Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

San Bernardino shooting: police confirm fatalities – rolling coverage

umbertino

• ‘One to three possible suspects’ still at large, police say
  •  
  • Bomb technicians have arrived at the scene
  •  
  • As many as 20 wounded at Inland Regional Center, a nonprofit that helps people with developmental disabilites

Alan Yuhas

Wednesday 2 December 2015 21.58 GMT

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2015/dec/02/san-bernardino-shooting-live-coverage

umbertino's note: TV news  says allegedly 12 dead

• Upvote 2

Doubt this is related to ISIS but who knows? Maybe.

I was working about 1/2 a mile away from this in Redlands and could not believe the amount of police, ATF and FBI that were there. Talk about overkill.!!  On the way home  I saw at least another 30 unmarked black SUVs with flashing lighs driving recklessly towards this scene on the 10 FWY. Just stupid to put others in danger when there is already hundreds of officers there already. They were passing heavy traffic in the fast lane shoulder going 70 MPH plus. Makes no sense to me. I guess it beats sitting in the office.

Thanks Umbertino

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1

ISIS has praised the actions of those that were involved in this San Bernadino terrorist attack. Their names are reflective of Middle Eastern names. Obama just officially "labeled" this a mass shooting. Why? To call it terrorism would not fit in with his definition of the world at this time. He sees the world as he wishes it to be, denying how it currently is. Deny that Islamic Terrorist exhist so you never have to fight them. What kind of civil activists attack and kill the weakest of the weak, the developmentally disabled and addicted.

My the God we serve hear the cries of those who love Him, may He deliver us from their satanic evil "activism" . Save their souls if possible? If need be? May He smite them.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

President Obama Says Pattern of US Mass Shootings Has 'No Parallel' After San Bernardino Shooting

By ALEXANDER MALLIN4 hours agoGood Morning America
  •  
  •  
  •  

ap_paris_attacks_15_obama_jc_151113_16x9

View photo

President Obama Says Pattern of US Mass Shootings Has 'No Parallel' After San Bernardino Shooting (ABC News)

President Obama addressed the fatal shooting in San Bernardino, California Wednesday that left at least 14 dead, saying it continues a disturbing pattern of gun violence in America that has "no parallel."

"The one thing we do know is that we have a pattern now of mass shootings in this country that has no parallel anywhere else in world," Obama told CBS’ Norah O’Donnell in an interview.

Obama added that there were "steps we can take, not to eliminate every one of these mass shootings, but to improve the odds that they don’t happen as frequently,” he said. “We should come together in a bipartisan basis at every level of government to make these rare as opposed to normal.”

The president was briefed on the shooting earlier in the day by his Homeland Security Advisor Lisa Monaco, and is receiving regular updates as the situation develops.

San Bernardino Shooting: Reports of Up to 12 Dead at Center for Developmentally Disabled, Official Sources Say

President Obama Laments Mass Shootings Becoming 'Routine' After Oregon School Massacre

Security Concerns Remain as President Obama Heads to Paris

In his interview, Obama told O’Donnell that the FBI was on the ground offering assistance to local officials.

“Obviously our hearts go out to the victims and the families," Obama said. “So my hope is, is that we are able to contain this particular shooting, and we don’t yet know what the motives of the shooters are.”  

HE DOES NOT KNOW EVEN WHEN THEY WERE CHANTING ALA AKBAR AS THEY SHOT PEOPLE DEAD.  :confused:  :rake::facepalm3:   :bs:  

President Obama Says Pattern of US Mass Shootings Has 'No Parallel' After San Bernardino Shooting

By ALEXANDER MALLIN4 hours agoGood Morning America
  •  
  •  
  •  

ap_paris_attacks_15_obama_jc_151113_16x9

View photo

President Obama Says Pattern of US Mass Shootings Has 'No Parallel' After San Bernardino Shooting (ABC News)

President Obama addressed the fatal shooting in San Bernardino, California Wednesday that left at least 14 dead, saying it continues a disturbing pattern of gun violence in America that has "no parallel."

