destroying America.

The purpose of a POTUS is not, and never has been, absolute power, it's only the last two, one from each "side", that have destroyed the structure.

I'm not even going to get into how they had help from the corrupted politicians.

Trump is the ONLY candidate the elites are losing sleep over, the only one they wont be able to buy.

How many times have I, or someone else, talked about educating Americans to the reality of the constitution, amendments, limitations, rights, responsibilities, and perspective of what we were supposed to be?

How is it you ignore 90% of the message, twist the 10% into something absurd, and then claim to be different than the libtards and cons that have been doing that exact same BS for 100 years?

I have to say I am still not sold on any candidate, and everyone's opinion belongs to themselves, I only find it amazing when folks take a realistic concept and twist it into something it was never meant to be.

This is EXACTLY why America is so screwed up, anything that makes sense is destroyed by some chicken little running around shouting bs in a hysterical snit.

Fact: In order for the Federal government to effectively be pro-active against the terrorist - Many aspects of America liberty must be surrendered.

Can anyone see that happening?

Just the opposite.

Everyone needs to arm themselves and keep an open eye.

If five people were busted for dealing drugs the cops would get a warrant and raid the house.

Why is it if a mosque creates five terrorists we need to ignore the source?

Exactly WHOM is the stupid one? 

• Upvote 6

You know Mr. Woody any time you regress to name calling it shows  a very immature attitude and very little substance to your argument.  Of course any person running for President of the United States is looking for power.  They want to change things in their favor and for what they think is right.  They will never please everyone and some never please their own kind.  Look how many have left the Obama camp.  Personally, I believe Obama is by far the worst President we have ever had.  I would give my life right now for the promise that the likes of him would never grace the office again.  He is a disgrace and it can be proved.  Unfortunately what he has proved without a doubt is that there is not a single country on this earth that is run by a black leader that is prospering.  If I am wrong I'm sure I will be corrected.  He has 7 years as the most powerful man on this earth and we are the worse off for it.  And yes, all of us are.  But nonetheless, he aspired to the office and as much as I dislike him I must admit he has to be smart to get there.  His first campaign was almost flawless.  But that does not make a Commander in Chief.  I am seriously off track here.  When you start calling people you don't even know "idiots", you are out of line.  Maybe it's not right to be a sheep.  I happen to agree with you on that one but that doesn't give you the right to call people names because of it.  You call trump a Nazi.  Why, just because you don't like him?..So don't like him.  That doesn't make him a Nazi.  And every German that was a Nazi didn't believe in concentration camps.  I could go on but I've made my point.  You're an Administrator here and I expect more from you.  By the way, I've seen true terror in America.  I live just a few miles from the San Bernardino attacks.  Right in my backyard.

WOW dude ..."WELL SAID"     :bravo:     Very Well Said......Amen and all that goes with it.   :bravo:

• Upvote 3

this conversation is mute.  k98 is right.  so much so that HRC is a shoo in, landslide winner over The Donald (if he actually does get the nomination).  TD will only be a spoiler and the GOP will, ONCE AGAIN, have backed the wrong candidate.  and, ONCE AGAIN, republicans will cry over spilled over milk for 8 more years thinking about what coud have been have they backed a candidate that actually had a chance.  Trump or anyone spouting his brand of predjduce and insanity will never be able to convine the new voting demogtaphic that they should put an meglomaniac in office.  it's a dead horse.  you can go on and on about how he will "put the country right" but all he will do is put us back 200 years, from which we may never emerge again.  he is a circus act, a reality TV clown with narrcisituc arrogance and elitist attitudes that will put all of you "trumpers" out there joining every attempt to impeach him in his first year.  but, not to worry, as he has NO CHANCE of ever being president.  THANK GOD!!  as it stands if it's between these two we will have a democrat woman running the USA.  you know, the one has actually has experience and political contacts globally, the one has has BEEN THERE.  the one who dwarfs Trump in evert catagory when it comes to running a country, not aTV show.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

