Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 2 Dec 15

Adam Montana

U guys crack me up - way too funny :D   Good luck Snow , relax as it will be a short term job , good things coming our way :soon:

Thanks my friend....either they will call or they will not. It is in the financial area, and that is not something I have any experience in, but hey Business is business and people are people...and that is something I do have experience in...so we will see.

Funny how careers never end up how they start...at least in my case!

well adam you are well versed in many investments

snow put this snap of me on

do you want to invest in my road show or just leave a 5.00 where u think is correct

hahahhahaha

davis

thanks brother keep some fun also going

Hey Davis, I'll put $5 where I think is correct.  In fact I'll just keep correcting until you can't take any more.  How's that for family fun?  Where's my exam glove please?

• Upvote 1

Thanks my friend....either they will call or they will not. It is in the financial area, and that is not something I have any experience in, but hey Business is business and people are people...and that is something I do have experience in...so we will see.

Funny how careers never end up how they start...at least in my case!

You got that right Snow!  I started young in restaurant mgt.  Ken's Pizza in Owasso.  It's the Taco Bell off 86th and 169 now.  Taco Tico, Hardees in Sand Springs and the one just before you get on the Toll way to OKC.

Now I'm in Health care mgt.  Worked at St. Francis South, Tulsa Bone And Joint, etc.  Now I'm in Dallas.  Sure do miss home though.  Lots of work down this way.  Just have to be willing to move.  Let me know if I can help!

Hey Davis, I'll put $5 where I think is correct.  In fact I'll just keep correcting until you can't take any more.  How's that for family fun?  Where's my exam glove please?

thanks for the offer, i really could use the money,

let me getting drinking, if i have enough i lose much feeling and go numb

then u will be broke   :nooo:

thanks for the offer, i really could use the money,

let me getting drinking, if i have enough i lose much feeling and go numb

then u will be broke   :nooo:

Sounds like you already started drinking.  I'll go get my cattle prod and then to the bank to change a few "Hundies to stuff in your undies"(thong).

Time will tell, but if you were here in 2012 you might remember me telling everyone that I had a good feeling about Facebook stock. It came out around $40, tanked to the 20s, and now it's over $100. I bought it at $40, bought more at $20, and I'm pretty happy with that decision.

Perhaps some correlation to the current Dinar thing going on. It's dropping in value, just before a massive spike. When I read the news last night about the Dinar lowering in value, I immediately thought now might be the time to get another mill or two. I only wish I had stocked up when it was 420 a mill and every vendor on base in Salerno was selling them as such. 

• Upvote 3

Right here :)

Ok everyone, I hate to disappoint, but it is what it is.

I had what I would call "inside information" that we were going to have HCL news by end of business yesterday, which is why I stated I'd be here on Friday with more of an update.

I've received encouraging messages from contacts that I hold in very high regards, explaining why they feel we didn't get it. I believe the reasons are encouraging and very believable, but since it's just hearsay and we have no HCL yet, I won't turn into a conspiracy nut. I'll just say I didn't get the news I was hoping for.

On the other hand, I didn't get anything that bothers me, either... so no reason to panic.

I will make one final comment on the rate change done by the CBI. A couple people here mentioned that it could be a move by the CBI to get things tightened up with the IMF, and I've heard rumblings of that from my contacts as well. 

The rate moved from 1164 to 1182. That's less than a 2% change, but it is only significant if you understand that the CBI is playing a very precise game with the Dinar, and even a small change like that can give them mountains of data that will make them more prepared to make a much bigger change in the opposite direction.

Those are my thoughts and final update for now - business in Iraq resumes on Sunday. Fingers crossed that my contacts are correct and things are still poised to do something big.

:tiphat:

yep 2% is nothing ........ sure the Euro gained 3% on the dollar the other day, hardly made the news.

it's just business as usual, fiat currency goes up and down faster than the knickers of those in the worlds oldest profession.

• Upvote 5

After reading Adam's latest update, the word cusp came to mind so I looked it up.  The following is Webster's definition:

"a point of transition (as from one historical period to the next)"

I truly believe we are on the cusp of something huge to the point I get butterflies at the possibilities.  I, for one, am encouraged by the latest word because it means things are definitely moving. As always, we'll sift through the junk that will inevitably come down the pipe.  That's the beauty of DV...we can get our fill of fantasy from the Dinar Rumors section but Adam is going to shoot straight with us.

Have a wonderful weekend.

• Upvote 6

if the dinar Rv'd tomorrow at any rate...will there be any time frame on cashing in ?? can i be happy with what it opens for and cash out ? can i not be happy with what it opens for and wait ?....gamble it will keep going up and cash out at a higher rate !?

i am as confident as you Adam that the Iraqi dinar will increase in value but I'm also just as confident that it will increase from whatever it opens for.

can i wait n cash out whenever i want or will there be ANY kinda time frame ?

thanks Adam

• Upvote 1