"The one thing we do know is that we have a pattern now of mass shootings in this country that has no parallel anywhere else in world," Obama told CBS’ Norah O’Donnell in an interview.

Obama added that there were "steps we can take, not to eliminate every one of these mass shootings, but to improve the odds that they don’t happen as frequently,” he said. “We should come together in a bipartisan basis at every level of government to make these rare as opposed to normal.”

The president was briefed on the shooting earlier in the day by his Homeland Security Advisor Lisa Monaco, and is receiving regular updates as the situation develops.

San Bernardino Shooting: Reports of Up to 12 Dead at Center for Developmentally Disabled, Official Sources Say

President Obama Laments Mass Shootings Becoming 'Routine' After Oregon School Massacre

Security Concerns Remain as President Obama Heads to Paris

In his interview, Obama told O’Donnell that the FBI was on the ground offering assistance to local officials.

“Obviously our hearts go out to the victims and the families," Obama said. “So my hope is, is that we are able to contain this particular shooting, and we don’t yet know what the motives of the shooters are.”  

HE DOES NOT KNOW EVEN WHEN THEY WERE CHANTING ALA AKBAR AS THEY SHOT PEOPLE DEAD.  :confused:  :rake::facepalm3:   :bs:  

oBuMER wants to disarm all the good Americans so his brothers can move in and wipe us out. I bet its just like the Paris attacks, at least one of them are are a refugee from the middle east. Thats right, the blood is on your hands Mr. President and your not taking my gun away. 

• Upvote 2

That fruitcake thinks that 17 (yes is a bad number) is equal to over 100 killed by terrorism.  So far we are 2 for 2 of the shooters having been Muslim.  What what ole nutjob is going to say if anything.  I wonder if he is going to say it is because of climate change.

• Upvote 1

From a former classmate on facebook:

spent shell casing on the ground outside of the shooting today in California. Despite the media reports this is NOT a shell from an AR platform or from an AK-47. That my friends is a 5.45X39mm. The ammo fits the AK-74. Not a very common weapon in the states and illegal in California (so is the AR btw). Makes me wonder why americans would attack and/or train with a rare (for here) firearm and the AR-15 or AR-10 or even the AK-47 are easier to get and cheaper. not saying I' m right but these guys may not be american. Circumstantial I know ... but we'll see.

Stan **** can you look at that and see if I'm right?

12345488_10206896785931547_6137329584583

12299338_10206896811452185_8991506945577
  • Upvote 1

From a former classmate on facebook:

spent shell casing on the ground outside of the shooting today in California. Despite the media reports this is NOT a shell from an AR platform or from an AK-47. That my friends is a 5.45X39mm. The ammo fits the AK-74. Not a very common weapon in the states and illegal in California (so is the AR btw). Makes me wonder why americans would attack and/or train with a rare (for here) firearm and the AR-15 or AR-10 or even the AK-47 are easier to get and cheaper. not saying I' m right but these guys may not be american. Circumstantial I know ... but we'll see.

Stan **** can you look at that and see if I'm right?

12345488_10206896785931547_6137329584583

12299338_10206896811452185_8991506945577

Once again, only the bad guys had guns. No one had a weapon to defend themselves. Gun control is like drug control. Drugs are illegal but yet, its a generates a 100   billion dollars a year. So, its hard enough keeping legally bought weapons out of bad guys hands, but then factor in the guns that were not legal to purchase in the first place. So, what do ya do. You arm yourself, to protect your family. 

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 2

Demorats are saing gun control while people are dieing but Repulicans are praying these people while being shot at.What would you want someone praying for you while your being shot at or being told gun control while this active shooting is going on. Wow you Demorats got no brains.

