Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Republican candidate Trump calls to target the families of ISIS fighters

k98nights

yep agreed

Rick the way i would deal with it is simple math, he who did that to my family, would be first, no innocents would be touched, but if they turned around and 

told me revenge would be taken for what i did to their dad,

on me 

well guess what, i am going down for 1 so i would greatly consider go down for all

as nykevin said, different circumstances require different measures and or action

always remember for every action there is always a reaction

peace and love

davis

Exactly. Davis, exactly. I would have that same approach. Then I would seek God's mercy and grace. 

• Upvote 2

Sad you voted obummer twice. He is pretty much why I dislike politicians so much now. Politicians will always be the same at least Trump came out and said he bought off Killary for his own benifit. That's why Washington DC is putting out more millionaires than the most high tech places in our country. Personally I have a problem with being lied to by professional liars. If your proud of voting for all the past winner's of the presidential office. You need to work harder. Just sayin.

The point I'm making to you is.......I'm not a Democrat or a Republican.....so please avoid jumping to conclusions.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I think it was Hitler who said it's the ultimate solution including the families... How did that work for him? Funny how history repeats itself. Until they were whipped into a frenzy most Germans would not have endorsed mass murder. And here we are, God fearing Americans calling for mass slaughter. And somehow they justify it... WWJD? Sad days indeed.

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

***///

BOSTONANGLER -- the Jews and other ethnicities targeted by the nazis for mass genocide were NOT going

after any Germans, slaughtering them for their beliefs, bombing them to smithereens, severing their heads,

murdering German women & children, etc...  these radical muslim terrorists ARE.

And they have left the 'civilised' world no other option --  THEIR rules... NOT ours . :angry:

We are NOT waging 'mass extermination' on all muslims.  Get a grip.   <_<

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Trump brags about his politician purchasing history.  Well if he got elected that would truly be a bonus for himself.  He can buy himself off.....double dip, so to speak.  Rabble rousing opportunist....I like that.   :D  Howdy, WHN.....let me have it.   :lol:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

The point I'm making to you is.......I'm not a Democrat or a Republican.....so please avoid jumping to conclusions. :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Most people flush a floater.

Trump brags about his politician purchasing history. Well if he got elected that would truly be a bonus for himself. He can buy himself off.....double dip, so to speak. Rabble rousing opportunist....I like that. :D Howdy, WHN.....let me have it. :lol:

GO RV, then BV

They all do it open your eyes you might learn something.

He's honest enough to tell you what's going on. Some people's children

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 5

They all do it open your eyes you might learn something.

He's honest enough to tell you what's going on. Some people's children

Hahahaha.....Okay then.  He's crooked, but he's openly crooked.....I think I'll vote for him.   :blink:   For our sakes, I hope the rest of his supporters have a better reason than yours.  

GO RV, then BV

Hahahaha.....Okay then. He's crooked, but he's openly crooked.....I think I'll vote for him. :blink: For our sakes, I hope the rest of his supporters have a better reason than yours.

GO RV, then BV

Keep your blinders on little sheep all politicians will tell you what you think you want to hear and then stab you in the back. For their own agenda it takes a pretty small person that can't see what happens every day in our political world.

Trump wants a strong America not a week passive, scared, politically correct BS and apologize for being a strong society.

Go back to mommy's basement.

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 6

I don't think The Don meant it quite like that. I took it like if we boom a terrorist house and family happens to be in it. Then so be it. As far as our government goes, it's so corrupt it needs a total over haul. And that's just not going to happen without term limits.

• Upvote 3

I was in Salerno in '04. Back then it was literally the tip of the spear. The wild west as many called it. I was a contractor for KBR like so many civilians. Long before I got a clearance and started doing the high dollar stuff. We would do safety briefings about the Taliban, and how to interact with the locals and such. I made many friends of my locals. People I miss all the time, that I will likely never see again. They told me how the jihadists would threaten their children, their wives, fathers, uncles, etc. It was later, after I got my clearance and starting doing things a little more proactive in the war on terror, that myself, and several other DoD guys, were told that eventually we would be targets. That someday they will literally come to our door step and kill our families for the work we've done helping the US military. Even Bin Laden publicly stated that all contractors are to be considered enemies.

