Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Republican candidate Trump calls to target the families of ISIS fighters

k98nights

***///

That radicalized monster in San Bernadino even posted on his website that he and his SISTER as well as friends were

all taking target practice in the back yard regularly...

The family home was an IED factory !

Yuh... it's a family affair...

then he brings his radicalized wife over here to complete the family of radicalized jihadists...

then they attack and massacre US.

The only reason they left the brand new baby with friends is because she was too small to strap a bomb to....

• Upvote 4

Shabilicious and Jaygo hope your Scum Killary and Sanders don't win.

I haven't made any decisions on who I'm voting for.  If you haven't noticed.....neither party has chosen a candidate.  I can say with all kinds of certainty....I will never vote for Trump.  There are some interesting candidates to choose from though.  As I've said many times on here, once I was old enough to vote in the early 80's.....every candidate I've ever voted for has won the presidency.   

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't know what to say, so here's a falafel recipe.

Ingredients

1 pound (about 2 cups) dry chickpeas/garbanzo beans - you must start with dry, do NOT substitute canned, they will not work!
1 small onion, roughly chopped
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
3-5 cloves garlic (I prefer roasted)
1 1/2 tbsp flour
1 3/4 tsp salt
2 tsp cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
Pinch of ground cardamom
Vegetable oil for frying (grapeseed, canola, and peanut oil work well)
You will also need

Food processor, skillet
Servings: 30-34 falafels

Pour the chickpeas into a large bowl and cover them by about 3 inches of cold water. Let them soak overnight. They will double in size as they soak – you will have between 4 and 5 cups of beans after soaking.

Drain and rinse the garbanzo beans well. Pour them into your food processor along with the chopped onion, garlic cloves, parsley, flour, salt, cumin, ground coriander, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and cardamom.

Pulse all ingredients together until a rough, coarse meal forms. Scrape the sides of the processor periodically and push the mixture down the sides. Process till the mixture is somewhere between the texture of couscous and a paste. You want the mixture to hold together, and a more paste-like consistency will help with that... but don't overprocess, you don't want it turning into hummus!

Once the mixture reaches the desired consistency, pour it out into a bowl and use a fork to stir; this will make the texture more even throughout. Remove any large chickpea chunks that the processor missed.

Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Note: Some people like to add baking soda to the mix to lighten up the texture inside of the falafel balls. I don’t usually add it, since the falafel is generally pretty fluffy on its own. If you would like to add it, dissolve 2 tsp of baking soda in 1 tbsp of water and mix it into the falafel mixture after it has been refrigerated.
Fill a skillet with vegetable oil to a depth of 1 ½ inches. I prefer to use cooking oil with a high smoke point, like grapeseed. Heat the oil slowly over medium heat. Meanwhile, form falafel mixture into round balls or slider-shaped patties using wet hands or a falafel scoop. I usually use about 2 tbsp of mixture per falafel. You can make them smaller or larger depending on your personal preference. The balls will stick together loosely at first, but will bind nicely once they begin to fry.
Note: if the balls won't hold together, place the mixture back in the processor again and continue processing to make it more paste-like. Keep in mind that the balls will be delicate at first; if you can get them into the hot oil, they will bind together and stick. If they still won't hold together, you can try adding 2-3 tbsp of flour to the mixture. If they still won't hold, add 1-2 eggs to the mix. This should fix any issues you are having.

When the oil is at the right temperature, fry the falafels in batches of 5-6 at a time till golden brown on both sides.

Once the falafels are fried, remove them from the oil using a slotted spoon.

Let them drain on paper towels. Serve the falafels fresh and hot; they go best with a plate of hummus and topped with creamy tahini sauce. You can also stuff them into a pita.
  • Upvote 3

More lunacy from the squirrels nest. So if I use Donald's line of thinking......I must assign his smoking hot daughter is also an idiot. :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

Don't worry I think she will be a target no matter what.The ones that speak up and do something Are always going to be more of a target But that's part of being an American Speaking up and doing something rather than playing it safe And doing nothing and let Isis and other Terrible groups get stronger
  • Upvote 5

| December 3, 2015

coptstoday-1449159509.jpg

Face Younis Obaaud, 15 years old, younger brother of Abdul Hamid Obaaud mastermind of the bombings in the Paris final, and Almtnmy to organize Daash also a threat to the French government through his page on the social networking "Facebook" site, threatening them with death and conduct a new operation on French territory. He wrote Younis Obaaud: "I have Tmkintua who killed my brother Abu Omar Sosa (name Abdul Hamid Obaaud in Syria), who signed a martyr in Saint-Denis, but his brother was still alive, and we are coming to you now, you servants of the Cross", and the publication Facility his image, holding a weapon Kalashnikov. It is worth mentioning that the small terrorist Younis Obaaud at the age of 15 years leave school for a year and a half, to join his brother in the fighting in Syria areas, earlier in 2014, referred to as the "Younis and his brother, two sons of a man named" Omar ", a shopkeeper She moved to Belgium for nearly 40 years.

• Upvote 1

Are you saying we better get used to making Falafel's if Trump is not President? If you are I AGREE.

I don't know what to say, so here's a falafel recipe.