• Upvote 1

Muslims in the community have already made statements distancing themselves from the shooters.  However, it does not make any difference.  The Syed Rizwan Farook traveled to Saudi Arabia this past year. Why?  He met his wife, Tashfeen Malik, on line and they have a 6 mos. old whom they left with friends and family.  Their home was filled with bomb making equipment and weapons, they wore body cameras and armored vests, they went into a "gun free" zone, and murdered individuals at a Christmas party.  And the FBI, HLS, and CIA are searching their phone, texting, and twitter messages to find others linked to them. My thoughts are that they will find Muslim Terrorist connections.  But even at this point there is enough evidence to state that they were home-grown terrorist of the Muslim persuasion.  

Doubt this is related to ISIS but who knows? Maybe.

I was working about 1/2 a mile away from this in Redlands and could not believe the amount of police, ATF and FBI that were there. Talk about overkill.!!  On the way home  I saw at least another 30 unmarked black SUVs with flashing lighs driving recklessly towards this scene on the 10 FWY. Just stupid to put others in danger when there is already hundreds of officers there already. They were passing heavy traffic in the fast lane shoulder going 70 MPH plus. Makes no sense to me. I guess it beats sitting in the office.

Thanks Umbertino

Glad to  hear you're safe  my Friend. These are tough times  ( these? they always are...)

• Upvote 1

San Bernardino: couple die in gun battle with police after mass shooting

• Fourteen people killed and 17 wounded as shooters storm into center
  •  
  • Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik die in shootout with 20 police after car chase
  •  
  • Shooting is deadliest since Sandy Hook school massacre in 2012
  •  
  • Follow live updates here

Rory Carroll in San Bernardino; Alan Yuhas and Nicky Woolf in New York

Thursday 3 December 2015 11.15 GMT

6 vids in link

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/02/san-bernardino-california-shooting

Edited by umbertino

***///

we heard they obtained the guns here 'legally'...

is that rhetoric from gun-haters in order to shut down all gun sales in CA..?  <_<

We have a gun shop owner here in Florida who has declared his store a muslim-free zone.

He was forced into court by CAIR (a known radical islamist friends-of-hobummer hate group) and

he won !  

Judge said he could not discern that the gun shop owner had discriminated to date...

... if they say they're muslim, that means they practice the kouran which calls for the murdering of 

everyone that disagrees with their religion --  including some of their own kind...

Gun shop guy would be breaking the law if he knowingly sold a gun to someone who's religion demands 

it be used for murderous acts. 

The only way he can escape becoming part of litigation when a muslim uses a gun purchased in his shop used to kill infidels,

is NOT TO SELL TO ANY MUSLIMS to begin with....

Can't blame the guy for taking this stand.

More than 1/2 the mosques in the US admit to believing "infidels" must be killed.  

And even more have brought in radicalized imams to preach here in the mosques...

And that doesn't even include the mosques who won't say it out loud...

ALARMING...? YOU BET !

Neighbors of these Kalifronia killers said they did not report the activity of these radicals because they were afraid they'd be labeled as RACISTS --- thanks for THAT hobummer.

When contacted, the Dept of Homeland Security refused to issue a statement on Americans being vigilant through "profiling' and clammed up when asked about hobummer's edict that if we see something, we should say something...

they couldn't even talk about THAT...! THEIR OWN MASTER'S VOICE !

We're all being set-up, folks.... they want TO RENDER US INEFFECTIVE ,

PASSIVE SHEEP THROUGH THEIR INTIMIDATION OF US, SO WE'LL BE EASIER TO SLAUGHTER!

GUN SALES IN CALIFORNIA GUN STORES ARE UP SINCE THIS INCIDENT.

If THAT doesn't send a message to these terrorists pals, nothing will !

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

Im just blown away that everyone is acting so surprised.

We are at war with Islam.

They will try and succeed in killing us when ever they can. 

Berry will not protect us. 

This is the new america.

Get use to it.

Keep it clean

Keep it loaded.