I'm not here to sell anyone on Trump. To me he is the result of a polarization, and to a certain effect the extreme counter-swing to in the pendulum of bureaucracy that has swung too far to one side. However he is one of the few that seems to understand, that these people can not be fought on the politically correct, Geneva Convention-safe, terms in which we do business lately. These people have no qualms with killing your sons or daughters, they do not operate on any rules of engagement. It's all fair game. No, they aren't the boogie men. But they are an evil that believe they are doing gods work. Until you've looked evil right in the eye, you might not be able to fully grasp what you're up against. 

It's time to re-think how we approach this. Hearts and minds will take 50 years to work, but it will work. However that won't stop the countless lives lost until we win them over to our side. Maybe its time we give them a reason to fear us. Because lets face it, if they want to make it dirty, then we could do dirty a whole lot better than they can. Trump might be on to something here. 

Edited by Nuki
  • Upvote 9

Sgt. Fury... I pray for your soul.

***///

We're more than good with Our Lord,

but, hey, we aren't responsible for what you choose to do with your time, there, BA.

Pretty sure God would not want US to sit there and be murdered by some evil,

regardless of age / gender.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 6

Trump brags about his politician purchasing history.  Well if he got elected that would truly be a bonus for himself.  He can buy himself off.....double dip, so to speak.  Rabble rousing opportunist....I like that.   :D  Howdy, WHN.....let me have it.   :lol:

GO RV, then BV

It's amusing that you still don't realize you've just described the current regime. Trump has all the money he'll ever need. He's the only candidate that hasn't asked me for a penny. Here's what you don't get... Trump is our MURDER WEAPON. The GOP elite is our FIRST victim!
  • Upvote 5

I'm all for protecting ourselves and the sanctity of the world we live in but for the record we started this. They don't want to kill us because we are so cool or great they want to kill us because of all the havoc we have wreaked in the Middle East for the last 30 years. It's about cause and effect. Our government started messing around over there to secure their resources at the behest of big oil and now the hornets nest has gotten stirred up and this is backlash. Anyone who thinks we didn't have anything to do with it needs to take a history lesson. Most people think we went into Iraq because of the World Trade Center bombings. Fact: there were no Iraqis involved in that massacre. There were however 12 Saudi Arabians on those planes. Why didn't we bomb Saudi Arabia? I'll tell you, because Bush was in bed with the Saudis. People will believe anything but the truth is still the truth

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I'm all for protecting ourselves and the sanctity of the world we live in but for the record we started this. They don't want to kill us because we are so cool or great they want to kill us because of all the havoc we have wreaked in the Middle East for the last 30 years. It's about cause and effect. Our government started messing around over there to secure their resources at the behest of big oil and now the hornets nest has gotten stirred up and this is backlash. Anyone who thinks we didn't have anything to do with it needs to take a history lesson. Most people think we went into Iraq because of the World Trade Center bombings. Fact: there were no Iraqis involved in that massacre. There were however 12 Saudi Arabians on those planes. Why didn't we bomb Saudi Arabia? I'll tell you, because Bush was in bed with the Saudis. People will believe anything but the truth is still the truth

yes sir fully agree

but the fight now as started, and we as the world must fight back,

even though yes the US started the bullying, i have to agree,

history was a great lesson

which will be repeated one day

always is

• Upvote 3

More lunacy from the squirrels nest.  So if I use Donald's line of thinking......I must assume his smoking hot daughter is also an idiot.   :facepalm: 

GO RV, then BV 

Hahaha  You got a lot of smoking hot negs for that one Shabs.  Hahahaha

• Upvote 4