Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Republican candidate Trump calls to target the families of ISIS fighters

k98nights

I'm all for protecting ourselves and the sanctity of the world we live in but for the record we started this. They don't want to kill us because we are so cool or great they want to kill us because of all the havoc we have wreaked in the Middle East for the last 30 years. It's about cause and effect. Our government started messing around over there to secure their resources at the behest of big oil and now the hornets nest has gotten stirred up and this is backlash. Anyone who thinks we didn't have anything to do with it needs to take a history lesson. Most people think we went into Iraq because of the World Trade Center bombings. Fact: there were no Iraqis involved in that massacre. There were however 12 Saudi Arabians on those planes. Why didn't we bomb Saudi Arabia? I'll tell you, because Bush was in bed with the Saudis. People will believe anything but the truth is still the truth

Please read my last post. Have you been there? Have you interacted with the Taliban, or Al-Qaeda? I have, and I can tell you with first hand knowledge that while most of your statement is true, you are quite wrong in your second sentence. They hate our lifestyle, our freedoms, our hedonistic vision of life. Our ability to think freely outside of religious influence. No sir, you are wrong. They hate us for what we stand for, because we stand outside of their interpretation of the Quran. 

Edited by Nuki
  • Upvote 6

it' is comments and quotes like these that will assure that a democrat will be in the White House again.  The Donald is The Idiot!  I'm sure every time he says something like this Hillarious is just licking her chops!  the guy is a circus act, good for reality T.V. but absolutely nuts to think he could run this country.  sorry, neg me out if you want but he is insuring that the republican party will become extinct in short order.  he may be able to be succesful at making money, and kids, but running a country?  with that personality and with that agenda?  he is a joke, AND is completely making a mockery of any other GOP candidate to have a chance...

Edited by aaanth
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

So Sgt. Fury, I guess if your father, or brother or even your cousin goes on a rampage, you become fair game. Is that what people here are saying. You are guilty of your families sins. Crush. Kill. Destroy. Yup that's mighty Christian of you.... What a sad story it has become.

B/A 

you know part of the plan i believe also is to judge your selves, fight each other on right and wrong,

sorry but only god knows all the correct answers, 

all i know if they want to fight(the terrorists )

then i say lets fight,

its sad every day what i see going on in this world, sick, yes many innocents,

what is right or wrong, enough is enough.

time to end the game right or wrong

bless everyone 

cause the world is going to hell in a hand basket 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So Sgt. Fury, I guess if your father, or brother or even your cousin goes on a rampage, you become fair game. Is that what people here are saying. You are guilty of your families sins. Crush. Kill. Destroy. Yup that's mighty Christian of you.... What a sad story it has become.

***///

Wow...    grasping at the straws of desperation much to make yer point, BA...? <_<

If we're wearing an IED vest, or carrying a weapon and yelling allah-uh akhbar!, then by all means take us out !

You can stop trying to justify your fellow Americans being slaughtered by radicalized muslim women & children now....

US or them.... TRUTH.

Allowing them to slaughter all of US would leave them to inherit the Earth...

and we're here to tell you:

THAT'S NOT THE PLAN.

***///

In other news.... seeing as how this is a TRUMP thread....

TRUMP T.V. NOTE:  Tonight on The HISTORY Channel at 9:00 p.m. eastern

"The Making of Trump"

Love him or hate him or just curious about him, this may be interesting for some.

Re-Broadcasting: Sat @ 1:01 a.m.,  Wed @ 8:00 p.m.,  Thu @ 12:01 a.m.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

US or them.... TRUTH.

Allowing them to slaughter all of US would leave them to inherit the Earth...

and we're here to tell you:

THAT'S NOT THE PLAN.

WELL SAID LADIES............. :bravo:   :salute:   :bravo:   :salute:  :bravo: 

I have to agree. If that's what it has to come down to......so be it.   

Don't mess with us and we won't mess with you. :cowboy1:    :butt-kicking: 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

***///

FYI :  The Special Agent in Charge of the San Bernardino massacre was finally 'allowed' to FINALLY say out loud that-

based on his findings - they can now call it a "TERROR ATTACK"...

Not a radical muslim terror attack by any means, oh, no can't say THAT !  <_<

Even though this monsterous radical muslim WOMAN vowed allegiance to al baghdadi himself  before she and her RADICAL MUSLIM TERRORIST husband slaughtered all these Americans....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

***///

Our pleasure, MIT... :tiphat:

we were getting pretty sick and tired of being told we have to turn the other cheek

whilst EVIL BE ALLOWED TO PREVAIL 

just because our emotions are being preyed upon by scum USING women & children to do their dirty work...

the sin in that is on THEM -- not on US because we're forced to defend ourselves !

FAILURE is NOT AN OPTION when it comes to radical muslim terrorists regardless of age / gender ! 

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Interesting how when Trump decided to run everyone here was on the bandwagon, including Adam, etc...The guy's kicking a--, taking names...and people blink. It's what's wrong with this country, people are inherently prejudice and weak-minded, but won't call THEMSELVES on it...and end up falling in line to the masses. Human nature in action.