• Upvote 1

The gun laws of California I believe already had the firearms used as 'illegal'.  This just goes to prove how stupid gun laws are and that they never will stop the bad guys from getting guns.  All gun laws do is restrict the good guys or make good guys into criminals because they refuse to obey stupid laws.  The dems will want a workplace violence spin but you never have the kind of prep used in this murder in a 'workplace violence'.  This was an act of radical Islam terrorism upon citizens at a Christmas party.  Our coward government will not call it what it truly is because they keep protecting Islam.  The time is coming when the citizens will not care what our government says and will start defending themselves.  Our government has betrayed America and the people know it.  It is time that if you have,,,,carry.  I used to be part of the idea of 'only the more trained' but any more I see the primary objective is to simply be able to throw lead down range at the correct target. 

• Upvote 2

Nobody died. Just a false flag about usury.  Chill out everybody.

I've been waiting for somebody to post something like this.  Here's another thought.  With the spike in gun sales that inevitably follows these types of incidents.....perhaps any "false flags" are being perpetrated by the Gun Manufacturers and the NRA.  As always, just my kooky opinion.   <_< 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

It's funny how people love to complain about government and how much BS it is, but at the same time you will believe everything that the governments tell you through the MSM.  You guys are funny. 

I've been waiting for somebody to post something like this.  Here's another thought.  With the spike in gun sales that inevitably follows these types of incidents.....perhaps any "false flags" are being perpetrated by the Gun Manufacturers and the NRA.  As always, just my kooky opinion.   <_< 

GO RV, then BV

The government know that these types of events sell weapons and put more weapons out on the street.  Gun control is a distraction.   The message being sent is not about gun control. 

• Upvote 2

It's funny how people love to complain about government and how much BS it is, but at the same time you will believe everything that the governments tell you through the MSM.  You guys are funny. 

Look, I realize Elvis is still alive......but him and Lennon have obviously found a tremendous hideout.....somewhere around the grassy knoll, I suspect.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

The Berning of America. 

Saint Bernadino

Saint Bernardino of Siena, O.F.M. (also known as Bernardine; 8 September 1380 – 20 May 1444) was an Italian priest, Franciscan missionary, and is a Catholic saint. He is known in the Roman Catholic Church as “the Apostle of Italy” for his efforts to revive the country's Catholic faith during the 15th century.[1] His preaching was frequently directed against gambling, witchcraft, sodomy and usury - particularly as practiced by Jews.

He traveled from place to place, remaining nowhere more than a few weeks. These journeys were all made on foot. In the towns, the crowds assembled to hear him were at times so great that it became necessary to erect a pulpit on the market-place.[7] Like Vincent Ferrer, he usually preached at dawn. His hearers, so as to ensure themselves standing room, would arrive beforehand, many coming from far-distant villages. The sermons often lasted three or four hours. He was invited to Ferrara in 1424, where he preached against the excess of luxury and immodest apparel. In Bologna, he spoke out against gambling, much to the dissatisfaction of the card manufacturers and sellers. Returning to Siena in April 1425, he preached there for 50 consecutive days.[7] His success was claimed to be remarkable. "Bonfires of the Vanities" were held at his sermon sites,[3] where people threw mirrors, high-heeled shoes, perfumes, locks of false hair, cards, dice, chessmen, and other frivolities to be burned. Bernardino enjoined his listeners to abstain from blasphemy, indecent conversation, and games of hazard, and to observe feast days.[7]

Both while he was alive and after his death (the first edition of his works, for the most part elaborate sermons, was printed at Lyon in 1501), Bernardino's legacy was far from benign: of fanatical moralizing temperament, he preached fiery, intransigent sermons against many classes of people. His sermons were riddled with ostensible anti-Semitism, misogyny, and homophobia. He demonized many women as "witches", and called for homosexuals (or "sodomites" as he called them) to be either completely isolated from society or eliminated from the human community. He thus became a major exponent of what historian Robert Moore has called "the persecuting society" of late medieval Christian Europe.[8]

EXCLUSIVE: ISIS Adherents Praise San Bernardino Massacre, "America Burning" The Islamic State created a horrifying hashtag praising the mass shooting but did not take credit for the killings

http://www.vocativ.com/news/256909/isis-san-bernardino-mass-shooting-america-burning/

Edited by rothsdad