Ingredients

1 pound (about 2 cups) dry chickpeas/garbanzo beans - you must start with dry, do NOT substitute canned, they will not work!

1 small onion, roughly chopped

1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley

3-5 cloves garlic (I prefer roasted)

1 1/2 tbsp flour

1 3/4 tsp salt

2 tsp cumin

1 tsp ground coriander

1/4 tsp black pepper

1/4 tsp cayenne pepper

Pinch of ground cardamom

Vegetable oil for frying (grapeseed, canola, and peanut oil work well)

You will also need

Food processor, skillet

Servings: 30-34 falafels

Pour the chickpeas into a large bowl and cover them by about 3 inches of cold water. Let them soak overnight. They will double in size as they soak – you will have between 4 and 5 cups of beans after soaking.

Drain and rinse the garbanzo beans well. Pour them into your food processor along with the chopped onion, garlic cloves, parsley, flour, salt, cumin, ground coriander, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and cardamom.

Pulse all ingredients together until a rough, coarse meal forms. Scrape the sides of the processor periodically and push the mixture down the sides. Process till the mixture is somewhere between the texture of couscous and a paste. You want the mixture to hold together, and a more paste-like consistency will help with that... but don't overprocess, you don't want it turning into hummus!

Once the mixture reaches the desired consistency, pour it out into a bowl and use a fork to stir; this will make the texture more even throughout. Remove any large chickpea chunks that the processor missed.

Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.

Note: Some people like to add baking soda to the mix to lighten up the texture inside of the falafel balls. I don’t usually add it, since the falafel is generally pretty fluffy on its own. If you would like to add it, dissolve 2 tsp of baking soda in 1 tbsp of water and mix it into the falafel mixture after it has been refrigerated.

Fill a skillet with vegetable oil to a depth of 1 ½ inches. I prefer to use cooking oil with a high smoke point, like grapeseed. Heat the oil slowly over medium heat. Meanwhile, form falafel mixture into round balls or slider-shaped patties using wet hands or a falafel scoop. I usually use about 2 tbsp of mixture per falafel. You can make them smaller or larger depending on your personal preference. The balls will stick together loosely at first, but will bind nicely once they begin to fry.

Note: if the balls won't hold together, place the mixture back in the processor again and continue processing to make it more paste-like. Keep in mind that the balls will be delicate at first; if you can get them into the hot oil, they will bind together and stick. If they still won't hold together, you can try adding 2-3 tbsp of flour to the mixture. If they still won't hold, add 1-2 eggs to the mix. This should fix any issues you are having.

When the oil is at the right temperature, fry the falafels in batches of 5-6 at a time till golden brown on both sides.

Once the falafels are fried, remove them from the oil using a slotted spoon.

Let them drain on paper towels. Serve the falafels fresh and hot; they go best with a plate of hummus and topped with creamy tahini sauce. You can also stuff them into a pita.[/size]

• Upvote 3

These are people that do USE their kids to get suicide bombs close to our soldiers.  They teach their kids at very young ages how to decapitate and kill people, mostly us.  I never want to see a child hurt, but I don't want that child playing on my empathy and hurting my family.  Just say'n, be real.

hate to say it but look at the boston marathon bombings,

kids did it, dad seemed proud of what they did,

I have to say if i was in the US i would vote Trump, it is a cancer and it must be cut out, even the small ones so they do not get bigger and

come back to get you 

davis

• Upvote 5

I'm all for protecting myself and my family (be it from foreign or Domestic enemies) but I'd like to hear an answer from everyone on the Trump bandwagon to this;

It's easy to stand on a soap box and shout out to others to go kill innocent people,

but answer me this, can you do it yourself?

If your neighbor came into your house and killed your family, would you be able to pick up your gun march right over to their house, look the wife and children in their eyes and pull the trigger and then see their lifeless bodies laying on the floor and feel like you did something right.

It's easy to say it's the right thing when we're not the one doing it or the one pulling the trigger. I wonder if Trump could do it?

• Upvote 4

I'm all for protecting myself and my family (be it from foreign or Domestic enemies) but I'd like to hear an answer from everyone on the Trump bandwagon to this;

It's easy to stand on a soap box and shout out to others to go kill innocent people,

but answer me this, can you do it yourself?

If your neighbor came into your house and killed your family, would you be able to pick up your gun march right over to their house, look the wife and children in their eyes and pull the trigger and then see their lifeless bodies laying on the floor and feel like you did something right.

It's easy to say it's the right thing when we're not the one doing it or the one pulling the trigger. I wonder if Trump could do it?

Every once in a while a extremely sane and rational thought graces the pages of DV......this is one of those times.  Well said, Rick.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 4

Not by killing their women and children for Heaven's sake.  

GO RV, then BV

Shabs, you knew I was gonna say something. Trumps idea was born out of the story about what occured when Hezbollah kidnaped the family of a Russian Dilpomate after murdering a Dilpomat of another country. Putin sent a identifiable body part of the family member to the Hezbolah leader. Within hours the Russian captives were freed. So, again, what Trump says is true. However unsettling it is to your personal philosophy. My philosophy is in agreement with yours, but there comes a time when you have to, at least temporally, put away the PC book of fighting a war and do unto them as they would do unto us. Psychologically, we should do what that U.S. General did when Phillopine Islamic Fighters started an uprising when the P.I. Was under his military command. Letting some Islamin captive see U.S. Soldiers coating their bullets in pigs blood instantly dissipated their war efforts. JMHO.