this conversation is mute.  k98 is right.  so much so that HRC is a shoo in, landslide winner over The Donald (if he actually does get the nomination).  TD will only be a spoiler and the GOP will, ONCE AGAIN, have backed the wrong candidate.  and, ONCE AGAIN, republicans will cry over spilled over milk for 8 more years thinking about what coud have been have they backed a candidate that actually had a chance.  Trump or anyone spouting his brand of predjduce and insanity will never be able to convine the new voting demogtaphic that they should put an meglomaniac in office.  it's a dead horse.  you can go on and on about how he will "put the country right" but all he will do is put us back 200 years, from which we may never emerge again.  he is a circus act, a reality TV clown with narrcisituc arrogance and elitist attitudes that will put all of you "trumpers" out there joining every attempt to impeach him in his first year.  but, not to worry, as he has NO CHANCE of ever being president.  THANK GOD!!  as it stands if it's between these two we will have a democrat woman running the USA.  you know, the one has actually has experience and political contacts globally, the one has has BEEN THERE.  the one who dwarfs Trump in evert catagory when it comes to running a country, not aTV show.

hahahahaha...roflmao....

"political experience and global contacts"

Holy crap, do you even understand what those words mean when use in reference to that hag?

If you did, you would realize the oxymoron.

She is easily one of the most corrupted, dishonest, abusive, vile humans to be on the wrong side of prison bars alive.

She destroyed the reputations of women that were molested by her husband, while squawking about women rights.

She was accepting "donations" from hostile foreign governments to help them out, while promising to protect America.

Anyone that vote for her is either mentally ill, or hates America.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I wish Obama hasn't made it a point to ruin Patreaus's reputation. I met the guy while I was on ISAF. He was smart, not just in the military aspect, and was a stand up guy despite his debacle with that journalist. The rumor on base was that he was considering a campaign. He would have absolutely been the President this country needs. He had honor, which is why he didn't even bother trying to save his reputation when the smear campaign got released. Many of us believed Obama did it to keep him from running, because he knew he was a serious threat to reelection. 

He was a soldiers General, the rare officer that doesn't hide behind their brass.The crazy thing is, despite his affair, he could probably still make a run at it, but his code won't allow it I don't think. 

Once again I concur Nuki... Very good post. +1 ... I wish I could give more.

• Upvote 1

hahahahaha...roflmao....

"political experience and global contacts"

Holy crap, do you even understand what those words mean when use in reference to that hag?

If you did, you would realize the oxymoron.

She is easily one of the most corrupted, dishonest, abusive, vile humans to be on the wrong side of prison bars alive.

She destroyed the reputations of women that were molested by her husband, while squawking about women rights.

She was accepting "donations" from hostile foreign governments to help them out, while promising to protect America.

Anyone that vote for her is either mentally ill, or hates America.

so, even though you don't say it i asume by your statement above that you would vote for The D.?  if so then  it would appear by your comments that the only one in need of mental help would be you... i think the consenses is that EVEN HRC would be better than the freakazoid Donald.  that's how ridiculous the D. is...  so your rant is ridiculous just like your "insights"... 

Edited by aaanth
  • Downvote 3

so, even though you don't say it i asume by your statement above that you would vote for The D.?  if so then  it would appear by your comments that the only one in need of mental help would be you... i think the consenses is that EVEN HRC would be better than the freakazoid Donald.  that's how ridiculous the D. is...  so your rant is ridiculous just like your "insights"... 

Ignorance must be bliss.

You obviously don't have a clue of how I can rant, but no worries, you are not worth the effort.

It's as simple as day and night.

Aside from your worn out libtard tactic of desperately trying to put words into other peoples mouth's, your peabrain conclusion is a direct result of your fanatic devotion to the brain washing from MSNBC, CNN, NBC, and all the other lame stream media "opinion maker" propaganda.

Whether or not Trump is on the ballot is immaterial form the the reality that putting hildabeast in DC would be the total destruction of America.