I was raised a Rebublican. Been one most of my life. BUT, I'm not a Nazi. Trump is playing by the Hitler and Goebbels "How to get power and keep it" playbook. The similarities are far too strong to overlook. It wasn't right in the 20's to 40's and it's not right now. He's a fascist Nazi plain and simple. You people think it's ok because like the Jews the Muslims have been demonized by the actions of less than 1% of their people and the American media. When he's done with the Muslims and the Mexicans in America where do you think he'll turn next? That's right sheep...look in the mirror. Baaa baaa baaa and Sieg Heil... idiots!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

...When he's done with the Muslims and the Mexicans in America where do you think he'll turn next? That's right sheep...look in the mirror. Baaa baaa baaa and Sieg Heil... idiots!

***///

Good eye, K98... we're also of the age where we've 'been-there-seen-that'...

the culture and seeds of desperation wrought by evil in Our Republic is causing many to reach out blindly...

.. to yet another 'false prophet'....?

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

***///

FYI :  The Special Agent in Charge of the San Bernardino massacre was finally 'allowed' to FINALLY say out loud that-

based on his findings - they can now call it a "TERROR ATTACK"...

Not a radical muslim terror attack by any means, oh, no can't say THAT !  <_<

Even though this monsterous radical muslim WOMAN vowed allegiance to al baghdadi himself  before she and her RADICAL MUSLIM TERRORIST husband slaughtered all these Americans....

But has obumer said it yet. Has he made a speech saying it was a terror attack? 

K98Nights... You are exactly right. I'm stunned that all these "Good People" are calling for the slaughter of the innocent because a very few sick individuals are waging war. As I stated, there people here saying if someone's brother, cousin or even sister goes out on a rampage then their entire family should be held accountable. I wonder how they would see it if suddenly they became fair game because their wacked-out family member went off the deep end. It is truly amazing that anyone would suggest we become as evil as the evil-doers themselves.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I was raised a Rebublican. Been one most of my life. BUT, I'm not a Nazi. Trump is playing by the Hitler and Goebbels "How to get power and keep it" playbook. The similarities are far too strong to overlook. It wasn't right in the 20's to 40's and it's not right now. He's a fascist Nazi plain and simple. You people think it's ok because like the Jews the Muslims have been demonized by the actions of less than 1% of their people and the American media. When he's done with the Muslims and the Mexicans in America where do you think he'll turn next? That's right sheep...look in the mirror. Baaa baaa baaa and Sieg Heil... idiots!

Oh k98nights... do I have a presidential candidate for you (or maybe you're already a fan... you are spouting his propaganda). Is this really the way you see it?

A laughable and disgusting exaggeration.

Fascism is not a defense but an OFFENSE to total power grab. We are in the unenviable position of having to DEFEND ourselves from the PC culture that allows radical Muslims and illegal aliens to run amuck, the racist radicals (#BLM) that seethe with hatred for whites and cops, and a corrupt government and media that encourages and distorts these very real threats. Trump has the balls to say what we're thinking. Is he our candidate? Probably not but its too soon to tell. Right now he's our Anti-PC Terminator. NO ONE HERE IS CALLING FOR THE SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENTS (except the radical Muslims and a few social justice warriortards). Where's your condemnation of them? Get a grip, Woody. Calling for common sense scrutiny of Muslims (some of whom really do want to kill us), securing our borders (like any other country that values knowing who comes and goes) and enforcing our laws (unlike the degenerate POS potus we have now) is not fascism or Naziism. It's REALISM.

• Upvote 7

Nuki, reread my post. You may be right that they hate us for all the things we take for granted and enjoy , but it didn't start out like that. Al Qaeda and the taliban and ISIS are all the backlash created from 30 years of ----ing with the Middle East. If the tables were turned I would be doing the same thing as they are. We drew first blood and it started even before the CIA trained Saddam Hussein and put him in power in Iraq. He was our junkyard dog until he wasn't, then things went from bad to worse and when he started messing with the money, then we went in and took him out. Yeah they hate us and all we stand for, but not just because. The west spawned this evil through our actions and now we must destroy this belief and all who support it so the world will be a safer place. I just wish it would happen sooner than later cause I have a lot of dinar lol.

Mr.unlikely I belive they have been at war with each other for thousands of years , eventually their spawn would have made it here. There are peacefull Muslims but they don't dare stand up for themselves for fear of the same fate the radicals put on everyone. Tired of the way politicians act everyone looses except the lobbyist. Our country is so far gone we need extreme measures.

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 3

I'm curious K98.  Just to understand what you said here.  Are you calling all Repubs idiots?

I'm curious K98.  Just to understand what you said here.  Are you calling all Repubs idiots?

Nope... all sheep are idiots. If you give carte blanche to Trump you'll see concentration camps in America before too long. He's not just saying what a lot of you are thinking.... if you let him we'll have another holocaust right here. He wants power. He could give two shytes about America unless it affects his money. He's got all the money anyone could want. Now he wants power and he's telling everyone exactly what they want to hear... just like Hitler did... in order to get that power. Do I think any of the Democrats are a better choice? Hell no. Do I think there has to be someone more qualified and less megalomaniacal than Trump? Hell yes. He's a Nazi. Elect him and you'll see true terror in America.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

How do you propose protecting your family Rick1500? Your way of thinking or posing that CNN question is twisted as the news they produce. What's wrong with making. Sure that family receives the boot out of our country if in fact they knew and hid the fact that their father, husband, dad, etc. was going to commit such a crime? And just how do you propose protecting your family? You going to call your neighbors family over for assistance? They have the guns. Right?