I am just saying there is a balance between your proposal and Trumps. Both are good and appropriate given different circumstances.

• Upvote 8

Shabs, you knew I was gonna say something. Trumps idea was born out of the story about what occured when Hezbollah kidnaped the family of a Russian Dilpomate after murdering a Dilpomat of another country. Putin sent a identifiable body part of the family member to the Hezbolah leader. Within hours the Russian captives were freed. So, again, what Trump says is true. However unsettling it is to your personal philosophy. My philosophy is in agreement with yours, but there comes a time when you have to, at least temporally, put away the PC book of fighting a war and do unto them as they would do unto us. Psychologically, we should do what that U.S. General did when Phillopine Islamic Fighters started an uprising when the P.I. Was under his military command. Letting some Islamin captive see U.S. Soldiers coating their bullets in pigs blood instantly dissipated their war efforts. JMHO.

I am just saying there is a balance between your proposal and Trumps. Both are good and appropriate given different circumstances.

yep agreed

Rick the way i would deal with it is simple math, he who did that to my family, would be first, no innocents would be touched, but if they turned around and 

told me revenge would be taken for what i did to their dad,

on me 

well guess what, i am going down for 1 so i would greatly consider go down for all

as nykevin said, different circumstances require different measures and or action

always remember for every action there is always a reaction

peace and love

davis

• Upvote 3

I haven't made any decisions on who I'm voting for. If you haven't noticed.....neither party has chosen a candidate. I can say with all kinds of certainty....I will never vote for Trump. There are some interesting candidates to choose from though. As I've said many times on here, once I was old enough to vote in the early 80's.....every candidate I've ever voted for has won the presidency.

GO RV, then BV

Sad you voted obummer twice. He is pretty much why I dislike politicians so much now. Politicians will always be the same at least Trump came out and said he bought off Killary for his own benifit. That's why Washington DC is putting out more millionaires than the most high tech places in our country. Personally I have a problem with being lied to by professional liars. If your proud of voting for all the past winner's of the presidential office. You need to work harder. Just sayin.

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 4

Davis,

I agree, every situation is different.

Basically my point is for people (and I work with many) that like to jump in with the cheering of bomb the whole country, men, women and children.

For the most part I believe that people over there (and other American hater countries) are just trying to live their lives as we do, day by day, feed the family etc....

so my analogy of the neighbors is that the family didn't have anything to do with the dad's actions, just like most people in the other countries could care less about us, they're just trying to make a living.

Unfortunately, our hands are tied to what the various governments are doing to gain power and we are the ones usually paying the price :(

France for example, prior to the last Paris bombings, France had already done 3 oil infrastructure bombings in Syria (the last one was just one week before the Paris incident).

So unfortunately the media leaves these details out and the masses hear and think that the Paris incident (and others) were just because they're Muslims and they hate us (yes, they do hate us, I'm not disagreeing with that point).

• Upvote 2

Oh that pesky Constitution! I'm sure that's the first thing the Donald would trash.

Trump would trash it? What like you think only enforcing laws that you like, or laws that fit in with your personal ideology is constitutional? Cuz Mr Obama, alledgedly a Constitutionalot Attorney,has trashed or simply circumvented the constitution.

• Upvote 8

I'm not for killing innocent family member's but you can take it to the bank if they invade the U.S don't believe for one second your head wouldn't leave your body !!!! just like it has been done way to much already.  TAKE THEM OUT SO WE CAN SLEEP AT HIGHT!!! JUST WANT AMERICA'S TO WAKE UP!

GO R.V

• Upvote 3

I know some will not agree with me on this but here goes. If these radicals believe what they say (death to all infidels), then I say kill them before they come HERE and bring the war to us. In war there will always be incidental casualties and this is no different. No one wants to see innocent lives lost. But if the countries that provide safe haven for these thugs will not do anything, one can only surmise they are complacent and sympathetic to the radical cause. I will always stand with my American bretheren and support anything that will protect our way of life. If this truly is to become a world war..........your either with us or against us. Just my opinion

• Upvote 3

I know some will not agree with me on this but here goes. If these radicals believe what they say (death to all infidels), then I say kill them before they come HERE and bring the war to us. In war there will always be incidental casualties and this is no different. No one wants to see innocent lives lost. But if the countries that provide safe haven for these thugs will not do anything, one can only surmise they are complacent and sympathetic to the radical cause. I will always stand with my American bretheren and support anything that will protect our way of life. If this truly is to become a world war..........your either with us or against us. Just my opinion

problem is with that theory, i believe they are already here, many years ago they were planted, called sleepers.

Untill 911 security was pretty lax everywhere, 

to late the war is all ready here, they know us, learned and act etc, 

we wont even see it coming and the govt knows this

now

just we dont see it yet,

my own opinion 

davis

• Upvote 5