If you are too polarized, too consumed with hate for Christians, and too crippled by agenda to see it, I'm not going to waste anymore time with you.

you are hopeless.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

What's to criticize about Obama fighting isis.  He isn't doing anything to stop them but hoping they will go away.  He'll go down as worst president in "WORLDS"  history.   He flat out said there is NO STRATEGY.  Then later says we are doing it our way, rather his way.  Which is no way and isis grows. It's been anonymous to shut down their cyber accounts.   Even a peon like me knows to shut down their accounts and cut their funding.  But wait, what happens now when one of NATO's is helping funding isis.  Helloooooo.....just like France buying oil when Iraq had sanctions.  So will we find out that the US also has been buying oil from isis?  I surely hope not.  This world is full of lies and deceit and the US is not exempt.  Looks like it's time to pull the reigns in on the government and tell them they are not too big to fail cause their doing it right now.  

• Upvote 5

You know what's wrong with most of all this conversation is what;s called the Electoral College.  If you're a Repub in CA like me it doesn't matter who we vote for because all of our 55 Electoral votes will go to the Dems (Hillarious).  How fair is that.  Not her fault but it still sucks.  How many people do you all think don't even bother to vote at all knowing their vote for President will not even count and a lot of Dems don't vote because they think their vote doesn't matter since all the Presidential Electoral votes will go to the Dems because we have so many people in this State looking for the free handouts.  What I'm getting at is when they don't vote for Pres they don't vote for all the other things on the ballot.  We need to get rid of all the parties and let people run on whatever they believe, but I know it will never happen.  I also know the Repubs are being too stubborn to change with the times.  Marijuana being the big one.  I may not think it should be legal, but I can see what;s going on in the rest of the Country and what the people are doing and what they want.  Until we change and get with it we will never win the White House back.  Trump is really an Independent but has to pick a party to get the exposure.  We're not really sure what Trump will do as Pres BUT we are positive what Hillarious will do.  And none of it is good.  If you want to vote for her because she is a Dem that's one thing but if you really think she is a good person and has no involvement in any of the scandals in the Clintons life, you really should see a Doctor.  The Clintons are directly responsible for the deaths of more than a dozen and probably two dozen people.  Have any of you thought about the family of Ambassador Stevens.  I'm sorry I don't know the names of the other three that were killed but I still care about them and their families.  It's disgusting that they asked for extra security and were refused.  Like the money was coming out of her pocket.  We pay for it.  I don't want to see one of our people hurt or killed.  Especially over money.  She makes me sick.  I could go on but I won't.  So all you Dems go ahead and neg away.  I'm ready and I can take it.  And I expect it.  Have at it.  And Thank you.

DW

• Upvote 7

A lot of people are getting into the name calling and just being plain ugly on both sides of this argument. All one really has to do is research the New World Order to find out what is really going on. It is splitting our house(country) in two. Pitting on side against the other, to include families. Yet it is true that 'a house divided can not stand'. Before anyone goes off and speak of conspiracy theories, may I suggest that you review some of our last (to include the one in office now) presidents peaches and references to the New World Order? Then come back and we'll see if you come back with the same train as thought as you have now. I'm sure some will, especially with the name calling but I think at least some will see things from a totally different perspective. The U.S. Is in a tailspin from which I am sure it can never recover. Just from reading most post here in this thread.....we're already divided and it's getting worse with each passing day. God Help Us All. If you don't believe in God, it is your choice, I respect that then whatever you do believe in I hope it helps you because as we all draw our last dying breath, we'll all going to find out the Truth.

• Upvote 4

Ignorance must be bliss.

You obviously don't have a clue of how I can rant, but no worries, you are not worth the effort.

It's as simple as day and night.

Aside from your worn out libtard tactic of desperately trying to put words into other peoples mouth's, your peabrain conclusion is a direct result of your fanatic devotion to the brain washing from MSNBC, CNN, NBC, and all the other lame stream media "opinion maker" propaganda.

Whether or not Trump is on the ballot is immaterial form the the reality that putting hildabeast in DC would be the total destruction of America.

If you are too polarized, too consumed with hate for Christians, and too crippled by agenda to see it, I'm not going to waste anymore time with you.

you are hopeless.

like i said...  mental health is obviously a big (or little, as in brain) issue with you personally.  you should seek help before you continue to polute these pages...  just sayin' dude...  check in for a 72 hour watch...  might be good for you.  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6